Never Forget

On this date in history: In 1683, after being besieged for two months by Ottoman Turks, the Battle of Vienna was won by the allied forces under the command of Jon III Sobieski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. The filthy muzzies got their shit pushed in when Sobieski ordered a full cavalry stampede of 18,000 horsemen, including 3,000 of his elite heavy lancers, the famed Winged Hussars. After mudstomping the rags into a puddle, they ran away from Europe like little bitches and never came back. Until now...

Pay your fucking respects to the GOAT Polack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=-9x5ADYWXeo
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDMHZdMXc8
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA
youtube.com/watch?v=ogPJ-Z0Flww
youtube.com/watch?v=CfmB-cgH9P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

upvoted

Based Polish kebab removers

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=75zmIj_4LFQ

THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!

POLAND STRONG

Dziekuje to based Polska!

but strangely i remember the Battle of Vienna as being on September 11 not 12... Mandela Effect much?

Would do almost anything to see that battle in its full glory.

bumping thread for more cool armor pics plz

Poland is based once again

Whoa this is fucking cool. I'm getting some weird deja vu from these pictures.

i wish a Big Hollywood Motion Picture would be made out of it. (too bad its never gonna happen since jews own Hollywood and jews would never ever make a Movie where Muzzies are the Bad Guys)

Based Hussars

Are those raven feathers?

Later Sobieski is dubbed "the saviour of Christendom".

Probably for the best unless they put a ton of money into it and some practical effects, it would probably turn out like shit.

>full cavalry stampede of 18,000 horsemen

You will never watch it with your own eyes

JUST

Why didn't you ride them into the Bosphoros?! WHYYYYYY!

How can people still mock poland when it's been proven to be based multiple times in history, including recently

>killing actual roaches
>challenge
pick one

Looks like it's time for Europa to raise more Hussars!

Based Poland

i still cant see jews making a Movie where Religion of Peace are the Bad Guys. (Arabs are Semitic like the jews, so Arabs would scream Anti-Semitism over it)

You can watch the lord of the rings for a recreation.

1920 was more hardcore but less people remember it.
Vienna resembles siege of Minas Tirith though.

maybe they will spin and make it look like they are shooting supplies over to help Vienna then the evil winged hussars attacked for no reasons

>never watch it with your own eyes
The ground itself trembled like an earthquake struck.

>Minas Tirith

jews = Sauron

muslims = Orcs

>came from central asia by conquering all european lands at the time (iran, anatolia, entire eastern europe to lviv(ukraine) and vienna (austria).

>control hungary more than 150 years and greece 400 years

>lay siege to vienna two times. first in 1529, second in 1683

>europeans think removing you after hundreds years of slavery is a great success

>good to be a turk

because they're a bit poorer than the western European countries. Poorer in terms of money, not culture or moral values of course.

well at how Hollywood changes History, no doubt about it.

it would still be Funny is if Michael Bay directed it, just for the Explosions Galore.

Thank you based Polak and Lithuanian

Istanbul

True. The Poles bravely halted the Soviet Army and its initial Communist expansion.

>roaches
>easy to kill

Perhaps an ancestor user. Who knows. What we do know is that Poland, while a shit hole still today has a bright future , once it pulls itself together and pulls another siege of vienna

winged bump

Gloria Patris, et Fili, et Spiritu Sancti.

i once lit a mosquito on fire. it evaporated almost instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=-9x5ADYWXeo
youtube.com/watch?v=TdDMHZdMXc8

You mean Constantinople.

Vivat Król Jan III!
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA
&
28:35
youtube.com/watch?v=ogPJ-Z0Flww

>the Battle of Vienna was won by the allied forces under the command of Jon III Sobieski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
And less than a century later the eternal German repaid them by annexing their country. Truly there is no more noble race deserving of land than the German people.

Stompity stomp!
Stabity stab!
We came full circle guys, next partitions in less than 100 years

>We came full circle guys, next partitions in less than 100 years
That's why Poland needs nukes.

Based Sup Forumsand. Never forget Vienna, never forget the winged hussars.

That must have been one hell of a battle, the biggest cavalry charge in history, fuck movies and CGI, if I had a time machine that's the one place and time I would want to go to above all else.

we had nuke program during commie occupation, but when CCCP found out main scientist had """""car accident""""" and program was scrapped
we're gonna buy some nukes from India and Pakistan and get it over with
we also may or may not have shitton of deadly toxic bioweapons and poisonous gasses
if we die we take germany with us

Usually geese

Holy shit my captcha

you will also need them to Nuke Mecca or Tel Aviv if you want.

but i dont care what you say, i hope Germany uncucks itself and frees itself from jewish Occupation and goes full Reich again, so you Poles would give back Germany its German so called "Death Camps" to use them for the REAL Holocaust. (for jews who brought muslims and niggers in Europe for the Kalergi Plan)

Next Time all Europe must fight together, or DIE at the hands of the Kalergi Army.

atleast you didn't found 400kg of enriched uranium in basemont in centre of your capital city like we did.

cringe

you will need them when Nezavisna Drzava Hrvatska rises again, this Time to fight against Erdogans Roach Horde coming for Wien again.

oh shit must've been really big news when that hit
story?
btw we now have EU dumping radioactive materials from their nuclear plants in Poland, about 100 km from Warszawa
you are idiot

this has been my wall paper for years

why am i? cant i predict the Future?

>Europe must fight together
>But first Germany has to annex half of Poland
This is why Germans should be exterminated, at least when Bongs suggest a united Europe they don't propose annexing vast swathes of other European countries.

because you imply that germany must enter autismo mode again and ruin europe for everybody yet again
that is why

NDH was shithole and it gave it's own teritory to italy

media kinda swept it under the rug and americabs took the uranium. Serbs had 2 tons, but it was properly stored there. Americans took that too. I have read somewhere that yugoslavia managed to develop nuke

i meant Germany using the Death Camps.

>implying its Germanys fault and not the jewish controlled Allies who subjugated all Europe after WW2 for the islamic invasion, AKA Kalergi Plan.

i like Poland as much as i like Germany, but i still hope for a New Reich after EUSSRs inevitable Collapse.

it would be easier to get rid of Muslims that way.

i still prefer Ustase Croatia over Modern Croatia.

>invades byzantyum
Not my problem
>invades Serbia
Not my problem
>invades Bosnia
Not my problem
>invades hungary
Oh shit, the turks are getting close, lemme larp as a christian saviour

and I prefer Banovina of Croatia and Triune Kingdom of Croatia

Crazy that everyone in this thread neglects to mention that the Germans did half the work, contributed 20k more soldiers to the battle than the Polacks, and nearly broke the Turkish lines on the first day without the Polacks even having started their initial offensive

*inhales deeply*

SHITSKINS BTFO

You need a nuclear power plant in order to develop nukes. Neither you nor Serbs have that. We have it and we never developed them on our own. We had USSR nukes stationed here though.

what is the Battle of Varna (1444) for 200 points, Alex?

Build death camps on your own damn territory faggot

After all it was their lands. Why wouldn't they contribute?

>Its not Germany's fault we partitioned Poland with the Russians
>Its not Germany's fault we invaded Poland in 1939

Because the HRE and Austria are two different countries.

You mean the Polacks were worthless militarily when they didn't have the Germans backing them up and only started fighting the Turks when the Turks invaded territory under the direct control of the Polish crown?

f

>i wish a Big Hollywood Motion Picture would be made out of it.

Ditto, it would go to shit because they would try and make the roaches seem heroic and noble.

Goodjob Poland, can you get back now to cleaning the toilets

there is nuclear powerplant in slovenia and another reactor was in serbia

Poles are fucking subhumans

Kind of retarded face-plate, though

Nah they would just make Jan Sobieski black.

What else do you expect from subhumans? Poles were stupid fucking trash even before they became know as toilet cleaners.

>t.mehmed ali baba

>Battle of Viennia: By Michael Bay

I very much want to see this.

>Turks are all Arabs
>Polish Motorcycle cavalry
>Inexplicably present busty blondes

t. subhuman slavshit

>You need a nuclear power plant in order to develop nukes

Not necessarily. You need a reactor to breed plutonium-239 if you want to make an advanced implosion bomb (which can then be fusion-boosted with tritium or used to drive a fusion secondary), but you only need highly enriched Uranium if you want a Hiroshima-type gun design bomb.

Of course, the separation plant would probably be harder to come by than a reactor.

Based Polan, savior of Christianity and Protector of Europe.

>Like a kebab

Well done, fuck the ottomans

Me too, definitely September 11th

cool

Stop with the sabaton bullshit. This is the real victory song.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfmB-cgH9P4

>but strangely i remember the Battle of Vienna as being on September 11

Okay, to this isn't the Bearnstien Bears thing.

The Polish Army linked up with the Austrian/Imperial Army (notably lacking any Prussian contrition) and marched on Viennia. They arrived on the eleventh, but actually attacked the Turks the next morning on the 12th.

piss off

>>invades byzantyum
when byzantium was falling apart, Poland had a civil war.
soo.. not an argument
>invades Serbia / Bosnia
who cares
>Invades Hungary
Austria and Poland were a part of Holy League
Turk attacked the member of Holy League, Poland responded

Good job Poland!