What the hell happened? Damnit whito piggu go home stop stealing our women :_:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Djlc6uHTVmY
crossingthewall.com/2017/07/15/chinese-women-foreigners/
imgur.com/a/iZ7M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEEEEE It's not fair!!!

delet this

Another kike psyops, to inflict harm on other inconvenient race using beta rice cooker untermenschen among whites. And there is another bad thing about it - coalburners always pay the fitting price themselves, but rice cookers almost never do, their miserable hapa children pay instead.

Yellow women can't resist the BWC

Man I really want to visit japan, I heard whites are to Asians as blacks are to whitey

I'd love to fuck lots of asian pussy now that japs are too shy to hit on women

Let them die out

t.roastie

BLEACHED

That's because every tourist goes to the same places, frequented by the same thirsty women in the same bars as every other tourist who comes here, these women are literally looking for exotic meat to fuck.

The average Jap girl will not associate at all with foreigners, let alone have sex with them casually.

t. lived in Japan for 2 years

asian men are too beta for western-born asian women.

Asian women are horrible slitty eyed, flat chested bow legged bug people...you're welcome to them .

tpbp
Remember all to click that little triangle and press report.
It helps make Sup Forums a better place.

Japs love white guys tho

>You're welcome to them

thanks

^_^

They are beta in general even in their own countries

I don't want them when they want kids and a husband. I want them when they want a good fuck.
Fact: Asian women don't want to get married until 30.
Fact: Asian women hit their prime, on average, at 19.
Conclusion: 18-29 year olds are fair game to fuck .
White Bull Here. Bring the asian feminists on. I'll teach them the ways of big dick orgasms.

The conclusion states whites of both sexes are the least likely to go outside their own race, yet pol panics about this to no end.

Not really, like I said, the experience of tourists is just that because they go to places frequented by promiscuous women. It's like going to a bar in LA and talking about American women.

The average Japanese girl does not have "white fever" or anything like that, if anything I would say there is a slight contempt for foreigners in Japan.

t.chang

Had an Australian-born Chinese gf. Tiny, and just the right amount of crazy to be fun in bed. I was the first white guy she'd dated since high school, and she was apparently awestruck by my maybe-slightly-larger-than-average cock. Apparently the stereotypes about asian dicks are true.

She gave shitty blowjobs though, too much girth.

If you're a white Chad the Japanese bishes would be all over you breh

apparently being pro-white makes me a chang

if you are anti white women then you are anti white

I am not a White nationalist why should I care?

Whites only go for gooks if they have a short period of gook fetishism or if they can't get a white woman. That's it.

Steam the rice, pay the price.
youtu.be/Djlc6uHTVmY

Who is this brap jap

Literally Linustechtips

Because your children will be half gooks and look nothing like you.

>tfw like asians (non-western) mainly for their personalities
theyre more cute than sexual but they have way more depth of personality than stacies. it helps if you can speak japanese though

It also agitates asians against whites, which is a goal in itself. These races together could oppose the powers that be.

>uses buzzwords from r9k
You've never been with a quality woman larper.

>jap won't fuck me
>they won't fuck any white man
This sounds like a cope

They're cute

>gooks
>personality
they're soulless automatons my dude, you must be retarded

Was stationed in South Korea for two years. As a young fit 19 year old Hispanic. I’m only 5’7 Manlet. And I had a blast in SK. Had 3 beautiful waifu Korean gfs. Made a lot of friends. I felt like chad for once. 10/10 Korea is tight desu

>quality
>woman

Pick one and only one

>I heard whites are to Asians as blacks are to whitey
>blacks are to whitey
meaning undateable apart from a few fetishist sluts? Makes sense.

>is aware of the same terminology
hypocrite

Kids never look identical or even similar to their parents even if they are the same race. Learn how genetics work

>I am not a White nationalist
yeah that's pretty obvious mate

either you fell for the gook meme or you're a subverter, but either way you're anti-white

>soulless
is that why the TV industries are full of drama?

>kids never look similar to their parents
>learn how genetics work

You must be one fat ugly motherfucker my friend.

Again why should I care about muh white race? I have no problem with people who are attracted to one another starting families and being happy

Come home white man.

>kids never look similar to their same race parents
What the fuck is actually wrong with you retard? I don't even care about rice steamers but this is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Asian men

>user, why does your girlfriend have such a flat face?

White men

40%? You just cant that seriously

imagine actually walking outside and seeing hundreds of the guy on the right walking around

Calm down Chang it's not your fault you were born with a 3inch micropenis

Make it worth my while, white woman.

AM

These threads are shit.

###herbivore pride###

Get out of my country, you fucking chink. Go to Canada where you belong.

It's true

divorced

WM

Just for example, Thailand is full of fucking tranies. Why would a girl want to date males that a pretty significant percentage of it decides to make themselves women?

already addressed this:

Check out Clint Eastwood and his son.
Or any Asian really, you cunts all look the same

It's my country fuck you

Asian males and black women are not wanted by anyone haha

americanized asian women are low class though. Especially in SJW infested san francisco.

Asian "men" are very feminine and love to get fucked by white cock.

>I admit to never being able to get a decent woman
At least you're honest about being a loser.

If only most korean women looked like yoona it would be way easier

fuck you

crossingthewall.com/2017/07/15/chinese-women-foreigners/

I look like my dad.
Most children resemble one of their parents more than the other, but have traits of both. Learn genetics yourself.
Yours will look like half gook freaks.

get cucked. so much for your "chads" lmao

she is literally whiter than he is

Not one of them is even remotely good looking. Low standards.

As someone who spent 3 years living in Asia, I know what it feels like.

[autistic screeching intensifies]

My thoughts

Consider everything around 60 years ago, Racemixing existed but it was minimal and not really a problem yet. Chads and sluts also didn't exist too often, so almost almost everybody going into adulthood around this time or before had a number of lifetime sexual partners you could count on one hand. Pretty tidy.

Then at some point (blame the jews, feminism, retardation of women, whatever the fuck you like) chads and sluts started occuring all the time, specifically white women. Now I dont know how much Sup Forums exaggerates the frequency of coalburning, but coalburners also start to crop up. Whats the net outcome of this for white men? Well at first we just played along with the "have fun young and settle down later" meme because we could play that game too, but what has changed is the "growing up" age has shifted later and later for women and remained fairly constantly for men. If both men and women stopped it by age 25 there would be no problem. But as time has gone on white women want to leave it until their mid 30s. As such there is a lot of white men in their mid 20s to early 30s that want families but there are no white women to do with, short of accepting some roastie whore in 10 years time or chasing the tiyn minority of white women that want to settle down early, they go to other races.

Why Asians? They are the smartest race outside of our own (in many nations smarter), asians are often more conservative than whites and thus wanting families too, WMBF relationships function long term about as well as BMWF ones and other minorities can be similarly disfunctional. Why do Asian women go for white men? My guess is honestly that Asian men don't want to grow up quickly either, here in Aus my Asian mates want to go out drinking all the time, pop pills and play vidya. The women still want the family, so do the white men. They can each give what the other wants, and since the other two teams aren't interested in playing yet, they play without them.

BAC means Big Arab Cock. Asian boys don't even have an acronym of their own because they are so insignificant.

Bullshit

Biracial son of an Asian man

I agree with you whole-heartedly. However, so many people on this board use their emotion and "MUH CHILDRENS APPEARANCE" that they refuse to understand that whites and asians mixing is the best possible outcome

Stop pretend to being Asian you white pig.

>being non degenerate
How is this a bad thing?

These threads never fail to trigger the eternal AIDF cuck. Does that abomination ever sleep?

>Kids never look identical or even similar to their parents even if they are the same race
>Learn how genetics work
you went full retard

Korean illustrator promotes WMAF: imgur.com/a/iZ7M8

Biracial sons of White man

That little incel will forever be in denial.

Are white pigs really believe this shit????

tbqh famalam