Should it be legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tmz8a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
youtube.com/watch?v=VlN7K1-9QB0
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/well/family/cutting-out-the-bris.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/well/family/cutting-out-the-bris.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As legal as female genital mutilation or any other form of child abuse.

Why are we obsessing over baby dicks again?

No you nigger

For medical reasons only.

Otherwise the boy should be 18 and have to legally consent

>it's real
archive.is/tmz8a

I don't know what to think.

can't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did to the OP

The circumcision rate in Japan is under 1%, like most of the world, so it would be unlikely that any of the characters would be circumcised.

It should be considered child mutilation, but since the jews do it and they run the world i dont see it being changed anytime soon.

illlegal*
FTFY
answer: YES.
DONT YOU GET THAT AFFECTS THE PSYCHE?
even you beloved jew "sigmund freud" said a lot of psychological problems are from sexual frustration.
MALE genitalia mutilation KILLS pleasure. It's an old and EVIL tradition (originated in africa).
STOP CIRCUMCISION NOW. GET HEALTHY Hebrews.
GOD didn't make foreskin to make you cut it, it's nature (from GOD) to have sexual pleasure.
STOP with your obsession.

only if the person is able to consent. Nonconsentual dick-cutting without an unavoidable medical reason is a criminal act just as much as if i cut some stranger's dick.

>Stop calling him jewish goy

>shy guys don't have gag reflexes
This is much bigger news desu

>only if the person is able to consent.
Better watch out for Levi, that's when he strikes. >And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.

Its' mutilation and against human rights

We didn't like having our dicks harvested at birth, and having the healthy tissue sold for over $400 per mL to make medical products and cosmetics (see Apligraf, SkinMedica, and Hydrafacial.)

i want to kill myself for having a circumcised penis
i deserve to be gassed and ground into dog food because my dumb goy parents had my penis circumcised
i am so fat and retarded

>we didn't
>for having
Sure are a lot of kikes in this thread.

Ah, this must be all of that male privilege.

D-did Nintendo really confirm that?

im not a kike
americans are goyim cuck slaves and we are to be circumcized as we are the Jews House Slaves
as stated in the book of Genesis all the Sons of Israel are to circumcuck their babys peepee, House Goys purchased with Jewish Sheqqels are to be circumcized as well

>not a kike
>have to undergo a kike ritual anyway
>in the land of the 'free'
Ok, got me genuinely interested.
I know UK is bad, and that I should bin that knife soon, but we haven't got to this stage yet.
So I ask you burger, with absolute curiosity, what is the deal over there?
Is genital mutilation really a big thing in USA?

But they follow "informed consent guidelines" on the unconsenting infant.

Around 50% of infant boys are mutilated at birth in the US, which is better than in the 80s, when it peaked at over 80%.

Something like 50% of newborns are mutilated here. Among non-Hispanics it's probably higher. A clear majority of adult males are cut, because it was even more common in earlier decades.

>tfw phimosis

I wish I was circumcised

I can't even peel it below the head flaccid
It is very difficult to clean

Threads like this are the strongest fucking blackpill possible.

>50%
What the fuck for?
What do they tell you it is for?
Surely they don't just tell you "you are Goyim, you need this evil thing taken off you".
What is the excuse they give? and why do so many of you (or your parents) believe it?

Holy shit I thought this was a joke thread. I actually never realized that half of your entire population has their dicks mutilated. It is completely unheard of here, if you even suggested it you would be laughed it.

What the fuck Burgerland.

Go to a fucking doctor ffs. In some cases you don't even need circumcision to fix it.

You can fix that with stretching excersizes. When you apply tension to skin, new cells will grow though mitosis. You can get steroid cream prescribed to speed it up too.

i am a medical student

they have yet to discuss circumcision, nor do they present any pictures of uncircumcised penis

circumcised is the only thing shown. it is the "normal." what kind of uncivilized doctor would let a child leave the hospital with uncivilized penis?

>implying the inside of the penis needs to be cleaned
Do you also put soap inside your nose, ears, and anus?

It's like, the foreskin isn't the problem, there is a kind of ring of thicker skin inside, which is only so wide

>“Waluigi still has his foreskin,” said Kimishima. “You won’t ever see it but it’s there. We do not know why he remains uncircumcised, however. It might be a religious thing, it might not. But, yes, Nintendo players can expect some exciting downloadable content for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.”

I wonder what's the relation between Waluigi's cock and LoZ lore. Sup Forums must be going nuts.

Now all Waluigi's rule 34 drawings of his circumcised penis must be corrected.

I've had phimosis when I was younger, it is easily fixed with surgery, and you get to keep your foreskin too.

It was started in the late 1800s by Seventh Day Adventists as a punishment for masturbation. It became more common in the early 1900s as doctors started pushing it. There are poorly done studies that say it lowers the rates of UTIs and some STDs.

That can be stretched, it just takes persistence. Set aside a few minutes every day to stretch it.

Here's what I took from your post:
Jews have infiltrated medicine to the point where it is taboo to even discuss (see: question, critique) circumcision and have convinced the public (not hard to do) of the 'medical benefits' of circumcision also to the point of non-questionability.

Is this accurate? Can any other burgers confirm?
How have I got this far in life without ever knowing about this?

>>implying the inside of the penis needs to be cleaned
Wtf? You mean you don't? I mean I don't finger my anus or my ears with soap but I do pull all the skin of my penis back to clean it or else at the end of the day it smells like piss, that shit has to smell if you don't pull all the way back

Or you mean the inside as if the mouth where piss comes out? That you don't clean, there is no way to go in there wtf?

Kikes cut your dick off at birth and then sell you skin regrowth afterwards.

Jews should be gassed along with scientologists.

I can't believe the federal government allows this level of degeneracy to go on.

go to a doctor you retard you can still have operations later in life

Basically. If anyone points out that circumcision without consent is morally wrong, they are labeled antisemitic.

Circumcision and ear rings both means submission and slavery.
>mfw burgers got burn marked as slaves and they will defend their jew masters for it
Fix this

>white women in the US may be caught off guard when confronted with your uncut anaconda).
ultimate jej

god damn fucking kikes so glad this did happen to me, you know what the real kicker is you pay money for it to.

I have restored my foreskin to remove the mark of the Jew. The scar is hidden when I am flaccid now.

fpbp

It's even more elaborate. Foreskin is demonized and portrayed as abnormal, dirty, ugly, and prone to disease.

>Why are we obsessing over continuation child abuse again?

I'm waluigis dick. Would I say "wah!" or "Wee!"?

And the products made from it are mostly sold to rich women, and then they claim that we have "male privilege".

@replay above me
I can totally agree. But what exactly are they selling to rich women anyway

We will stop being obsessed about it when the mutilators stop to mutilate babies.

6 in 7 women prefer unmutilated dicks.

>they are labeled antisemitic.

We aren't shitting you, this is real, read up on Kellogg: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

>Should it be legal?

No. KILL ALL JEWS!!!!!

i wasn't kidding
i literally want to end my life because of this, i cant forgive my stupid goy parents, they think they love me or something but they allowed this to happen to me, I wish this wasn't real
i just want it to end, every morning i wake up to a circumcised penis, a permanent reminder of the total destruction perpetrated against our people by the Jews
My penis is disgusting and my life is fucking ruined dude, i just want it to be over

Circumcision was the worst thing the goddamn kikes did. Absolute crime, nay, a literal *shoah*, against good cawk

t. a literal faggot

EVERYONE MADE FUN OF ME FOR HAVING A FORESKIN
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW MOM

No wonder (((Wario))) treats him like shit.

SkinMedica sells a wrinkle cream for over $150 per oz that is made with the harvested tissue. Oprah has endorsed this cream on her show. Hydrafacial is another skin treatment that uses it.

> These Corn Flakes were invented as part of his health regimen to prevent masturbation. His belief was that bland foods, such as these, would decrease or prevent excitement and arousal

The guy who invented Cornflakes was obsessed with Enemas and Circumcision and did it to prevent people from fapping.

It's real satire you moron

because americans fucking savages

>The power of foreskin

Awesome so instead of just having 15% less pleasure I can have a cock constantly in pain while erect.

Apparently Waluigi isn't Jewish, but Wario is Jewish.

Meh, I like my cut dick, thank Allah that I got it done as a baby.

t b h what should they do? they live in the same culture as you. Circumcision is seen as a normal thing, non circumcision is seen as bad parenting, disgusting, bad for health etc. Also i would guess you papa is also cut. So look at it this way. From mothers perspective, every kind of media tells her that unless she gets you cut, she is literally hitler. Women being more feeling driven, she believes that.
From fathers perspective, he would have to swallow the fact that he was unjustly mutilated with conscent of his parents, and this is indeed very bitter pill to swallow. Maybe he feels some doubt in the back of his head, but its much easier to just dont think about it and go with the flow, especially when literally everybody around says its a good thing

Well this has been an educational thread.

>if it was in the UK
Don't be more grim
Bin that foreskin

I had phimosis for years, then I decided to just start stretching. At first it was painful, but within two months it was perfectly normal and easy to pull back. Never let a kike convince you that surgery is the preferable option.

that's what's so satanic and disgusting about it, it makes me sick
after i recognized that i have a mutilated penis i totally ceased respecting my dumb goy boomer parents, where there is no restitution there can be no forgiveness, they can never bring my foreskin back
i will never have a normal life, that was denied to me before i was even born

>MITOSIS
youtube.com/watch?v=VlN7K1-9QB0

Well they own the character so yeah, they can say whatever they want about him.

Actually laughed for once today.

I fought my wife and ensured our son wouldn't be chopped... and I had never seen one of these threads.

Is it possible to undo this shit?
I got circumcised because of phimosis when I was 12, am 23 now

I remember a few years ago there was a leaf on Sup Forums constantly talking about foreskin regrowing but I never read that shit

>Is it possible to undo this shit?

No. You can stretch the remaining skin somewhat but 80% of the sensoric tissue of your penis was removed forever.

They pretend that being uncircumcised is some freakish disgusting thing and people believe it. I only know better because I married a European and didn't even notice for quite a while that he wasn't circumcised. It isn't noticeable when the penis is erect. So naturally I haven't continued the ridiculous tradition. But many Americans will go through life believing that its necessary and everyone does it.

Remind you of something?

you can stretch the skin but it takes months, the body will try and recreate a foreskin from the newly grown tissue. it will have the same functions even. of course the lost nerve endings cannot be regained.

I hate jews so much

So I won't gain more pleasure because the nerves got fucked up completely forever, but I can prevent further damage with stretching?

I currently rub baby oil on my dick twice a day to keep it from drying out lol

Austria and cut? how come?
I would say what was cut away, cant be regained so there is no use crying over it. But the dickhead can dry out and become desensitized, so its probably a good thing trying to save it. But i cant quite imagine how would you go on with your normal life with oil covered dick. It would get on your underpants and also having sensitive dick touching clothes textile is very unpleasant. I would guess it would get desensitized either way from that alone

If a kike touches your sons foreskin, kill him.
Its as simple as this.

Has phimosis and the doctor said cutting would be the best option..
the baby oil dries out rather fast and it's really not a problem lol

the best part is that there are non semites in america right now who are circumcised because of jewish lies but there are jew who are not circumcised because their jew parents think it is barbaric.
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/well/family/cutting-out-the-bris.html

>So I won't gain more pleasure because the nerves got fucked up completely forever, but I can prevent further damage with stretching?

By stretching you will maybe be able to cover the glans which in return will become more protected and sensitive. That's all. Some say that it's worth it. However, the glans itself is not the pleasure center of the penis, it's just a piston to increase the pleasure of the foreskin.

The most sensitive areas are removed forever.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/well/family/cutting-out-the-bris.html

Should medical circumcision be legal?

Religious circumcision should be banned under 18 years old imo.

>but there are jew who are not circumcised because their jew parents think it is barbaric.
actually thats wrong, there is a jewish movement within israel to change the tradition of bar-mitsvah and drop the circumcision to make men equal to women. its a small movement but still.

USAians are too cucked to do that. Its rooted too deep in them. You absolutely cannot find a single US TV show these day where wouldnt be a circumcision reference. Usually when there are women, they talk about uncut dick looking wierd and ugly, unnatural or outright dangerous (more STDs and such). Its presented in more memetic fashion, making women that like uncut dick social outcasts and uncut men wierdos.
When its show for men, usually more logical argument is presented, like how its healthier, carries less risk, but also how women prefer it more. With this being pumped into peoples heads, normally at least one parent is strongly pro circumcision when they have a son. If man is against it, the woman will freak out, thinking (after years of indoctrination) that her son will be circus freak. The man will usually bend over this, not wanting to destroy the relationship over this "minor" issue. Moreover if he is cut himself (he doesnt want to think about the fact that he was wronged himself). But most often both parents just see circumcision as a normal way of life and dont think about it. Its endless cycle with no real way to stop it. Its in the culture and only cultural revolution can overcome this, but that wont happen by itself