Clerk at patent office

>clerk at patent office
>read other's patents for a living
>never invented anything
>Tesla (real inventor and scientist) BTFO Relativity
>Inventor of Atomic Clock calls Relativity a hoax
>Relativity incompatible with Quantum Theory

Why are there no redpills exposing (((Albert Einstein))) for the masonic fraud that he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

issuu.com/zerofieldenergy/docs/harold-aspden---tesla-versus-einstein
gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays-Astrophysics/Download/5446
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I have no brainpower to criticize theoretical physics but I'm gonna shit on it anyway because le evil Jew

>About the Author:
Richard Moody, Jr, has a Master's Degree in Geology, is the author of three books on chess theory and has written for the Mensa Bulletin. For the past four years, he has done intensive research into Albert Einstein.

LOL

No need to project your mental capacity on to me. I use sources.
>Dr. Aspden, Ph.D., FIEE, FIMechE, C.Eng, C.Phys is a British electrophysicist, inventor, engineer and chartered patent agent with over 4 decades of extensive theoretical and experimental research work in magnetism, electrodynamics, thermodynamics and nuclear physics. Author of several books proposing an original unification of physics, Dr. Aspden has written over 100 scientific papers on these subjects published in peer-reviewed journals. His epoch-making 1969 paper on the Aspden Law of Electrodynamics served as theoretical foundation for the Correa PAGD technology. He holds an impressive portfolio of granted British and American patents
>Unlike (((Einstein))) who ever invented a thing

issuu.com/zerofieldenergy/docs/harold-aspden---tesla-versus-einstein

SAGE

Einstein worked at the swiss patent office.

Tesla was Austrian.

>We can assume that the following patents were personally examined by Einstein (unfortunately, more exact details aren’t available):

>Pat.-Nr. 39561 (pdf): Gravel sorter
>Pat.-Nr. 39619 (pdf): Meteorological station controlled by ambient humidity
>Pat.-Nr. 39853 (pdf): Electrical typewriter with shuttle-type carrier
>Supplementary-Pat.-Nr. 39988 (pdf) (to main patent Nr. 38853):
>Alternative-current commentator motor with short-circuit brushes and opposite-mounted auxiliary coils for spark suppression
>Objections to Alternative-current commentator motor (pdf)

>Relativity incompatible with Quantum Theory
There's no gravity in QT. GR is an amazingly accurate theory at large scales. While it is almost certainly not the final answer it's close. If you know of another theory that can predict the precession of Mercury's orbit let me know.

Are you really that jealous of the Jewish people that you have to slander what's objectively the one of the greatest minds of all time?

Because (((Isaac))) was a fraud too. He wasn't a scientist, most of his writings were on magical alchemy.

Tesla exploited Aether in his inventions, and it perfectly explains Mercury's orbit.

gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays-Astrophysics/Download/5446

Relativity is babby's first quantum physics. It attempts to explain the universe but fails because it was plagiarized work.

I'm a big admirer of Tesla. I've built a few telsa coils and an impulse battery charger that exploits Tesla's ideas (it actually worked too). I'll check out the article.

My son told me Edison stole Tesla's work re: electricity also

Tesla was croatian you fuckwit

Edison was a major dick to Tesla, but he did at least invent things himself.
JP Morgan was the real villain that crushed Tesla at Wardenclyffe.

Meanwhile, Einstein's greatest achievement was jewing an e=mc^2 equation from Umberto Bartocci in a 1903 scientific publication.

Borders move, but Teslas father was a Serbian Orthodox Priest, while the father of his mother was also a Serbian Orthodox Priest.
It doesn't get more Serbian than that.
It's funny how everyone's pseudo ethno nationalist, but instantly refuses to acknowledge ethnicity and culture as soon as it profits them.
Or are you people going to tell us now that actually Serbs are Croatians or Austrians, we just don't know about it yet.
As far as I'm concerned I don't care about it, go falsify history by starting with Wikipedia, who cares.
I'm top 0.1% on my own, don't care.

If you want to go full-on Tesla, Eric Dollard would be the most knowledgeable person alive today on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
He's damaged and a bit crazy, but so was T.

>greek flag
>assblasted

His refining of these technologies for mass consumption was what advanced society though. Brutal businessman.

61% Greeks are Antisemites according to polls. Greeks are goyim who know about your people and the unforgivable crimes against humanity you have committed.

69%

>Brainlets honestly think Special Relativity is E=mc^2
Kek, retard.

Neat. I'll give it a watch.

E=MC2 was plagiarized.
Relativity is just bullshit hidden under apparently genius formulæ.

>E=MC2 was plagiarized.
Suuuuure thing user, I'm guessing you've never read his original paper. How it's derived is all right there, it's pretty basic desu, after the initial theoretical argument the rest follows naturally. I can literally show you how and where it's derived in his work.

You cannot quote a source in order to prove its own authority, just like the bible.

>the concept of matter being transformed into energy and vice versa dates back at least to Sir Isaac Newton (1704).
>Brown (1967) made the following statement:
>“Thus gradually arose the formula E = mc2, suggested without general proof by Poincaré in 1900”.

Forgot sources:
>Brown, G. Burniston (1967), “What is wrong with relativity?”, Bull. of the Inst. of Physics and Physical Soc., pp. 71-77.
>Poincaré, J.H. (1905), “The Principles of Mathematical Physics”

You're just demonstrating how little you know. You can derive E=mc^2 as the special case of a more general formula, pic related takes the modern approach to Special Relativity. When 3-momentum is 0 we get the brainlet equation.
> suggested without general proof
And then in 1915 Einstein derived it from the starting point of the invariance of the speed of light. Lorentz and Poincare both of their place in the history of SR (there's a reason the Poincare group caries his name) but you've attached far too much importance to their contributions.

Related question: Did physicists explain the successful vertical replication of the Michaelson-Morley experiment yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E

I'm skeptical of the method he used here. As he spins the apparatus vertically the direction of earth's gravity would change relative to it. The changing direction of force could account for the interference pattern as the mirrors are displaced/deformed slightly during rotation.

I'd say that there's a combination of mechanical stresses in the apparatus and perhaps gravitational redshift a bit like the Pound-Rebka experiment.

He actually stole it from a brilliant industrialist, De Pretto who deduced it intuitively. There is much less than 6 degrees of separation between Einstein and De Pretto via the Bessos. Of course one of the only provable things Einstein excelled in was Italian the language of the published paper.

Then a good confirmation would be an identically scaled test with different size/quality of mirrors.
If the fringe-shifting occurs at the same rate, that would rule out the mechanical factor.

>Relativity
>everything relative except the speed of light
Who's being ignorant?

Yeah, if you could verify the stability of the plates while the apparatus was rotated or set it up in a way that force on them was always in one direction that would be ideal. The best way to do that would be in a zero G environment. Short of that you're going to need some extreme precision because you'd be dealing with distances less than the wavelength of light you're using to do the experiment.

I'd be really surprised if red shift could produce that much interference on something as low mass as the earth. I'd say it's mechanical 100%.

>I'd say it's mechanical 100%.
Probably, but it's a possibility. Like I said Pound and Rebka observed redshift on earth.
>everything relative except the speed of light
Yes, that was the big problem in 19th century physics. Maxwell predicted a constant speed of light, but you always got a frame dependent speed of light when you tried transforming between frames.