Addiction is a meme. I can give up things like cigarettes after smoking 30 a day for months with ease...

Addiction is a meme. I can give up things like cigarettes after smoking 30 a day for months with ease. Aren't cigarettes supposedly more addictive than heroin? If so, why not try heroin? I think it might because the spirit of God is inside me more so than others. What do you think, Sup Forums? Is addiction a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7TWJMO4k3k
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anti-tobacco propaganda is definitely a meme.

>"months"
Come back when you've kicked a real addiction, kid. Maybe give that heroin a shot, the gene pool needs less of this attitude.

>hurr anti-smoking is a Jewish conspiracy

>eggs as bad as smoking
>eggs
>mercy for animals
what the actual fuck?

I've been smoking since I was 16. Started smoking more in recent months. Had to give it up for a few days and it was ezpz.

>for a few days
If you went back to it, then you are addicted you fucking loser

> Months
> Addiction
Is this bait or are you a child?

30 cigs a day? That's a lot. I think you destroyed the that part of your brain with nicotine sludge thats responsible for having addictions.

Eat shit you contrarian retard.

Do that with heroin then. Heroin is really nice, and obviously an ubermensch like you won't get addicted.

>he hasn't read he thread
Is this bait or are you a child?

>Irish flag
try giving up liquor or potatoes and then let us know how that's going for you

>liquor
Already did
>potatoes
A nigger gotta eat

>I-I'm not an addict, I can stop whenever I want!
>see! I went 3 days without smoking! Now, if you would excuse me, I need to step outside for my smoke break
Addict mentality 101

Addictions can succumb to willpower just as humans can fast against the greater dependency of food itself.
That said, don't expect that willpower sufficient to dump addictions will mean that you're immune to withdrawals.

>le eggs are bad for you meme
go hang yourself

>trying to justify degeneracy
Die in an overdose.

I've personally been through that and it can be hard...
I've been broke.
I've been in horrible pain.
I've died and been revived.

But now I'm earning roughly $70/h and I'm soon to be married. To make excuses like "ohhh it's too hard u dun understand addiction" is fucking bullshit. It's not about "support" or "welfare" or anything other than sheer willpower. All you have to do is realize that it is an issue and man the fuck up.

The number one tip I give to addicts is the old adage, "There is no time like the present". It may seem fine to "quit after this pack of smokes" or to "just finish this bag of heroin", but let me fucking school you a thing or two...
Tomorrow never comes. If you think you can quit tomorrow, you're failing. You have to just do it in the NOW.

>I've died and been revived
What's on the other side?

5 cigarettes a day means nothing I think should be the conclusion.
The vegans who made the picture were using the misconception that tobacco is as deadly as a bullet to the head to push their agenda.

addiction is a fun hobby to get into
if you like flexing your willpower.
get addicted. quit.
mass gains to willpower stats.

Well that depends...

Where did you go?

Shouldn't you be eating pasta or something like that, Italy?

Probably because most heroin users die before they even realize that they are addicted. Try smoking for 10 years then get back to me.

what's your political point ?
you cancerous POS

He Went to the Dreamtime.
youtube.com/watch?v=O7TWJMO4k3k

It's very politically incorrect to say addiction is a meme. Apparently it's too edgy for even Sup Forums.

Nowhere at all.
It felt less like a journey through space/distance/physical movement to a new location, and more like an ascension THROUGH everything.

Almost like being on Sup Forums for example, and right clicking>view page source

Someone could say "oh this is different, what did you do, travel to another website?" and you'd be like, yeah it IS different but it's also the same, just with a different... I don't know.
I really wanna say "ascension to another plane of existence with no physical movement at all" but that brings too many preconceptions and misconceptions into the mix.

Also I didn't see heaven or hell. It was almost like... people get what they feel they deserve.
Like a sociopath who does some mean shit can enjoy it, if they tried their best, but a "man of god" who raped children and is wracked with guilt gets to stew in that feeling.

That seems very unfair.

>addiction is a meme
Yeah say that when you are hooked on cocaine and you have to do it every 20 minutes everyday. I am an actual addict myself and it is a slow, painful and humiliating death.

Been to a psych ward for psychosis, most men that end up in a psych ward end up there because of drug induced psychosis. Some develop full blown schizophrenia.

Been to rehab, attemted sudoku twice, go to NA meetings, been clean for a week coming from a strong relapse. My daily use was cocaine+ritaline/modafinil through the whole work day, in the morning a line of coke and a drink, at night alcohol, an opiate analgesic, a benzo and weed, everyday. In the weekend the same but toss in some acid, mollies, 2CB or DXM.

Actually been close to death, almost ODed multiple times alone locked up in a room.

Then you should take all the drugs and report back to us.

How do people do that? I love coke as much as the next man but when do you ever eat? I can only get about 3-4 grams up my nose before im fucked for a week. What you describing seems impossible

I was also in a psych ward for drug induced psychosis. Never smoked weed or did coke again. I was brought to the hospital because I was in the city centre puking at 8 in the morning after a night of drug taking.

Why so?
>God makes you a sociopath
>You spend your youth being a fucking asshole
>Come to realize that even though you don't care, others do
>Make attempts to be less disruptive to society, do your best for others even though you don't personally care
>Go to hell anyway because god forgot to install empathy.exe

oh cool. another really shitty ham handed attempt to social signal

real addiction is 100% genetic

I was on 7 Ambien a night. It took years to get off.

Addiction is a weakling trait meant to weed out the bad ones

Dare I blame it on your flag?

Ambien is for people that lost all work ethic

u can but u won't

>tfw many people in my fathers family and from my mothers family were addicted to alcohol and medicine.

I am staying the fuck away from alcohol, knowing myself the moment i realise i feel better being drunk is the moment i'll never let the bottle go.

I did a fuckton of DXM, acid (NBOME, actually deadly), mollies, dramamine, weed and edible weed at the same time. They had to kept me asleep in the psych ward for days. Also almost died, kept having massive kidney pains for a week, could'nt even lay in bed.

I rarely ate and I felt normal, food made me sick, actually lost a fuckton of weigh. I am back to 140 pounds at 5'7 when I was a 190lb football linebacker in my prime at 21, now I am 23.

This is super gay you should feel bad someone revived you

>give it up for a few days
then you started again because no reason
have fun being addicted to tobacco user

damn thrall, I am almost out of siggs

Yes, just as weak people are fucking memes

Go get me some smokes at the store Njál, and a six pack too, Tuborg, shaken not stirred

Your a fucking idiot if you think a chemical addiction/dependency is something you can just brush off, expecialy opiates

I know the withdrawals can kill you but you'd have to have been doing it for decades or some shit for that to happen.

You're*

The antitobacco meme is meant to fuel the placebo idea that cigs are addictive. Its subversive marketing in favor of big tobacco. Get everyone to think its a chore to quit and its "literally worse than heroine" and smokers are more likely to give in and accept that they are addicted.

2 weeks of daily use already gona have u struggling to stop opiates

you type like you're on meth

I was able to quit doing heroin without any problems, yet I cannot stop smoking weed. It's not addictive they said.

it's no point in correcting the shitposting user
>now about those smokes, is op going to deliver?
what the fuck do you got thralls for if you have to do everything your self

Bad pie OP

Addictions are grounded in biology you fucking idiot OP. Even if a substance has no addictive qualities whatsoever on its own, the flood of dopamine and serotonin in your brain bathe the tissues of whatever processes you were using in order to prepare those pathways for future usage and easier flow of dopamine.

Also I'm not sure if you're aware but withdrawals from certain substances can LITERALLY KILL YOU. Try popping molly and benzos every day for a month straight and then stopping cold turkey. Your body will respond by literally shutting down your vital organ systems

I don't think they got meth in ireland grandson
we don't got it here either

Amphetamines are a God tier drug desu

>mollies everyday
shit man just reading that makes me cringe, I did them every weekend for 2 months and the brain zaps were horrible, and the stupiditation was horrible too, can't imagine them everyday.

Yep. When I quit I realized it was easy. The "as addicitve as heroin" is climate change bs level

>Nazi propaganda about anti smoking
>ignores the meth use
Nigga they just used a more powerful stim

You can develop a psychological dependence on nearly anything.

Weed is determined to not be biologically addictive. But look at it this way; people get addicted to gambling, which is not a chemical you intake.

Not being able to get addicted to marijuana is a half truth.

Cigarettes and alcohol are not addictive and never have been.

Though if cigarettes and alcohol companies can popularise the myth that they are addictive then it enables people to make excuses about having them, along with hospitals allowing patients to buy cigarettes or alcohol - which happens a lot here.

I have never had a problem staying off coke thb or any other drugs (ket, Es mushrooms) but I am hopelessly addicted to weed.

The secret to quitting weed is smoking a lot of cigarettes. Then you can quit the cigarettes by smoking a lot of weed... uh.. oh wait...

Still an addict, my NA sponsor is addicted to weed, and I've seen other people addicted to weed. Try going to NA. It kinda doesn't work for me because I am an autistic robot.

It actually takes a while to get a heroin habit. Like every day for a month.

that sounds retarded. if u smoke weed everyday tolerance will become a huge problem, requiring u to smoke way too much for 30min high

It's not about getting high. It about that satisfaction of the smoke. I don't think I have been high in years (at least not on weed). It's like smoking tobacco at this point.

Tobacco addiction is actually easy to overcome and is all powered by heavy propaganda. heroin though, has physical withdrawl. so. dont think you're god. your quitting something that's pretty much not addictive at all.

If you are a diagnosed, severe, alcoholic, you can slip into a seizure and die if you cut yourself off, just like that.

It is absolutely a habit forming drug user...

That's bs. Former heroin addict here, it takes only once for a needle and a week or 2 for snorting. Yes, cigarettes are harder to quit than heroin.

just a habit. smoke the leafs or just dont take out the bong

I've died 3 times, I don't think you went far enough. Did you get to see the hallway?

I saw everything glaring then slowly going black. Before that and after that I was psychotic having strong visions. What struck me most was the ripping cold sensation in the chest and head, it was painful.

I actually accepted death and couldn't believe I was alive the next day. It was painful as fuck.

I used to be hooked to this local drug (not going to tell you) that is x20 powerful than cocaine and it lasted for 2 months. Side effects were euforia most of the time, no laziness, extreme empathy and no pain.

Thing is that it took days to peak and the next dose had to be more strong. The guy who taught me warned me it must only be used 3 or 4 times in life because it kills you.

After the 3 dose I was having problems, my heart did stop pumping like a horse for months coming. My speech wasn't as fast as the first time, doctors told me to stop using pills or whatever drugs I had been using because my kidneys were kinda damaged. My pupils were a tiny dot and sometimes I talked to imaginary people (happen twice) in my work and one friend recorded it.

I was done. I remember having this accident and not feeling pain. Or going out and not feeling cold.

So the hippie guy was right. My organs and nerve system had enough of endorphin endless rush.

The next year I tried mushrooms to quit the anxiety to feel smart and superhuman again. It was awesome the first time. Never seen visuals or that feeling carrousel before. I was more empathic despite not having constant euphoria like the year before.

Mushrooms were suppose to be safe but it didnt. Let me tell you something if you do a lot of mushrooms (done 2 every month for half a year) you will destroy your ego. I mean it, I was more normal talking to people not there than having multi-personality from the post trips. There was one or two were I was shitting bricks during the trip, like looking me at the mirror saw me deformed and then all the most fearful and negativity kick in and you judging you as a third person.

Ego exist for a reason and it's healthy to have one. It took me 2 years to be back to normality again.

Never tried weed, a friend invited me and it felt nothing. Analgesic do nothing to me. I had a wierd tolerance to sedatives now.

Psycodelics are way more dangerous than stimulants from my perspective. They fuck you in the head.

Also drugs don't make you stupid it's the lack of sleeping, eating, and hydration the ones that will kill your brain. At worst you are damaging your organ in long term.

Sometimes you don't come back from tripping. Had a friend that did a huge dose of acid and he ended up in the mental ward thinking he was a samurai. After he was released he was never the same again. He never laughs, he's there, but he's not there.

Pshh... I was a soulless husk before I ever dabbled in drugs.

>He never laughs, he's there, but he's not there.

It's the post trip, been there. Mood changes and new personalities is what ego deaths do. No wonder why government use them in their mind controlling programs you are prone to what other say or what other think of you. Like posted before, if nature gave us ego it's for a reason and it must be a good one.

What up addiction buddy?

When the emotional and libido parts of your brain come back online, it's a pretty good drug itself,right?

If you don't mind agonizing lower back pain and insomnia / Paranoia, the sensation of getting over the hill with opiate addiction is amazing. It feels like being born

What plant? It's not like I can get it here. You gotta fess up now that you brought it up

Maybe it's mood stabilizers?

You're retarded. What is nicotine?

The more you associate weed with good feelings, the more the pleasure centers in your brain become "dependent" on it, giving you the same effect as being addicted to anything else.

smoking cigs is nothing like heroin
quitting cigs you get a lil agitated
quitting heroin - watch train spotting - you are sweating, shitting yourself - going crazy - not fun at all.
I was taking Percs into Oxy into Roxys when they fucked up Oxys. I saw my next step was smoking Heroin when I couldn't get Roxys and my dealer said, he I got Heroin, its cheaper and does the same thing man, something inside me looked into the future and saw a homeless, lonely man, and I said no thanks.
I still had about 40 30mg roxys left, and 1 day'd some Kratom after the advice of some anons on here.
With Kratom I wouldn't say it's ezpz but it made things way more tolerable.
the sad thing is now I take Kratom - not every day - but more than Id like to - it doesn't mess me up - just makes me feel mellow and nice.

Any chewers? save the lungs rek the gums

kek

You can see how they got so much power so fast. A people already known for efficiency on ultra powerful adderall.

Basically weaponized autism

Both totally wrong. More evidence you know nothing about addiction.

WEAK

I've recently started chewing nicotine gum after reading about the health benifits of nicotine itself. Was thinking about just doing straight nicotine patches, but I'm a sucker for spearmint. It's rather nice. I recommend it if you don't like the taste of tobacco like I do.

Try smoking for 16 years 2 packs of 20 a day and then quit cold turkey. Then you get to say if it's addictive & difficult or not

Friend told me it feels like cumming with every cell of your skin and then letting your self go to the overload of pleasure and laugh after the peak. It depletes your brain of feeling pleasure again the more you do, it eventually comes back to normal by a period of flu like where you know anything you do lacks of motivation. And tolerance builds up fast.

Pretty homosexual but if that what you call fun.

Looks like a datura but it's not from the family, it doesn't have tropane or scopolamine, it has to be processed too and put it a few drops on hot water and you laid your feet on pail for a few hours and wash.

Remember where I am from, there are plants here with DMT before it was discovered as such. Who knows what's the alkaloid active but its dangerous. Irony of life it was my first drug because it was free, the guy who prepared it was onto this shit of trying plants and touring remote places for their recipes.

This is a shitty channel, but this video is great. It nails down addiction perfectly. The way the average person perceives addiction is completely wrong and it makes zero sense whatsoever when you actually think about what the fuck we're being told by shitty movies and shitty state funded PSAs.
This makes far more sense and I am yet to see any good argument against this or anyone even trying to debunk the claims made here. This is the correct view of addiction.
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

So do a lot of heroin then, don't be a pussy and keep a diary or film it.

Addiction only exists to weak people. if you are so mentally weak as to need 40 cigarettes a day in the first place, you're too weak to quit