Can you tell someone's ideology just by looking at them?

How?

havent you seen that thing about ai being able to pick out someones sexual orientation 91% of the time, or something about facial ratios determining what wing you belong to? political ideology is a natural consequence of your internal will to secure your self interests, which is more or less determined by biology. if its a weak man's prerogative to support communism because he cant secure resources himself, then it would make sense for a sensible and capable man to support capitalism because his full potential is realised in such a system. you can just look at a person and tell their political ideology, because it correlates with what they need. their biology is destiny.

If they got a rainbow shirt you can bet they are faggots

An AI might make a good guess just by knowing your skin color. A civilized person would never do that, of course.

What about their spiritual allegiances?

Hahaha le pickle rick meme LOL XD

i don't believe it.

Genetics don't make you gay, child abuse changes your growth biologically. Basically if there were so few women that men were raping men, there doesn't need to be more competition for mates and your genetics adapt not to compete for the chance at offspring. That is why women are never exclusively homosexual, only men. Men will kill the offspring of women they own that aren't theirs, like some animals do. It today's age homosexuality doesn't need to exist, and only hurts the population and society through child abuse and degeneracy, it's just a biological adaptation to severe gender imbalance in low IQ populations that isn't necessary anymore.

That's debatable, most Hispanics and blacks who vote Democrat aren't intellectual leftists or liberals or anything, they're voting for their group interests.
Hell, most self-identified black and Hispanic conservatives vote Democrat anyway.

> Genetics don't make you gay
It probably isn't the only determining factor and the correlation between certain genes or gene clusters and being gay almost certainly isn't 1 or anything but to deny that it likely plays a large role is dumb.

Yes. Every characteristic has some correlation with all other characteristics. For instance, being white makes you more likely to be an atheist, a Christian, a conservative etc. Being young makes you more likely to be liberal, Atheist, leftist, Muslim. Being a woman makes you more likely to be a leftist, a liberal, a student etc. You could build some Bayesian model out of this stuff and just multiply the probabilities of your characteristics in regards to a group. All you need is a database of characteristics to teach the model.

how about androgen exposure in the womb which affect expression of genes? how can you explain homosexuals having on average more prevalence of physical characteristics typical of the opposite gender? of course abuse in early childhood can definitely come into it, but as i said, biology is destiny.

It's not hard.

Spend a minute on the internet. It's pretty obvious.

>basing your real life look around mount & blade character creation
W E W
E
W

>If they got a rainbow shirt you can bet they are faggots

Multi colored socks. Like trudat.

I assume every ugly overweight gangly bald and/or short male I see is an alt-white supremacist that voted for trump

But that's literally antifa.

Yeah fuck those disgusting losers. I hit everyone single one I see and they wouldn't dare hit me back (I'm a girl btw).

Every white man you see voted for Trump.

what can you tell me about this man's idology?

He's a fatcis

I can tell a Lutheran from a Methodist at 50 meters

>child abuse changes your growth biologically
This. If there is a genetic component to homosexuality, it's an epigenetic component. I think the machine is reading resting expressions rather than outright facial structure, resting expressions change over time depending on someone's personality.

> it's just a biological adaptation to severe gender imbalance in low IQ populations that isn't necessary anymore
Is that why gays have a higher than average IQ?