>all 300,000,000 people spend the extra money
>???
>profit

300000000×$12000 (US dollars)
3.6 trillion US dollars
>grow economy by $2.5 trillion

It's free.

>300000000

that extra free money can be used as a buffer between the fed issuing money, and the fed buying back bonds. That's the small window (out of several) of opportunity for traders to do pump and dumps.

where does the free money come from?

From the money vault.

Nothing's free.
That's over 3.9 trillion dollars. Where is that money going to come from? That would destroy the dollar.

>Nothing's free.
The article says it's free. Are you dumb?

Why doesn't the FED just give each citizen 100 million dollars? Everybody would be rich. R tards.

What you idiots don't see that "free basic income" is communism in a new fancy dress.

It still has all the pitfalls and short comings of communism

glorious shitposting.

>Keynesians

That was obvious by the original post considering OP delivered no original content himself. Posted anyways in the hopes of some intelligent discussion, but nope. We need some fucking mods.

Fake and extremely fucking gay

CASH FOR GOLD DOT COM 2008
(((give us your gold, we'll give you fiat)))

BUY GOLD ROSLAND 2017
((give us your fiat we'll give you gold)))

Look at this nu-male nothing retard

Why are news agency's doubling down on retardation
Like what is the end goal here?

>FREE MONEY WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THIS EARLIER? 12D CHESS NIGGER TIER WE WUZ INTELLECT

Wouldn't that be massively inflationary?

Memes aside the welfare system is so retarded and beaurocratic that abolishing the whole thing would allow enough funds to just give anyone a universal income of 1k a month.

Per year. Every year.

JUST INFLATE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

1k a month is not even close to enough. Needs to be 3k/mo.

Why don't we just print more money!?

because we dont want to become Zimbabwe

Why not $120,000 each and grow it by 25 trillion?

This is a great idea.
Every billionaire is a crime against humanity - that money could make thousands of millionaires who really are the ones who generate work
Or a part of it can be granted to everyone
I'm no lefty BTW so in before
>nonesense
Billionaires are globalists
Globalists are criminals
>Also it has to be done on national merit, so if you or your family emigrated here you get less or nothing. This money is the national treasure built up by our fathers heroism It belongs to us, not some bil shill bastard in bed with (((them)))

>free money

Lol

I could only see this happening once automation and AI technologies increases productivity by 3 to 10 fold. By then,the US economy would be big enough to absorb the costs of the neetbux. Doing this today would destroy the dollar.

>Inflation is good for you goy
By that logic Germany must have been a paradise after the 1929 stock market crash. Same with all these shitholes in south africa.

UBI will be the death of the west. Anyone who gets sucked into this fantastical bullshit needs to wake up and think long and hard about where that money comes from, where it goes, and what will happen when people get it. It's not that difficult.

Only giving it to then TAKE AWAY. That's how it rolls, the economy. The same characteristics as a heroin junky.

>Gotta make a buck
>Gonna need a fix

It's not inflation if you don't tell anyone.

The govt should just print money but not tell anyone, that way inflation stays the same.

i live on $200 a month I will take $1000 please.

This is a great start but it will not be enough. People will raise their prices if everyone has more money. There will need to be a law stopping people from raising the prices on goods and services.

You live with your parents. Rent is $1k minimum.

Congratulations, with brilliant ideas like this you're practically qualified to work for the european central bank.

Hello crypto currency

>People will raise their prices if everyone has more money.

Not if you don't tell them about the new money. Inflation only happens when people are told there is more money in the system.

This
Just mail it in anonymous letters to people with a note saying "From a friend ;)"
No one will by any wiser

Why not give everyone a million dollars so the economy grows even more

Well shit, let's give everyone $100,000 a year, and see some even greater growth!

>be NEET
>spend all your bux on stuff from japan

The value of the currency would drop, this would further exacerbate our current economic woes.

Why not give every american one billion dollars a years?

Yeah because Joe Sixpack here in lower class Michigan is totally going to spend that extra $12k on furthering himself.

I swear these people need to turn off NPR and actually spend a year in the average US areas.

That's currency manipulation. Which is illegal and many of our trade partners would immediately cut ties because our dollar is now Zimbabwe tier. Not to mention that businesses will increase costs to match the new income. Oh and for the communists, what on earth will you do to stop them? Close their business? That'll grow the economy for sure.

>Grow 2.5 trillion
>By giving away 3 trillion

Really provokes my white matter

>Intelligent discussion
The only kind of intelligent discussion that happens here is in the Aus/pol/ threads.

>by 2025
so yea, you need to pump 3.6 trillion for years if you want to grow the economy by 2.5 trillion. you need to get ride of every type of welfare,food stamp and shit like this, and I think you even then you can't reach 3.6 trillion in usa. And now talking about europe, holy shit, europe have 740 million people if you give to 700 million free money, will cost you 8.4 trillion/year.

The same printer that prints the american debt for the gibs niggers need
Enjoy your crash

>spending almost 4 trillion dollars will give back 2.5 trillion. Wow truly read the art of the deal.