imgur.com/vWUYgq0
i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png
imgur.com/BtNnLta
imgur.com/a/HxZ1H]
youtu.be/Kj_UtBPJRDw?t=5m53s].
i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg
imgur.com/a/it5UL
imgur.com/a/1QFO0
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152)
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216)
youtu.be/TknXTEtzB1A
youtu.be/SfxllxMnV44
imgur.com/CK2256L
imgur.com/RmUefmP
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png
i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png
imgur.com/a/UcXD1
imgur.com/a/n0GuK
imgur.com/a/uAjov
i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg
i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0
i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png
imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P
a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZpDhBW.jpg
i.imgur.com/9GUHoLN.jpg
i.imgur.com/bfOTlNY.jpg
i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png
i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png
i.imgur.com/mHdQb7p.png
imgur.com/a/O60NO
i.imgur.com/MpW0SZR.jpg).
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/llTgJ
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/Qye8N
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was my daughterus birthday a couple of days ago so I'd like to request something relating to that.

Requesting Morgan smiling while being presented a birthday cake by Tharja and Noire(her older sister) please. Morgan has black hair like Tharjas if you can't really tell.

imgur.com/a/LSXS9

Or for something Mother's Day related, Noire and Morgan giving Tharja the mask she has in Tokyo Mirage Sessions and saying they got her a vacation to Tokyo as a gift(Noire holding the ticket and Morgan giving her the mask or something like that).

imgur.com/a/bqEhp

I can always give more references if needed.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari simply smiling with a red hibiscus flower in her hair, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

>Put my ARIA coffee cup on my desk (which I won 3 years ago in a Japanese auction)
>My cat jump on my desk at the same time and push the cup out of the desk
>It's now broken in multiple pieces
I want to cry ;_;

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a strapless dress at a cocktail party, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requestng Madotsuki sleeping soundly like a baby and holding her pillow tightly.

Since Mother’s Day is today, requesting a group shot of Kobori, my SI, and our daughter posing for a family photo.

u.pomf.is/piulgv.png

Anything else that’s cute is fine, too.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, as Miss Pauling. Ref: imgur.com/a/a7wjw

Also, since this request is TF2 related, just a warning: don't do the Pyro. It's not original, it's not funny, and it's been done before. Just don't do it.

Of course, as always, anything is welcomed, appreciated, and loved! Thanks so much to all the artist who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return. Thank you!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally playing golf, but anything else is fine too.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Giving a presentation in front of a whiteboard or power point with a serious or smug expression on her face

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her looking at the viewer with a sad smile while apologizing.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting Oora dressed as Harukaze. Anything else is fine too really

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- in pajamas or sleepwear. it would be cool if it was in the style of the first Nichijou ED
Style Reference - i.imgur.com/X4uC7lm.jpg

- on a date with user
- POV kiss
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Good morning/evening, WWD!

Requesting Mint being cute, anything nonlewd is fine. If you'd prefer something specific, could I request her being princess carried by face out of shot, brown jacket user?

Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting anything cute or lewd involving my dear Anna.

Requesting Sakuya playing snooker in some more casual clothing. Something mother's day related would be nice too.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend as well, and thanks if you consider.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be fun to see a version of one of these panels where Luluco is replaced by Slaine in his red uniform imgur.com/a/19hKT Alternatively, requesting Slaine wearing office clothes and glasses like here: i.imgur.com/BkmNFR8.jpg (bonus points for rolled up sleeves).

As always, any happy drawing of him would make me happy so other ideas are appreciated too. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
He recently got a new official outfit, so I would love to see anything cute or cutelewd with it: a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
Otherwise something including my SI would be fine.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

For this Mother's Day, I am requesting Deedlit getting breakfast in bed while our daughter snuggles up next to her (wearing pajamas/nightgown).
Alternatively to celebrate Dawn of War 3 announcement, her at a computer/ on the battlefield yelling "For the Emperor!"
Anything cute/comfy would be appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
All clothing left up to drawfriend.

Since we actually got a release date of P5 among other thing requesting Aigis dressed as one of the P5 cast imgur.com/a/38swl
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or her sitting in the main velvet room chair imgur.com/a/ySBZq
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her looking after my SI who's ill in bed (i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit), or maybe as a MILF. But as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

...and now I can go sleep. Goodnight!

I'm requesting cute with Yukiho please.
If you want an idea, maybe acting nervous at the idea of introducing user to her parents?

Anything involving my SI would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png (embed)

Good morning Sup Forums!

Requesting Hinagiku wearing this stylish and tough outfit: i.imgur.com/9T7hnJ0.jpg

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, a POV of a naked Hina crawling on all fours towards the viewer on a bed. A bit of blush, with either a smile or a needy expression, and whether or not to censor her lewd bits with conveniently placed hair or something is entirely optional.

Lastly for the thread, since Bravely Second released recently, I'd also love to see my waifu dressed as Magnolia Arch from the game. Ref: imgur.com/a/V5HLc
If possible, a pose with Hina leaning forward towards the viewer and a bit to the side (like the second pic), and using both hands to rest the naginata horizontally behind her on the curve of her butt. Or simply doing the same thing as either the first or second pics.

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him playing with Toro of DokoItsu series to celebrate his birthday. But If you're up to draw some SI interactions, that also would be lovely. To give you some ideas, user applying makeup on sleeping Kakyoin or trying to kiss him while standing on tip-toes and still failing because he's taller. Thank you if you pick any of my requests up and have a great weekend. Good luck! References for SI and Toro here: imgur.com/a/CG27T

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/R647l with her
Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, building gunpla would be fun.
Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting Colette wearing a sweaterdress and pantyhose like in this picture i.imgur.com/vmhcl78.jpg and beckoning toward her lap
Alternatively, lying around admiring her wedding ring.

Good morning

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated.
There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific suggestions would include her doing some of her trademarked action stunts, typically with her jacket tied around her waist and sleeves rolled up, often wearing fingerless (sometimes regular) gloves and/or her thigh holster; or cosplaying as characters who like action and/or guns as much as her (e.g. GATE's soldier girls or most recently airsoft enthusiast Nyanta of Mayoiga fame); Or, owed to the increasingly nice springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride (Ref: a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic (possibly together with friends or other waifus? Ref: a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport.

As for something to celebrate today's Mother's Day, I like the thought of Ibara visibly pregnant and with a happy/serene expression on her face. It might be seen as rather lewd, but preferably she's just wearing her necktie and shirt, which should be unbuttoned to show the belly (but cover her breasts, as to keep it tasteful), and have her sitting on her bedsheets in this manner: u.pomf.is/vjyyty.jpg (Beware, that reference is probably NSFW since I was unable to find good SFW examples. Also, take note that Ibara is approximately a C cup. I don't think even pregnancy would make the breasts grow to the size of #1 or #3 on the ref. #2 might be realistic? Mentioning this just in case.)
Before anyone objects to this request, I want to remind you that in the manga Ibara gets reverted into a normal human in the end thanks to the miraculous drug developed by Haruto. It can be presumed this also restores her fertility. And I have no doubt in my mind she'd make a great mother.

Hope y'all enjoy this fine sunday, and be nice to your mothers.

>didn't realize previous thread is dying already

Requesting user introducing Gundam Qan[T] to his parents; with Qan[T] either kneeling behind him (sort of like in the pic near the top left), or with user & his folks standing on top of an elevated platform.
Qan[T] is garbed solely in an apron with a floral theme to it (Like the one also near the top left).
It doesn't have to be that specific apron, if you think of/find a better design, feel free to use it.
Also my waifu has be either full size or still big enough to terrify onlookers. It might sound ridiculous, but love is ridiculous.

The reactions of all those participating are up to you.
Personally I'd find it funny for the Qan[T] to be presented as bright with happiness, while the husband is utterly embarrassed.
However, I'll leave it up to your decision. Same for the parents.

Thank you very much.

Link to the full res btw:
i.imgur.com/LF8Rnp7.jpg

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
For Mother's Day, I'd like to see an older Jolyne, preferably with this hairstyle.
Optionally, holding or hugging a child resembling a younger version of herself or groaning after hearing user's dadjokes.
For an alternate request idea, either done in a POV style or user putting an engagement ring on her finger. Tears of happiness are welcome.
I would love to see an affectionate hug with user, too.
Other than that, anything at all is fine. Please have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting a relaxed Sonoda Yuu, possibly taking a nap in the middle of the day. Anything cute is also fine, and if that happen to include swimsuits or sundresses, that'd be great.
Please and Thanks in advance

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Together with her mother having a conversation since Mothers Day is Sunday
-Having Tea with Rias
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Twintails Arc like the picture in the left would be pretty cute.

>this nigga got a giant fucking mech for a waifu

Requesting Mio in a camisole and panties (they'd be light blue if you feel like coloring) on a hot day.

My love is as big as she is.
I'm sorry but you walked right into that. I do love her though.

Requesting Mahiru Koizumi.

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, in Kagura's cheering uniform! (The Sakaki in the reference is only to show off the outfit best.) This an outfit swap request of course, so I'd like to see him making a cool pose with Kagura while she's wearing one of his outfits. Nothing blatantly lewd, please.

Kagura Reference:

Anything is fine as long as it's cute, cool, or both. Hope your weekend is going well!

Requesting Kneesocks as a loli trying to roll her R's, or anything cute.
Lolisocks ref: i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your Sunday

A kimono would be more appropriate for introductions.
An apron would be wayyy to informal. I mean what you're asking for is basically your waifu introducing herself in naked apron.

Requesting my love Yuu dressed as a pyromancer from any of the Souls games [ref: imgur.com/a/HxZ1H] while casting/resting beside a Warmth spell [youtu.be/Kj_UtBPJRDw?t=5m53s]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and have a nice Sunday!

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Family/Mother Day related

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Today is the Mother's Day, so humbly requesting something cute with Makoto and our daughter Noriko.
Little Noririn bringing Mama some flowers that she gathered herself.
Makoto and Noriko clothes-shopping together.
Makoto having Noriko to try on some cute dresses.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Woke up on a new thread, neat.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
I don't like giving complicated requests; but as a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as your favourite character of this season
>As a cat burglar
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

Of course though, anything cute/cutelewd is perfectly fine, if you think it'll be fun. Since fun is the important part and fun things are fun.

Requesting Yamazaki, please! Please, feel free to do as you wish.

I am new to anime and drawing in general

So how do you guys call this cute simple style like in OP image

Chibi?

SD also works

Requesting Yuumi

Wearing a tactical operator costume
ref: imgur.com/a/it5UL

Or wearing the female samurai-class costume from 7th Dragon 2020
ref: imgur.com/a/1QFO0

Anything else is very welcome.
Have a nice weekend and take it easy!

baaaaka

Where's your ref?

>forgot image ;-;

>Chibi

Thanks m8

I'm requesting Momo from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152) or Valkyrie cat (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216) from the Battle Cats, or something cute/lewd.

Hello everyone! For Mother's Day, I'd like to request my dear Claudia with our daughteru Caren, as referenced on the right. Some ideas are:

- Claudia brushing Caren's hair or putting Caren's hair in a ponytail
- Caren falling asleep on Claudia's shoulder
- Caren looking shy and hesitant as she gives Claudia a bag of cookies or sweets for Mother's Day
- Both of them holding hands as they walk somewhere nice together

Though anything cute and sweet is fine and appreciated.

Thanks so much for your consideration in advance and I hope everyone's having a nice weekend!

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

Requesting Akihisa wearing a male school uniform (gakuran) inspired by the series ED's.
youtu.be/TknXTEtzB1A
youtu.be/SfxllxMnV44
I love all kinds of uniforms (school, work etc.) so if you have something else in mind feel free to give it a shot if you want to.

I would like to see him say this phrase "Thinking too much about something will make you stupid!" confidently to the viewer while smiling. It's a reference to this: imgur.com/CK2256L

Him playing his blue psp on a hot summer day or just while relaxing would be lovely.
His console ref: imgur.com/RmUefmP

But if those requests don't interest you, anything else will be appreciated.

Hello everyone I hope you all had a good weekend and have a great mothers day.

Since today is Mothers Day I would like to request my Seras with my daughteru Tomoko either

1)Seras doing Tomokos hair in her style

2)Tomoko giving Seras flowers or a mothers day card

for 1 and 2 if its not to much I would appreciate if you made Tomoko around age 4 considering my waifus and I age

3) Sense the Overwatch beta came out maybe them both dressed as some of the characters

I would think Tomoko as Reaper and Seras as Tracer would be cute

Of course anything is welcomed as long as she is happy, and thank you have a great mothers day.

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg

Or a joint request of Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons.
ref - a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png

Evening, everyone.

I'd like to request:
- A POV of him waking up and a hand petting his head.
- Being fed a cake or a riceball.
- Dressed as Saber from Fate/stay night.
- Him interacting with my avatar. (Anything cute or silly is fine, but nothing lewd please.) i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png

If none of that catches your eye, then anything is fine.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Sakamoto and doing one of his poses imgur.com/a/UcXD1

Alternatively, dressed in one these two Kaito's modules: imgur.com/a/n0GuK

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Evenin, requesting Shinjiro.
Him wearing the Syujin uniform, adjusting his beanie and looking exasperated, or dressed as a thief with a design based on his persona would be great, but I'd appreciate anything cool or handsome of him as well.
Thank you for the considerationa and try to take it easy.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko doing one of three things:
1. Falling asleep at home at her desk doing homework in the same position as pic related, except with the POV from in front of her.
2. In bed, sick with a minor cold, nursing back to health.
3. Dressed as Mistral from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. (Bonus if the hands are holding tennis balls). Although preferably without the mask so I can see her smile.
Anything else is also fine!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters getting some cute flowers from our original daughteru do not steal please, either Lycoris', the Hoya Bella flowers or both as a mother's day gift, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Daughteru:imgur.com/a/uAjov

It's been a while.

Requesting Rin in a flamenco dress. Or pregnant or as a milf or smug with a pregnancy test or something, since it's Mother's Day.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra Being reunited with her mother Sophitia Alexandra for mothers day please~

Requesting Shion a mechanical bull while wearing her cowboy outfit or her wearing a wedding dress
cowboy outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Inori wearing long off-shoulder sweater i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg and doing something comfy - reading a book, listening to music, eating sweets, using her phone/handheld console, or just napping.

Alternatively, wearing pink heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg over a simple white dress, and preparing onigiri, cookies, or any other meal.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Rukia
Wearing one of these Dark Souls armors minus their helmets (any equipment aside is welcome if you choose)
Refs: imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or doing something cute with one of these pokemon (if you don't like any in my selection, any pokemon after gen 1 is fine)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
Or wearing the outfit of one of these characters:
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
(Maybe having to hold the front of Lulu's robe shut due to the extra chest space)
Additional Rukia refs here:
imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Inori wearing long off-shoulder sweater i.imgur.com/JDIDBTi.jpg and doing something comfy - reading a book, listening to music, eating sweets, using her phone/handheld console, or just napping.

Alternatively, wearing pink heart-shaped apron i.imgur.com/4JSw4Pj.jpg over a simple white dress, and preparing onigiri, cookies, or any other meal.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.
If you would like to draw something cute involving Etna and my SI, there's a kisekae ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Requesting Minatsu wearing Nagisa's outfit with either of the color schemes and preferably with the straps.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin chilling in hot bath, anything else cute/cool would've highly appreciated as well.

>chilling in hot bath

Requesting my dear Mizunashi Akari drifting. Please interpret this any way you wish.

Thanks for considering and hahi a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, for Mother's day, I'd love to see her interacting with a loli version of herself or her as a loli and interacting with her mom, Kazuno. I'd also like to see this with my beloved imgur.com/pNIihFP,6E9OAFb

If anyone's up for waifu drawn in another artist's style request, I would love to see her in AV / Archvermin's style.

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Additional ref: imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P

not him: Relaxing in a hot bath[/spoiler[

Morning fellas.
Requesting my waifu Bayonetta casually using a bent-over (OTL) user as a footstool; all the while looking over an expensive ring that he just bought her, as well as chatting with her bae Jeanne.

Either that or have user prostrating, while Bayonetta digs her heel into his buttock, as well as the rest of the above.

Christmas dress of course.

Requesting my dear husbando, sensei, trying out a sword. Anything cute is also appreciated !
Please and thank you!

Requesting Gazer cooking or playing videogames.

Or maybe dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, without the plague doctor mask.
Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.

Requesting Eureka.

more refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame.
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Sorry for the chickenscratch.

Requesting Lumina dressed as the original White Mage from Final Fantasy, preferably holding a magic staff as well. See the imgur ref for the costume

i.imgur.com/vZpDhBW.jpg

Extremely cute

I'd like to request a slightly older Kobeni holding our young daughter in her arms similar to the reference below. For our daughters appearance, having her based off of a younger Kobeni and the SI would be fantastic.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/9GUHoLN.jpg
>Young Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/bfOTlNY.jpg
>Kisekae Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, Kobeni wearing a Charizard hood or Pikachu hoodie and going "GAO" towards the viewer, or her and user wearing matching hoodies.
>Pikachu/Charizard hoods: i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png

Or, Kobeni dressed as a magician like the reference below, pulling a bunny from her hat or doing some kind of magic/magic trick.
>Magician Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/mHdQb7p.png

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki with a YES pillow but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she fell asleep and she's either using it as a normal pillow or she's sprawled out on the bed with it resting on her chest.

Oh wow that's great, thank you for drawing him! He looks really cute and that's really good for a "chickenscratch" since i have no problem reading it. I hope you have a great week drawfriend.

>You cannot reply to this thread any more.
Amazing timing, go me. Hopefully you're still lurking.
Fixed that and a couple of other things. One day I'll manage to get it right first time, that day is apparently not yesterday.

Requesting my beloved receiving something nice for mothers day. Or doing something nice with her mother. Or for children's day and or Cinco de Mayo, our boy and girl in a Charro suit and swirlygig dress barely breaking a pinata or something like that, please.

If none of that interests anyone, I'd still like something for my birthday that passed a week ago.

But anything nonlewd is fine.

Ref for Touko and the kids imgur.com/a/O60NO

I'll finish this tomorrow.

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce having dinner here: (i.imgur.com/MpW0SZR.jpg). Another idea could be her face after being kissed or being happy in general. As always I'd nevertheless love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

>mfw my waifu will never EVER be in a collage again.

For Mother's Day, requesting a slightly older Birdy with her hair in a side braid receiving a gift or a kiss from our daughter saying ¡Feliz día de la madre! or any sort of daughter/mother interaction Or family photo with my SI
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Braid ref: imgur.com/a/llTgJ
Daughter ref: imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Interaction ref: imgur.com/a/Qye8N
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or
Birdy wearing a cute pair of small to medium size hoop earrings while wearing a tank-top and shorts and sporting a ponytail to accentuate the earrings. Or any clothing/dress you think is appropriate.
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
Thank you.

who cares, collages are lame and someone else is saving your waifu.

Get a load of this guy!

Requesting Cathyl with a little minotaur girl that looks similar to her that would be our daughteru, please.

It's just my opinion, I shouldn't have pushed it as fact.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
>as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
>outfit swap with Aigis
>taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
>dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
>driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
>wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
>being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.
Have a great week!

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

This is really cute user, would you want me to clean it?