what's more probable ?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBNG5IeU4xSXpmOUU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Al Shabaab blows up your physical body

>Al Shabaab
that's deep down in africa

The most probably is that life will carry on as normal with nothing majorly exciting happening. This is the truth.

you killing yourself is more probable

In the next few decades, hundreds of billions of dollars will be invested in robotic military technologies, like bipedal humanoid soldiers and tiny weaponised swarm robots. There's currently an arm's race to build the first automated military force. AI will also advance enough to give these robots intelligence greater than that of humans. So realistically,because you live in shithole, you'll probably witness the first genocide committed by an autonomous robot force.

>only 2 countries away

will our robot overlords realize jewish tricks and gas them ?

>Yfe combine heat vision with algorithm that detects humans with 99% certainty.

>Drone platform with a .50 Cal sniper rifle and thousands of rounds.

>Finds a target, shoots it in the head, moves on to next.

>Programmed to patrol and automatically kill everyone through buildings.

>Sitting in an isolated dark home with no windows and suddenly your brain is on the ground.

All of those things. Transhumanism too.
Oh and the earth is flat enclosed by a dome (firmament) that no one can penetrate.
But they will soon, and the elites will enslave humanity after killing the christians, and youll all take the mark of the beast in the form of RFID chips and basically youll be a cyborg. A mindless cyborg without a soul, and you will do the bidding of your satanic jew overlords. And they entire earth will makre war with god and worship the anti-christ and the beast. They will do it for promises of immortality. That is their "ancient hope"
Google satanic ancient hope.
"For if ye eat the fruit thereof, ye will not surely die".
They still believe this lie and think satan is trying to help them. They will call aliens (which are demons) the " true creators" and dsince youre all morons who only believe what you see and touch, you will believe them.

research flat earth

download the whole PDF

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lMw4yuCqaBNG5IeU4xSXpmOUU/view

Someone or someones releasing the virus is the most probable scenario. They'll have to soon enough.

What more probable? You die disappointed.

Probably not. Sentience is still a mystery whilst research in robot and human intelligence is making discoveries everyday. They'll be like enslaved god's or really smart human servants for the first few decades. Think Iron man's JARVIS. You should be concerned about who builds the first super intelligent AI, because they will have nearly unlimited power.

They will be (((robots))).
(((Them))) fused with machines.
Immuned to gas.

Muahahahahahaha

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what we really are - Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with.

Go study and learn mathematics and you'll actually have a world changing experience that'll happen in your lifetime.

> what's more probable ?

None, your life will be dull and uneventful

It's more likely that you will slowly come to the conclusion that things like that are highly unlikely and you will adjust to the boredom and then die.

Curiously, Social Security. Who knew?

Proofs?

World War 3, widespread famine, severe weather and geological events. Starting September 23rd. Really activates my anus.

When the planets align on September 23rd there is the potential for a massive plasma discharge through all of the planets. If this happens the dicharge could carve out Grand Canyon depressions in the earth. Also massive earth quakes felt throughout the planet. This event could cause millions of deaths.

check this

while you still have internet

Daft Punk is getting pretty gangsta.

The events of the Book of Revelation will begin to happen while at least one human is still alive that remembers the day Israel became a nation.

is there actually any proof for all of you 23 september cucks

Robots
Illuminati/.gov release the Bioweapon to cull the herd
Civil Unrest
War and Rumors of War.

Revelation.

Giants

How long are days/nights in Australia?

Why do people assume aliens would have human-like features?

They could be some sort of fucking space cum for all we know.

this AND a new colonial era first based around Mars

The proof is in the numbers

Of course not.

we wuz ayys n shiiet

There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

hmm i googled satanic ancient hope and the only result was this thread...

Doues anyone think that trans humans could look like that in the future?

>egypt
Ayo Mah niggah! How are them pyramids we built doing? Keep them clean aiiight?

Expose the Jews. Every one of us can make a difference!

...wut

problem is people outside people look at me like i'm crazy if I started talking about shit here

post it all around the internets.

WW3 is next year. Sometime between February and July. Major event next Saturday.

you may not have noticed it yet, but there are interdimensional beings on this planet

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

Thats very cool and all that. But what the fuck does one do when somone steals the keys to said fully hectic robot army and turns it on you.

You have to subtly guide them make them think it was their idea to start questioning these things.