Bigotry? or 5D chess?

Bigotry? or 5D chess?
>Ends DACA
>skilled mexican intellectuals go to Mexico
>Mexico sees a boos in IQ points and the people who were sent back start Turing things around for Mexico
>tfw Mexico world power by 2020
>the year is 2028
>Americans are hopping the wall to go to Mexico because Dems ruin the country
>tfw Mexico's standard of living is better plus legal prostitutes

>Ending DACA
>Bigotry
Its previous form was unconstitutional

It would unironically be better for both the US and Mexico if skilled mexican immigrants went back. Skills surplus over here, skills deficit over there

Better for the nation, but it's doubtful that more than a handful of people wants to be paid a lesser amount.

>hopping The wall

Wall wouldn't get build for next 20 years.

How much do you trust government construction project?

>skills surplus

Local businesses can't get skilled trade people because nobody is showing up or passing drug tests.

Youngsters don't want to be plumber, electrician, construction worker but will take Batista jobs in Starbucks

How are you gonna fill those jobs without immigrants?

I've actually been thinking about this. I randomly came across some DACA Dreamers spot on YouTube and it promoted highly-skilled Mexicans who are part of the programme. If they were to be sent back to their countries of origin, something tells it would be nothing bad for those countries.

However, I kind of doubt they'll send back trained doctors and engineers. How many of those are there overall? 4%? 5? I don't think Trump is really that insane. Most of those will get a visa and stay in Murika.

No 5D chess. He is weakening his country on purpose. I don't know why but it's obvious now.

Republicans and their rich friends only keep him in power because he has promised them massive tax cuts and won't touch the military complex. If he fails at dismantling everything promised he is out.

Mexico is eventually going to be China's biggest ally in the American continent because of Trump's actions. Even the EU is trying to strengthen their relations with China because of the US going full dumbtard

>tfw 27 and got CDL
>now have all kinds of options for work before i had to beg for a McJob
Damn,i never knew it was this easy

On the job training, you know like we used to have up to the 80's and 90's. When even engineers are being paid shit and having trouble finding jobs that's when you have a skills surplus

Many people are not even moving to places where there are jobs.

They are sitting in their town doing drugs and waiting for government help.

Look at West Virginia

It should be the responsibility of the government to make sure jobs are available in all communities in order to preserve the social fabric of the nation. It's a core element of nat soc.

If engineers have shit skill then they are paid shit wages.

Even in India many engineers earn less than grocery shop owners.Because every one has a degree nowadays.

well yeah, so you have a surplus of engineers. We do too, so you can stop sending over more.

What nonsense.

When Gold mines went bust people moved to other town.so, why should situation be different today when coal mines go bust?

Unless you wanna keep people employed in unproductive work and making whole society poor like North Korea does.

Mable engineering is saturated. They should get into trades. I know a auto painter who stated his own business and makes 200k+ per year. This dude makes 500k running a truck driving school. These obscure opportunities are out there

Well this is easy. Trump is a bigot.

India doesn't 'send' people. Employers hire them if they find them fit. Nobody is forcing them.

No employers hire shit skilled engineers.No one wants to lose money.

Goddamn, that's some funny fantasy bullshit you got going in your head, OP.

>Skilled Mexican intellectuals

Goddamn that's outstanding satire.

Those communities were expected to die. Once a permanent settlement is established it's in the interest of society as a whole to make sure it survives. People are more likely to invest in the health of their community if they believe that it will go on indefinitely, rather than die at some point in the near future, not to mention the immense harm that excess geographic mobility inflicts on family /social ties.

The dude who cut down some trees for me said he was going to retire at 40 with 10 million banked. He had a crew of three. I was shocked.

Not at all.

It's sure in interest of those unemployed to milk money from other communities but it's not in interest of other communities.

But it also makes society poorer because output goes down with unproductive work.

That's why Soviet Union collapsed because they kept subsidizing loss making government run companies.

>Americans are hopping the wall to go to Mexico
Twenty years ago, this was the case; Mexico was seen as an affordable alternative to living stateside, not to mention all the "lifestyle" choices available. Now it's, "go to Mexica, get killed."

>ends DACA
more like puts it into law

We sent the most retarded mexicans to America, even if educated their IQ still lower than the mestizo mexican average (95)

So yeah, no way they're gonna improve things around here amigo