Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

but why would you want to pass on defective genes?

i had a dream this morning where right after high school classes ended i saw tswift and i waved at her. she waved back and it felt nice :3

No, I am contributing to the end of Baltic peoples. Fuck off, we are not white.

I do want a son. He will be blond just like I am. Though it will happen later in my life. Atm I need a nice wet pussy tò fuck and dump.

West is a jewish playground, not white.
Ok leaf?

Ok. So what?

second this, im not white either.

I'm American, i'm 0.1 middle eastern though so i'm not pure

I'm short and probably autistic though. The fact that I'll never breed is probably a good thing, since it improves the quality.

The only way to get rid of white women is to get rid of white people. Removing them from the gene pool is a net-positive in the long run.

Reminder to race traitors and those unwilling to breed, we can ship you to Israel too.

Delet this

I was planning on having kids
Then my girlfriend left me

Now I have no chance because I'm not a Chad

LOL, I can't deal with relationships, not going to have sons.

Hot

I have a Jewish girlfriend ayy lmao

This is really stupid because if it is a numbers game, you've already lost.

Having more whites who just sit there and allow your nations to be invaded is not going to change a damned thing.

Oh I am. I'm just having trouble finding a decent mother for them. They're all so fucking filthy whores it makes me want to puke right after I banged them.

The better you treat your wife, the higher your punishment (alimony) will be. The more you love your children, the more leverage her lawyer will have. The traditionalist solution "Be a protector and provider" is literally weaponizing women because traditionalists emphasize only one side of the game, male sacrifice, while ignoring the power that women have to destroy everything.

It's no wonder that after decades of unrestricted traditional conservatism so few men are willing to play Russian Relationship Roulette. Tradfags are the reason why birth rates are down.

What if i'm white and planning on having non-white children?

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Daily reminder that coal burning Taylor Swift is childless.

quantity>quality

I'm a mulatto and I'm ready to get bleached