twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will unretweet

I watch on Crunchyroll

Yo, Dre I got something to say

>attempt to watch anime legally for once in my life since i have amazon prime
>get pic related with no options to adjust quality
Why did I even try?

Why did you save this as a png

I'm still waiting for car downloading to be possible. I was promised the ability to download a car.

Shit like this is fucking stupid. What's the point of detecting the best quality for your connection if it's always wrong.

It's legal to download anime, movies, music, books etc. in my country, even of they were uploaded illegally.
So yes.

>amazon prime
Sounds like the name of an evil giant robot.

The string connecting you to the phone exchange is obviously too dry.

>Buying a CR subscription will support the creators.
Yeah fucking right.

What, Where?

Get a not shit connect. I watch it on prime too, and It looks far prettier than all the subbed uploads on nyaa.

Nope. It's their userbase.

>The japs watch anime for free on TV
>But if I watch them for free I'm doing so illegally
Fuck off with your moral bullshit.

I heard that working for Amazon is shit, care to share any experiences?

Well, I can understand an actual localization company trying to push this shit, but goddamn do you have to be dull to fall for it. Must be great to run a company where you have no obligation to improve because you can just guilt dumbasses into paying you. It's even funnier because THE PICTURE ITSELF literally admits their own service is inferior, yet proposes the solution is you paying for it regardless instead of improving themselves to those standards so people aren't pushed to using fansubs instead. How fucking dense can you be?

That is actually not possible.

No.

Why would anyone want to support the creators?

How come I can download anime from basements all around America without an issue?

I do and without streaming services ASK ME HOW

I like to live dangerously

>Where?
Poland.

Most of the shows air on cable TV channels.

>Actually pay when you can get it for free easily

I do too.
Don't mind the piratefags, as long at they don't start bragging about it.

Why would I want to support the Western market? It's not like I want Japan to pander to it, it would be awful

>mfw I'm seeding all the anime with my fast estonian internet~

>fast estonian internet
Oh no you don't

это правда, что русские не верят в субтитры?

I can't watch it legally, because it is not available in my 3rd world country.

Also, Mako a shit.

It's just a grand scheme to save bandwith by having shit default quality since the majority of people are too stupid to know better.

i supported the industry when i spent all my gbp on figurines

it's really shit
stallman.org/amazon.html

>supporting crunchyroll and fuckimation

I prefer supporting fansubs, thanks.

I wish everyone who works at funimation would die in an airplane crash.

Yes of course.

I bought the monitor with my own money.

I get the Blu-rays if I enjoy my illegally viewed chinese cartoons.

I know that it's a bit of a meme on Sup Forums to hate on the likes of Crunchyroll, but really there's no reason to illegally torrent anime anymore

Quality wise, legal streaming has become just as good, if not better than fansubs. Not to mention that legal streaming actually directly benefits the anime industry

Face it Sup Forums, if you aren't legally streaming, you're just hurting the industry. I've started streaming for 6 months on both Daisuki and CR and I haven't looked back since

I would if I had money. Technically I do since I also watch anime on local cable.

But I can't watch Precure otherwise.

And anyway, I'm in Australia. I can't even watch youtube videos properly.

Fuck off retard.

>Quality wise, legal streaming has become just as good, if not better than fansubs.
It's sad that people still think this. These are the same exact idiots who used VLC to watch fansubs.

>legal streaming actually directly benefits the anime industry

How much of a cut do they actually get, Mr. Shill? And how much of it goes to paying you to astroturf instead?

What does that even mean? Unless you're watching BD releases there's no harm in watching a ripped TV release. It's not like Japs are paying either when watching those, why should I?

What you're paying for is the subbing company.

>Year of our Lord Muhammad (PBUH) 2016
>Sup Forums still replying to such shitty bait

this

None of the streaming services work in my country. And even if they did, they're all complete shit.
Why the fuck would I watch anime streamed at a low ass bitrate in a flash player when I could just download a higher quality video and play it on mpc+madvr?
Even CR rips look better when not seen on their shit player with numerous quality drops from their shit stream speed.

I'd rather fly to Japan and buy BDs than pay even 5 bucks to a streaming site

Buy merch or blu rays directly from the source if you actually want to support the work. Otherwise all the money is going to a middleman.

Used it to watch JoJo, it was alright (used my brother's subscription, so I didn't pay for it)
Audio and video was usually fine, though they only hosted the censored version.

I'll probably buy the BDs at some point, because the show was really good (and I want it uncensored). I'll still pirate anime and manga at any rate.

Probably won't be looking to use CR again anytime soon.

>try to watch anime or play games legally

>you must download this
>you must be a member
>you must log in
>please view a message from our sponsor
>please renew your subscription
>this is not available in your country
>lag
>encoding artifacts
>no quality options
>server downtime
>steam is not running, please open steam
>daemon tools is running, please close daemon tools

"the industry" can fuck off, they can live without the fraction of a penny they would otherwise get from me at the cost of handing me a gun and telling me to shoot myself in the foot if i want to consume their content.

>Quality wise, legal streaming has become just as good, if not better than fansubs.
>Crunchyroll

the real title can be seen as racist, you fucking white male.

Or it was copy righted somewhere, you know you can not show any text that has been copy righted in the past 75 years.

I can get this one, but
>Surface being changed into Show Off
>Echoes being changed into Reverb
They can easily win these legal disputes, but they're not even going to try.

Oingo Boingo is a band you fucking philistine.

It's a waste of money. Regardless if you're rich or not.

But you wouldn't download a car!

Why do people insist on talking about things they know nothing of?

>watch show online with CR subscription
>somewhere down the line it gets taken off the site
>cannot watch it again on said site
or
>download from fansubbers
>have permanent archived copy on my hard disk that I can watch any time I want, even offline
>support creators by buying merch of the show instead
Yeah?

I used to buy local anime DVDs with the government's media license sticker on the cover sold at reputable video and book stores. They were all obviously fansubs burned onto the DVD.

It's funny because the OP is literally a streaming company admitting they provide inferior service to fansubs.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you're not completely retarded and meant to say that legal streaming is just as good as fansubs for anime -that's currently airing-. Which isn't always correct either.
But yeah if you're going to compare Crunchyroll with Horriblesubs then you'll find that the quality is very similar.

>compare Crunchyroll with Horriblesubs
kek

You're just as retarded desu

this fucking nigger

>please pay us for stuff you've been getting free for years

If it wasn't free I wouldn't watch it. This is literally the "if we banned people from pirating videogames we'd make lots of money"- no I just wouldn't play your shitty game.

if they want to make people buy subs why don't they just do a better job than the fansubbers?

I'd buy that shirt if I could, it's awesome.

Emoticon is not allowed on Sup Forums Daisuki-kun

>but really there's no reason to illegally torrent anime anymore

* restricted licenses
* (regularly broken) flash video players with extremely limited functionality
* no offline backup
Of course there are still reasons to do it.
The big seller is the legality of it and (usually) the speed.
I have made big efforts to change my sources towards the simulcast sites recently, but they really don't make it easy for you.

please explain. I'm not talking about the quality of the translation. Image quality is very similar from what I've seen.
Then again I've only ever seen a few episodes on crunchyroll during my free premium time.

HS uploads are literally rips from the CR stream

Jesus christ how dumb is you boy

[HS] is a CR rip, no shit they look the same.

Fansubbed encodes have much better quality.

christ...

HS = cr rip

Region block is the only reason I pirate
Remove that shit and we have a deal.

Yeah, I've heard that before but wasn't quite sure.
Thanks

WE NEED TO BUILD A FIREWALL

I marry Anime legally
>(you) if you agree

(Me)

If you want to pay for animu, you can fuck right off to Leddit.

>still downloads HS

Torrenting is so much easier.

The one fucking time I wanted to watch a stream from Crunchyroll because I didn't want to wait to download stuff the thing I wanted to watch wasn't available in my country.

Into the trash.

>I'd prefer the legal method to support the creators of the works

Streaming doesn't really support the creators. While Japan doesn't really care about overseas, they only get pennies on the dollars these streaming sites make.

If you really want to support the creators, buy the blu-rays/DVDs.

What's also shit is that all the streaming sites have a different anime lineup. If I wanted to watch all the anime I'm currently watching through fansubs, I'd have to subscribe to 3 services. CR is 7$ CAD, dunno about daisuki, but it's probably around the same branch, funi is 8$. That's 22$ before taxes. Sure, the BDs are more expensive, but I own the fucking thing. I don't have to watch the fucking show on some dogshit quality stream because my internet is shit. I'd rather wait an hour for my 720p download than look at some 140p QUALITY stream that costs me 22$/month.

>no I just wouldn't play your shitty game.
this. If it weren't for adblock I wouldn't even use youtube

You can spout a hundred reasons, but it doesn't change the fact that crunchyroll are giving innacurate subs, whilst the fansubs are free and don't have this problem.

It's a good example where money ends up ruining something.

I steal my brother's crunchyroll and use my Netflix account to stream anime when I'm either away from my computer or don't want to use space on a anime of the month flavor show

>that small text

Why would you point out that you provide an inferior service to piracy?

This, they can go to hell with their region shit.

they're acting humble

Can't watch Macross Delta in any sort of legal manner.

I wish I could, but I cannot for these reasons:

1. I do not live in America.

2. My parents, whom I still live with because, I'm currently in college, with said college being near where I live, stingy on what I want to purchase online.

Anti-trust laws.

HA! NO! WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE PAY FOR ANIME? HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS.

WOOO SHIT MAN, EVEN THE CONCEPT OF PAYING FOR ANIME IS A JOKE.