ITALIAN THREAD

ITALIAN THREAD
Ask an italian anything !
English only please
Let's discuss about our situation/culture/work have fun guys

Yeah I take a stab at it. Where yah from user?

I'm from Tuscany, it's a nice place to live, i have everything i want near me. Where are you from user?

How can you northern/central italians be in the same country as those terroni niggers from the south?
Why do you accept Rome's centralism?

Cosa ne pensi della lombardia e lega nord?

>>int

I want to go there some day user

>Fiano's Law gonna be approved
>6 months - 2 years in prison for posting the image of mussolini ON THE INTERNET

pol BTFO
back to Salò NAZI SCUM

Well, we united Italy only 151 years ago, so we were divided for a long time, now with technology we can maybe be the same. But it will take long time, at moment there are too many difference

he asked me
>what do you think about Lombardy and Lega Nord

I think that all italians politicians are trash, we have to remake the sistem a bit, so i dislike every italian political party. I love the north part of Italy, you work very hard, that's a thing i appreciate so much.

>implying the government has time before the elections
Even if it passes it's gonna last a few months before the constitutional court voids it

Go fuck a cuckoo clock you swiss cuck.

user, why we Italians are so fond on blaming other people for our problems and keep crying on the internet/at the bar/at work but don't do anything to fix the situation?

Also, why do we have such an high self esteem and think that we are better people than any other?

I'm really tired of looking at other uncivilized Italians (I'm from Milano) who are nothing but human garbage, they don't follow basic civil rules, they throw garbage everywhere but in the trash bins, they're ready to judge other people but many of them are the first ones that are corrupted inside?

Fascism is the only solution, because we have to do a big general cleansing even among our own people, we should create education camps in which we force all the Italian people that are under the required levels to go and learn how to be a functional member of a proper country, also how to respect the other.

You're doomed if you think that our problems are some refugees apes and neapolitans (which of course are "Italians" even if we rightfully don't think so), we still have our people to fix.

You are welcome, if you have problems travelling ask for help to young people, usually they know english better. Rent a car if possible, Tuscany public transport isn't so good

What is your favorite food?

thanks for the advice! its been a long dream for me to see the green fields of toscana, will do

Economically, what are the country prospects for the next, say, 10 years?
The refugee crisis is particularly bad in Italy, what is being done to solve that issue? Do you think you are going to end up providing welfare for hundreds of thousands of sandniggers?

>The refugee crisis is particularly bad in Italy

Source?

Literally the biggest part of them heads to Germany and norhtern European countries.

Is it true that north Italy is white while the rest is basically full of moors?

you're dumb

it's bad in here, the fact that it's maybe worse somewhere else doesn't make the situation here better

thousands of niggers roaming italy and basically this once touristic country became rapeland thanks to shitskins illegals

We blame everything for things that don't work cause we are lazy, italians are a lazy population, i work 11 hours a day, when i started looking for work they told that "there isn't work", maybe there isn't the work i want at moment, but while waiting you can do a lot of things. Our problem is that we don't even trust each others, how we can trust the others. I agree with you that we need more severe laws, there are too many unpunished crimes, a drunk romanian killed a 9 years girl with his car near my town, and he's in jail for 3 years, that's disgusting. Our problems are italians politicians, the best thing would be set them in a line and kill them all, but it isn't possibile.

Fiorentina steak with wine, that's soo good, i have tasted your dry meat, fantastic !

Are your grills the biggest whores of Europe?

My understanding was that most NGOs/human trafficking initiatives were taking refugees to Italian ports. There was even the infamous "11k refugees in 5 days" news that was divulged in many places.

His claim was that "The refugee crisis is particularly bad in Italy" which isn't true

I wouldn’t say the south is full blown moor but in the extreme south you can really see the nigger blood in them. Of course the north maintains the south and if federalization or something similar happens the north would probably be the richest area in europe.
A long term problem is that a lot of people from the south transfer here thanks to public work (schools, etc.) and they bring their decay and corruptive way of thining.
I have met several terrones and I am a great great friend with some of them, but I have to say that like the 90% of them is human garbage just waiting to leech the next meal, and that's a pity because they end up shadowing the good ones.

"granted asylum"
we granted asylum to less the 10 % in 2016
that does not means we do not have wild negros roaming the land.
but sure you can give us the source that we sent back all the other 90 %.

They just go in the north part of Europe, only a small part of them remains here, only in big cities, find a job as black is impossibile in small ones. Many of theyr women become illegal prostitute, and make money for move.

Well as i said we were splitted, but i'm white and i'm the part of Tuscany near Rome

It depends on how you define a whore, but if you are a cool guy and go to a club you have a good chance to fuck someone. I would say that most part of our girls are not whores. In summer if i want a slutty girl i would prefer someone on holidays here from others part of Europe, they really love italians

When they are declined they stop getting gibs so they move out on their own to leech on northern europeans and more than half of the boat niggers don't even ask for asylum here

>Something-something edgy
Whatever, spaghetti al sugo bianco di melanzane, radicchio e finocchi con tanto di sale.
>Italians believe that Swiss think that Italians are poor dodgy niggers
Well, true, but there is so much to like about your country that I visit it three or more times a year.

Thanks for the honest answer,manny meds or balkan people get triggered when you mention this.If i am to be honest even with most gypsys leaving for the west our younger generations are getting darker.
If i look at old people more than 90% look white,when i look at younger generations 1/4 are genuine gypsys and quite a few of the others have some gypsy/turk blood in them.
Its simply the birthrates they breed faster and i think i read that by 2060 we will have a gypsy majority if they keep up.

Not all swiss think that, i've met a lot of them, italians on the internet flame so easly, i don't really know why.

no when they are declined and stop gettin gibs they start selling giuseppe's drugs in front of the schools and disappear from the radars.
Mustafa is happy, the kids are happy, giuseppe is happy.
Guess who isn't.

what is your opinion on the romans?

Do you consider etruscans, samnites etc. italian?

how do you think can our shitty countries (greece) be improved?

The problem is, the average Italian guy would skin a baby alive to get laid.
That so, girls are constantly ran after by guys so they get a lot of self entitlement. Thus, even average girls have a lot of dicks to choose from. High test means high competition.

This means that even massive sluts do carefully pick their dicks because they are so in demand. Very good looking girl are hard to lay because you either have a lot of status or you really ring some of their emotional bells for an obscure reason.

Selling drugs is more work than just letting germans pay them for being brown

fuck off Ireland. You're not even a real country.

Bibbity boppity beepa boopa biby?

Girl got raped down here in Rome the other night by a Bangladeshi
Termini ain't safe at night

I believe the problem of having a huge chunk of the population being nigger tier and leeching off will eventually solve itself one way or another, simply because money doesn't grow on trees. Italy case is strange because it's extremely hard to pass laws that would encourage good spending and tax federalization because "democracy", I think we will either have the north eventually ask europe to help in detaching itself or end up having what is basically an artificial famine, i.e. the north area suffering massive economic problems simply because its money and production is distributed and used to maintain the south instead of investments.

Amazing how similar that is to Brazil (although here whites are found in the southern parts of the country).

Italy is full of mountain niggers.

Yeah whenever I see brazilians writing about their nigger problem and north vs south division it really rings a bell.

Romans were great, but they threated people so bad, sometimes they crucified so many people that the street from Rome to Naples was full of them, like in Got. I Actually my traditions come fro etruscans like most of our, romans only ate at the table once a day and they called Etrurians lazy cause they did it twice.
Improve your self, make your own life and hard work, you can't change a lot alone, but you can have a good life at least

You can't speak italian only because you have mustaches Peter !!

Yes, we like to release our niggers for 2 days before start hunting them, my potato friend

View on Americans?

We hate them, they ruin everything and are too sensitive, plus they think italians are niggers so they're stupid.
They also like pineapple on pizza which is fucking inexcusable.

I like Americans, every tourist i have met here is nice, you girls are a bit too slutty, but only the one in college, the one with family are usually more reservate and act cool. I don't realy like the fact that you can carry a weapon so easly, that's madness

Only who never came to Italy think that, and if they would taste our real pizza they would stop doing that thing, btw i know a lot of italians that eat Pizza with Kebab

What would a true Italian put on the topping of their pizza?
Would you bake it yourself?

Italians hold generally positive views about america as a place for holidays etc.
Smart italians see you for the corrupted and destructive force you are.
A smallish part of italians, the leftie/pdf/numales are enchanted by apple and whatever tingles their getting fucked in the ass vibe, like hillary and i am with her shit.
The elderly still hold the idea that america is a land where work gets done, etc.
I would say that italians judge harshly but they won't treat you bad because they have a not really positive opinion about your country.

How come Italian family's hate it when their daughters date black guys? Are Italians racist?

Doing stuff like that with pizza toppings is the food equivalent of race mixing, those people need to stop

>What would a true Italian put on the topping of their pizza?

Mostly ingredients that are part of the Italian cuisine.

Among the most famous you can find:

>ham (prosciutto cotto o crudo)
>speck
>cheese (gorgonzola and grana/parmigiano mostly)
>spicy salame
>olives
>anchovies
>artichokes
>onion
>sliced fresh tomatoes (the tiny varieties)
>wurstels
>olives
>tuna
>mushrooms
>fresh sliced sausage

And so on.

>Would you bake it yourself?

Yes we also make our pizza at home in electric ovens, but while the final result is good the quality is not even comparable to a pizza cooked in a classic wood oven.

>pineapple on pizza
i think there is a BVLLA PONTIFICALIS against that.

How do you feel about the other Medbros? I have high respects for Portugal, Italy, Greece, and Spain. My wife is a Columbian, with roughly 50% Spanish blood, so I've become interested in Spanish culture and language along with other Med countries.

Many of the italian cities are slowly expanding peripherally in the last 30 or so years, causing what was once "country side" to become a little more lively. Since the cities have been there for much longer than italy has been an entire state, the borders are still pretty lively in the mind of the families and still somewhat transmitted to the new generations by keeping alive petty rivalries that are mostly banter.

As for the centralization of Rome, can't really tell, I've been in Rome all my life so I don't have eyes on the outside to give me a larger perspective, but I can tell you the city's fucking crumbling and has been for the last 3 decades, but we're approaching total meltdown of the infrastructure much faster than we were 10 years or so ago

If i want a good pizza i bake it my self, a true italian use simple topping
>Würstel, fried potatoes, ham
Child Tiers

We are not racist, we like other races, but most of us don't approve the race mixing, the first question when a girl say "i have a new boyfriend" is alwais " is he a nigga?", we have the mentality that niggers don't want to work, cause they are alwais fucking around doing nothing, that's why we don't like the mixing, a girl married to a nigga would result poor here, and we don't want it ! But we don't care if that nigga do nothing, he can do anything of his life

IL NAPOLETANO: DURANTE
LA SUA INFANZIA... È OBBLIGATO A MUNGERE
CAPRE..VACCHE... PULIRE STALLE
``IL CAMPANO ``SEMINA`` PATATE. CIPOLLE`` E SVOLGE LAVORI
AGRICOLI!!..il napoletANO NON FA IL BAGNO , NON STUDIA ,
NON VA A SCUOLA , AL COLLEGIO NON VA ALL'UNIVERSITÀ È UN ESSERE IGNORANTE GOFFO,
CHIUSO , BRUTO , STUPIDO , VOLGARE , RIPUGNANTE

-COS'È IL NAPOLETANO IN ``LATINO ???

*``TERRONUS PUZZOSUS SCIMMIUS``

COME RICONOSCERE UN NapoletANO È LA COSA PIÙ FACILE, QUI CITIAMO LE SUE CARATTERISTICHE PRINCIPALI:

0- SONO BRUTTI, ORRIBILI, ABIETTI, INSIGNIFICANTI... PUZZOLENTI
1- SONO MARRONI, COLOR CACCA, TENDENTE AL RAMATO, SEMBRANO STRONZI
2- SONO NANI, DA 1M50 A 1M60, SEMBRANO ELFI APPENNINICI
3- HANNO LE ZAMPE CORTE O LE ZAMPE ARCUATE, VERI ABBOZZI DELLA NATURA
4- NON HANNO CULO, NÉ GLI UOMINI NÉ LE DONNE
5- NON HANNO COLLO, SEMBRANO VERMI CON FANGO
6- HANNO IL NASO TREMENDO, DI CONDOR, O TUCANO
7- SONO ORECCHIONI, GIÀ I BORBONI LI CHIAMAVANO COSÌ
8- HANNO GLI OCCHI INCLINATI E NON HANNO PALPEBRE
9- HANNO GLI ZIGOMI SPORGENTI
10- HANNO IL VISO TONDO E GONFIO , QUE

Why are your women so slutty?

>We are not racist, we like other races
my sides

>no french fries
are you even italian?

ITALIANS ARE AWESOME

fuck off with your shitty slide thread

Yes. Italian despise niggers. Don't let the numale american media brainwashed minority fool you.

>child tiers
it's still the most popular type of pizza here, so fuck off

If they do theyr shitty things in theyr own country and come here only to visit is a good thing, we could live of tourism bigot

Don't really have a question, just wanted to say that i hate the americanized version of you guys.

I assumed that "jersey shore" ruined American and Italian relations permanently. If you ever visit you'll see guns aren't actually that big of a problem, its just blown out of proportion by the media.

He asked what a true italian would eat, have you ever seen old people order that shit? Maybe is poor people tier sorry

>bigot
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
are you sure that you're in the right place paesà?

From what I've heard, the Italian people are pretty right-wing and generally don't like the EU or the "refugees". Do you think there's any chance of Italy electing someone based and leaving the EU?

Only 12 years old put fries on their pizza

>bigot
A person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

You are just flaming for no reason, if that make you happy i'm happy for you

People say Rome today is full of thieves, is that true?

Gib back rightfull Trst clay

fucking hell you're such a typical tuscanian commie, stop making us look bad for fuck's sake

It's less about niggers, and more about "outsiders"
Family would still be pretty pissed if you married outside the state, even americans and canadians marrying italians are seen as pretty weird. Not even citizens, but people that don't speak italian as their first language are usually seen as not trustworthy.
Not like napoletans are any bit better, but at least you know what to expect from them, you've been taught one way or another about naples if you lived in italy.
Nah, our entire right wing side died with berlusconi, and they buried any chance of redemption with him. Don't expect a prestigious turnout for any party, even PD is bleeding loyalists fast, but overall people know who not to vote for in their own, and it's not about who did best, but who was there last time, and what they did that pissed you off. In this perspective, My vote would go to centristi, because out of all the parties in play, they're the ones that can't do shit alone, but will not bend the knee as easily if given a good foothold.
Then again who fucking cares, we've been running on autopilot for quite a while now

it is, i almost got robbed a month ago, luckily we were in a crowd and the shitskin cunt stopped as soon as i caught him in the act

dai porco dio o la peggio bait o il più grande ritardato del paese

FIUME NOT RJEKA GIVE IT BACK

ha detto lui stesso di essere toscano, ci sono un sacco di comunisti in toscana, non sarei sorpreso

what a bunch of faggots, no wonder Italy is a cesspool

Same question

probably, but when i visited Texas i saw a lot of guns, i just don't like it, not everyone should be able to have one

We won't leaving the EU, it's a suicide, we don't like refugees, but that won't make us leave EU

i work 11 hours a day, and i'm not a fucking commie, i only like people that work and do something for this nation, if a nigger work more than a white he just deserve more

Even if it's a bait i have to respond, i love flamers

>if a nigger work more than a white he just deserve more

The only good part of italy is my sleeping room.

>A person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
That stands for lefties, especially for lefties nowadays.
People are equal is the new bigot senpai.

that's fucked, sounds like AD476.

I went to Napoli so I could visit Pompeii this summer...it was the most ridiculous, shocking thing I have ever experienced.

I've seen a gypsy mother hoist her five children in a dumpster to go dumpster diving.
I've seen a street with 200-300 black and brown heads packed against each other...trash literally everywhere.
People were selling stuff but I couldn't identify if it was the actual trash they were selling or if they were just surround by trash.
People begging in filthy bandages, a guy with a wound all the way to the bone...middle-aged western women with 16 year old black boys.

It was fucking medieval, I never expected this anywhere outside hardcore favelas or in India or something...but in Europe???

I was shocking...great pizza tho.

mi sa che non hai capito una sega

yep, welcome to Rome, keep checking your bags and enjoy the monuments

Is there a future for young people in Italy?
I mean, realistically. Everybody is leaving, there are no jobs, the country is dying. I fear for the future of Italy.

People are not equal, but whites that are racist cause they pretend that niggers work for them is foolish, why they don't wake up and go work themself. I'm not defending anyone, all have to work, and do something

the first rule of Italy is "never visit naples"

My Grandparents are from Italy and my Granda still has citizenship there, is it worth getting my citizenship even if Italy is going through a hard time lately?

ma quanto cazzo è ritardato, first day on Sup Forums sicuro

nope, no future unless we take power into our own hands and burn the current government to ash

yes totally worth it, never give up on your heritage user

imparerà, imparano tutti

Grandpa*