Tfw you realise nihilism is true

>tfw you realise nihilism is true

i don't care

now you get to live out the nihilism years of your life where that unimaginably bad fear eventually doesn't hurt you and you find you have fun sometimes

I believe nihilism is true for some people - the spiritually dead. For others, providence has ordained divine destiny.

Nihilism isn't true. Your just a pathetic weakling.

Good. This will be a growth opportunity for you.
Only by understanding nihilism will you realise that belief in reality is a choice. Once you make that choice the world will open up to you.

>haha nothing is true except the self-detonating claim that nothing is true

>tfw you aren't a nihilist but you just don't give a fuck because life is a joke and should not be taken seriously

>tfw blackpilled and still enjoy life

>implying that isn't an existentialist response to nihilism

Nigger what?
Nihilism is a response to existentialism not the other way around

>he doesn't understand absurdism

why?

>Read the Myth of Sisyphus
>Read Beyond Good and Evil
>Read Thus Sprake Zarathustra
>Read Being and Nothingness
>Reread The Myth of Sisyphus

Reading and understanding these works will allow you to overcome the existential nihilism, live authentically and find happiness in a world devoid of meaning or purpose. The alternative is slipping into the void and never getting back out

The existentialists Thougght on the meaning of life, although they decided that life was full of suffering, it was the nihilists that said nife has no meaning

You don't need to read anything.
All you need is free time to practice individuation.
If the process of individuation is difficult, some antidepressants might help.

No.
If nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do.

Taking the white pill is the next step after the black pill, but it's the sweetest to swallow.

these

dumb wojak poster

>>tfw you realise nihilism is true
It's not objective truth.
Nihilism is a state of mind.

>nihilism
>the idea that nothing matters and there is no truth
>"is true"
that's a paradox

I find reading these works beneficial because they provide ready made frameworks for understanding existentialism and nihilistic ideas. Once you can visualise and understand the concepts individuation becomes fsr easier for most

Nihilism isn't the kind of thing that might be true or false. It's a condition *people* fall into. Not things. Things are just things, they have no isms, no true and no false. In nihilism *you* just can't form ideas of true/false or right/wrong.

It's cool, it just means you're undergoing the psychic disintegration necessary for growth. Destruction must precede creation. I've gone through the process and my advice is: hurl yourself into the abyss, it's full of feather pillows.

3rd person perspective: you are sick, but soon will be healthy.

1st person perspective: I believe in nothing, I value nothing. Which I guess means I can start valuing and believing anything. What shall I value? I like x, but why? Well, it's a, b, and c...and hey, look who isn't a nihilist anymore!

Julius Evola called this "going through the zero-point of nihilism." If you've done it you're on another plane, one with no normies. Cheers!

you "realized" absolutely nothing, you utter retard.

also, your fault if you drink the shitty ass atheism kool-aid, gain nothing but despair from that instead of finding power, love, comfort, tranquility and happiness in faith and prayer.

>comfort in pretending to have faith and prayer
What a sad existance. That constant feeling of despair from knowing christianity isn't true but never being able to tackle it because you want to uphold your larp
There is no lower existance than christlarpers

>those two uncolored pixels and the unfinished areas in the lower left and right

You bastard, why would you post something so ugly, here, I fixed it for you

look it´s nihilism day at Shareblue

nobody gives a shit

Stop being a faggot, If nothing matters then why not be happy before you entropy into nothingness eh? Its the last best thing you can do before your worthless life ends dumbfuck.

>Oy gevalt goys, i just took the blackpill, things are so bad you know? I think it would be better if we just shut down Sup Forums, stop talking to each other and spreading anti-semiti--i mean TRUTH on the internet and just stop organizing! it's such a waste of time and life is meaningless anyway right?

only faggots feel anything but freedom when nihilism is concerned.

any semi intelligent person after a moment's contemplation of nihilism will come out completely against it.

Also the highest point of life is living to improve yourself and your people.

It's not really though. In a purely theoretical sense it's true, but you are still a human being. Despite it technically not meaning anything on a cosmic scale, you still exist on a human scale with human emotions and desires. To act as a nihilist you actually have to put effort into ignoring your own nature to prove a point.

Pretty much.
It's easy enough to ignore your nature when you've not gone through the individuation process and haven't found the self. Which is made all the more difficult when we are so inundated in a absurd world where rationalism reigns.

>Also the highest point of life is living to improve yourself and your people
I wish your moment of contemplation on nihilism would have included understanding nihilism

Nihilism is a trick to obliterate the spiritual pillars of community and society. It's the first trick.
Call it out.

That doesn't change whether or not it's true. You make an argument against community and society (that i don't share) not against nihilism

Do/did pre-agricultural/pre-industrial peoples suffer nihilism and depression? No. Why? Because they don't live in suburban hellscapes and spend their lives as wagecucks.

>not being an absurdist
Know life has no meaning but live like it does anyway

Instead they were dirt poor peasants and slaves bound to their shitty disease ridden farms by the local despot

Well first of this guys problems is reading the fountaunhead, its a load of crap

>bitch who wrote it even had a pet husband!

>pre-agricultural
>disease/peasants/slaves

pick one

I'm talking about hunter-gatherers. Yeah, they were "poor" in modern terms, but they were happy. And I'm not arguing for a return to that lifestyle (not even possible with 7 billion population). I'm just pointing out why so many people are miserable (urban/suburban hellscapes, lack of community, grinding away as a cog in the machine under flourescent lights).

What difference does it make?

>not being a Gnostic Christian Absurdist Paleolibertarian in the year of our lord

Get a grip on yourselves, ride the pale horse you fucking wretched parasite.

not politics. what are you faggots trying to slide now
sage and report