You will never be Japanese

>you will never be Japanese
>you will never consume their anime products directly
Somebody kill me and make me be reborn in Japan please.

Other urls found in this thread:

nipponaikoku.livejournal.com/686.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9cC8ozj1g&list=PL_NCaqZzA8M6EsxP8QPqAXCOPR7IcljH7&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm here right now.

Im half japanese

Just go there and get citizenship, fag

If you really wanted to live in Japana, you could already learn the language and get a job here instead of being a little bitch

>>you will never be Japanese
I give daily thanks that I didn't suffer that misfortune, but can just enjoy some of their entertainment products.

Learn the language and move there.

Then move back when you realise japan is awful

If Yellowstone blew up, I wonder if Japan is willing to accept American refugees.

Also even if Yellowstone didn't blew up, did you know that due to continental drift, the western side of America, especially California, ends up breaking off from the North American continent and colliding with Japan.

This process is gonna take at least 1 million years though.

>you will eventually learn Japanese as long as you don't quit like a little bitch
>you'll be able to consume anything you want without living in a shitty country filled with people who consider you a curiosity, where the only options for food are rice and fish flavored with salt, and where summer is a living hell of hot muggy heat in a country that could be wiped off the map at any minute from an earthquake or tsunami

>Never experience going to School in Japan and discussing the latest episode of x anime.

Why is japan superior to pretty much every other country on earth?

>where the only options for food are rice and fish flavored with salt
Japanese food is awesome. I would never want to live there but I want access to their food and especially their fucking vending machines.
>loads of variety in drinks
>both hot and cold options
>literally everywhere, even in the suburbs
>100-200 yen a drink
Meanwhile in my country
>water and various coke products only
>$4 a bottle

Feels good desu

Stop complaining like a manlet, man up, and go live there, betacuck.

>loads of variety in drinks
Sure, if you like drinking trash.
>>both hot and cold options
I don't understand why anyone ever would want a hot drink from a vending machine. But then I'm not dumb enough to drink coffee.
>>literally everywhere, even in the suburbs
This is more because Japan is completely fucked up. Sure, you can get an overpriced drink in a 2 minute walk, but grocery shopping? You have to go to a shitty little convenience store that's a 10-15 minute walk away to buy overpriced food instead of a big supermarket.
-200 yen a drink
This might seem like a good deal when you're a fucking retard. Here, it costs about a dollar for a bottle in a vending machine, that's 500ml. Everything in Japan comes in much smaller sizes, you'll be lucky to get a can that's bigger than 250ml in Japan.

Just nuke yourself and your descents will create kawaii stuff

You have to be a fucking idiot if you do grocery shopping in convenience stores. Large supermarkets aren't that hard to find.

You're right, I guess I'm forever stuck as a 6'7" Blond hair blue eye white fucking male
What a shame huh

I'm saying that unless you live in the middle of Tokyo, they are.

I live hours away from Tokyo in a small port city, and I have five "supermarket" options within 5-10 minutes walk from my place. When I lived in Texas, I used to have to drive for fifteen minutes to do the same thing.

It is like everyone forgot Costco exists in Japan and pretty much sells the same shit as they do in America except Cotsco also sells packs of large sized eels, sashimi, sushi, clam chowder in Japan.

I live 70 km away from Tokyo and have 4-5 big supermarkets in my town, and even 2 discount supermarkets, all easy to reach by bicycle/walking alone. You really have to be in the mountains or in the remote inaka to not have supermarkets. And if you do you probably own a car anyway so you can get to the next town.

>I don't understand why anyone ever would want a hot drink from a vending machine.
You've never been out in cold weather waiting at a train station or something? Hot milk tea is a fucking god send at times like that.

And I'd like to know where you live that sells 500ml drinks for a dollar.

It seems much harder to get a good job there than here (US) these days, because decades of stalled economy mean there are very few new jobs (and a lot of old ones being cut permanently), and people there will just sit on a job for decades to be safe instead of move on (hence making openings).

I'd rather be my gaijin self able to just tour Japan and having ample money for figs and such working the career I actually wanted, than to be Japanese and poor stuck in a shit job and permanently a pariah for liking anime. This is just assuming that a nip version of myself wouldn't have had the opportunities I did, but whatever, that's basically the only real gripe I have because otherwise I like a lot of things about Japan outside anime (secular, super low crime, awesome food etc) hence can't easily fault someone wanting to live there.

You can actually learn Japanese, go to Japan and obtain citizienship. The only thing stopping you is yourself.

>being a weabo

>Waahh, I can't get whatever lifestyle I want with no effort!
Learn Japanese and move there. Shit.

Can't stand people who just like to daydream about how they want their lives to be without ever getting off of their asses.

It is acceptable for adults to watch anime like One Piece, though.

Openly liking video games wouldn't make you a pariah in Japan either since arcades are everywhere and games like Monster Hunter are considered mainstream that even salarymen play in public.

And it is hard to show off that you like anime unless you invite someone to see your house's anime collection in Japan.

Unless you wanna wear an anime T-shirt, no one would know.

You too? Where you based? I'm in Fukushima, not exactly the anime center of Japan. I don't even own a TV yet.

Are you trying to gain mutant powers there? Or is it just really cheap rent?

Japanese citizenship is more difficult than American citizenship in some ways.

If it pretty easy to get a green card though if you have solid proof that you were descended from a Japanese though which is why there is actually a "Brazil Town" in Japan.

Liking anime isn't shunned. You become a pariah if you're really obnoxious about it, bring moe figures to put on your desk and so on, but it would be the same outside of Japan.

I'm pretty sure if you don't act like a retarded otaku no one will shun you for watching anime. The stigma exists because most anime fans are very obsessive about it.

Tokyo.

And why own a TV in Japan?

>but grocery shopping? You have to go to a shitty little convenience store that's a 10-15 minute walk away to buy overpriced food instead of a big supermarket.
>doing your grocery shopping at a convenience store
Dude, you fucked up. I have an actual supermarket 5 minute walk away and at least two others within 20 minutes.

And even the convenience stores aren't that expensive.

Also most of the bottles that come out of vending machines are 500ml at about 100 to 160yen depending on the type of drink and vending machine location.

You basically know nothing.

What if I claim that my grandmother was raped by a Japanese soldier during WW2?

Rape? What rape? No such thing happened my chink friend.

Stop stealing abandon houses Jamal, besides is dangerous everything is radioactive you fool

I'm teaching English to local mutants. My school is just like the anime cliche, on a hill with sakura lining the path up.
Rent is pretty okay too.

So I can watch animes. And play VitaTV and later PS4 games. And watch crazy Japanese game shows.

I've been living in Japan for 10 years now. No need to be Japanese to 'consume' like they do. I know I do.

>retarded fags that want to destroy Japanese homogeneity, the very thing they like and praise Japan for
Fuck off cunts, you can enjoy things from a far and value your own country or nations culture.

Can you post a picture?

>you will never consume their anime products directly
I'm american so i'm already consuming enough thanks

I don't exactly know the process of descended Japanese expat process for eventual citizenship to Japan.

You are probably gonna want to at least email the Japanese ambassador for your country if you even have one.

Not all anime have subs, though.

>value your own country or nations culture
What if I don't like it and prefer another nation's culture? Not my case, but just because you're born in a place doesn't mean you have to force yourself to like it.

Japan products are cool but I wouldn't want to live there or be Japanese.

Dog bless the USA

>Dear Ambassador of Japan
>My grandmother was raped in WW2 by a Japanese soldier and she gave birth to my father
>Can I apply for a Japanese citizenship?

Do you honestly think this'll work?

There is no such thing as squatting in Japanese houses such only few countries like America have squatting laws that are at least a hundred years old and still have not been removed from the books.

That's your problem, not Japan's and again, you don't have to move to Japan in order to enjoy Japanese culture. Just like you don't have to move to America in order to "enjoy" American "culture"

But what if President Trump comes into existence? Still want to be in the USA then?

Actually it's said that some spics fake their family records so they can get a visa, i don't know how true is this though.

You should probably talk to people in your country who had successfully got their Japanese greencard this way instead of pissing off a potential interviewer of your possible Japanese citizenship.

>P.S, I have proof of nanking on a kill switch

>That's your problem, not Japan's
What's wrong with moving there though?

Bet your ass.

In America, a Chinese or Korean guy cooks or serves your Japanese food, though; well their attempts of making Japanese food.

WW2 really fucked over Japanese immigration to America, I have to say.

Like Japan Town in Downtown LA is pretty much dead.

I have never met a person who is Japanese too in America.

Meanwhile, I have met at least 50 people named Nguyen in California.

I've been working in a convenience shop for 6 years (A japanese Lawson). They have TONS of new products every week, a lot of delicious or rare things you'll never see anywhere else, a lot of very 'convenient' things too, as they develop products for each season and for a lot of different types of customers. You need anything desperately a 2 in the morning? Like, a resume sheet because you spilled coffee on the one you had written for your interview the next day? Everything is at the Lawson, and more. Plus, NO, it's not 'that' over priced. Maximum + 10 yen by product, and even the Lawson has a branch of 100 en Lawsons that offer the same products at your local supermarket, way CHEAPER. Because they buy huge stocks of it. I know it, I was the one in charge of it.
You have no idea of what you're speaking about.

What's wrong with all weebs moving to Japan.

>So I can watch animes.
Seedbox. Useful for million other things too.

For PS4 I'd just get a monitor.

As cool as Japan may be, I wouldn't actually want to be Japanese.

It's a nice place to visit, sure.

But holy shit the work schedule. And the social pressure. The society in general.
I'm really impressed they can keep it up.

I miss the vending mashines and convenience stores so much.
Even the large supermarkets were a godsend.

>Nguyen
Isn't that a Vietnamese or Indo-China area name?

Working in a Japanese convenience store seems so comfy compared to America.

The cashier even says welcome to you.

And the products actually look safe and healthy to eat.

Meanwhile, I am stuck wondering over whoever would eat those weird looking sandwiches found in small freezers at your local gas station or those hot dogs that seem to be cooking all day long at 7-11 and nacho cheese that looks crusty as fuck.

Sometimes, American junk food can be depressing to look at.

nipponaikoku.livejournal.com/686.html

Yeah, there is a lot of Vietnamese in some parts of California.

>Meanwhile, I am stuck wondering over whoever would eat those weird looking sandwiches found in small freezers at your local gas station or those hot dogs that seem to be cooking all day long at 7-11 and nacho cheese that looks crusty as fuck.
Thanks for the visual.

Of the school? I don't have one (and wouldn't want to post one that shows the location) and besides, the sakura lost their flowers during the week before I started work anyway.

What is your point? You can make Japanese food yourself if you're so interested in eating it. I mean I understand what you mean of course but this shouldn't really be a big problem.

>reborn in japan
>implying they breed

>Everything is at the Lawson, and more.

I wished it would have been true when I needed baby formula milk, lawson shill.

As for prices differences, a 1.5L coca cola bottle can go around 200 yen tax included in Lawson while it is 134 yen tax inclinded in supermarkets. Shokupan is around 143 yen tax incl. in Lawson while it is 102 yen tax incl. in supermarkets. All these differences really add up on a full grocery list.

I would be more worried about getting shot or stabbed while working at a gas station desu.

Has no one here read gaijin smash?

I feel like Az would have smashed through half of you guys if you were truly japanese.

That'd make me wanna stay even more.

needed baby formula milk in the middle of the night*

>lawson
Do they still have that funny blue striped uniform for workers?

If that's what you want in life, then just work there as an English teacher/instructor.

It is not like the American work schedule is any better.

I think only certain European countries like Germany or France have shorter work hours than America.

And there isn't really that much social pressure in Japan unless you are the upper class and have to be forced to impress people.

You know the same kind of people in America who shell out 200 thousand dollars for a fucking ugly ass car like a Mercedes-Benz Maybach which causes them to go into pretty heavy debt.

However, the only major social pressure I can think in Japan is probably parental pressure which is occurrence in all Asian culture.

Don't underestimate parental pressure in Asian culture.

And Japanese society can be cool. At least when during an earthquake or flood, everyone helps each other. Even when not during a natural disaster, you can be rest assured no one is gonna steal your bike or car radio in Japan.

I had friends whose cars windows were broken just for a fucking car radio no matter the place.

Only if you are lucky to live near an Asian community with an Asian themed supermarket so you can get ingredients not commonly found in American supermarkets.

precious film of soon after the Fall of Nanking(4-6)sub

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9cC8ozj1g&list=PL_NCaqZzA8M6EsxP8QPqAXCOPR7IcljH7&index=4

Hard to lie now, eh?

In most of the Chinese and Japanese restaurants/buffets I've been to they actually have Mexicans in the kitchen cooking all the food, and the Asians are just the waiters and greeters.

>I wished it would have been true when I needed baby formula milk, lawson shill.

Was it because the Chinese ended up buying all the baby formula?.

It has been in the news multiple times, both in Japanese news and Global news, how Chinese are buying up Japanese milk formula and diapers to scalp like crazy back in their native Chinese homeland due to way too many deadly Chinese government scandals involving products for babies like milk formula that turns out to be pretty much poison.

It is pretty scummy for the Chinese to do this, though.

Chinese scalpers take advantage of Chinese parents to sell pretty much illegally overpriced Japanese baby milk formula and other products.

Is watching Anime in Japan even normal? I always thought the people watching it would be looked down on.

Chink scalpers take advantage of anything and anyone. They're fucking scum beyond imagination.

>getting shot or stabbed while working at a gas station
Is it really that common over there?
Even in this third world that stuff is somewhat rare, it can't be that bad where the cashiers can wield shotguns.

I admit I always get nervous when I pull up to a gas station and ghetto looking cars are nearby to my unfortunate luck.

Sometimes I just decide to go to another gas station instead when that happens.

I admit that gas station workers are really brave people.

Surrounded by shitty food and drinks, only have an awful locked bathroom to use when you need to piss or poop, and the danger of someone trying to rob you no matter the hour.

Makes me feel like when robots become mainstream, human gas station workers might be replaced by bullet proof robot workers st least.

>Jap stickers mostly in neat rows
>every other country just sticks them wherever

Truely the Germans of the East.

In school, maybe or from old people that hate everything and the only thing that's left in their life is bitch about others. The majority of people don't give a flying fuck, as long as you're not an obnoxious weaboo or extreme otaku.

I used to love buffets but my stomach seemed to have shrink in comparison to my teenage years where my stomach seemed everlasting and I could eat a huge bowl of nachos or baby back ribs without shitting fire later that night.

This pleases me greatly.

>I always thought the people watching it would be looked down on.

how?
they'd be watching it in their own house

Watching One Piece, Precure, etc are normal.

Also, shit like Sazae-san is mainstream as fuck.

Japanese housewives even watch super cheesy shit like Kamen Rider and Sentai Rangers because of the good looking actors.

Because typical anime fans there are obnoxiously obsessive about it.

Manga is more mainstream it seems

Well I'm European so I suppose I've gotten too accustomed to the luxury of working short hours.
I work a 37h week so the contrast between my work hours and that of the average Japanese took me by surprise.

I suppose social pressure isn't the right word. But there are a lot of obligations they stick to very strictly.
Some of those I wish our society would stick to as well.

It's true that parents will put a lot of pressure on their children though. Wether it's education or family life, parents will really pressure their children to be "the best".

But like you said, Japanese people know a lot about solidarity (during disasters f.e.) and I felt safer there then I feel in my own country.

No, that's not your "typical anime fan". Your typical anime fan is just an average guy that you never hear about.

Well the Japanese are very picky and used to good quality, that's for sure. The first time I came to Japan 20 years ago, their prepared food tasted like shit, but now, MY GOD. My mouth waters at the single though of a carbonara pasta 'made in Lawson'.

If we can survive long enough to become cyborgs, then stay living in California for a million years, this is a reality we can strive for.

>carbonara pasta
>Japanese
Eh.

Eeeeeeh?