Harvard psychiatrist: Donald Trump is a “sociopath” and “a very sick individual”

I M P E A C H

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/16/i-wrote-the-art-of-the-deal-with-trump-his-self-sabotage-is-rooted-in-his-past/?utm_term=.93a7b63d1f5a
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/16/i-wrote-the-art-of-the-deal-with-trump-his-self-sabotage-is-rooted-in-his-past/?utm_term=.93a7b63d1f5a
psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/08/the-goldwater-rule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salon. Lol! Get a REAL source faggot

>Salon
>Garbage can

>Harvard psychiatrist
>Salon

Well that settles it then.

THE TIME FOR IMPEACHMENT HAS FINALLY COME
THIS WILL BE IT I PROMISE
THIS WILL BE WHAT IMPEACHES GROUMBFH

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

everyone is a sociopath btw

Who actually reads Salon except for right wingers looking for the latest batch of leftist stupidity? Metrics?

He can easily lose his medical license for pulling a stunt like that. There are serious rules about diagnosing people with psychopathy.

Dont be a bigot against the mentally different.
Anyone can be president, even sociopaths :^)

Let me know when it's the Gentleman's Issue of Childfucking Magazine, then I'll think of reading a copy.

Fuck yeah, Childfucking Magazine.

(((Harvard)))

When is Salon's next "pedos are people too" article due?

So... he's been meeting with Trump, diagnosed him, then violated HIPPA?

Fuck Trump!!!

"Harvard Psychiatrist...". You can stop right there. Everything following is twaddle.

Salon.
lol.

>just affirmative action things

We should purge the school just like the Chinese did during the revolution

I am actually curious about this, it's basically the onion with less satire

He's gonna fuck around and lose his medical license. There are very strict rules about diagnosing someone with psychopathy. You have to administer a set of tests before you can even diagnose someone.

Saged

>gives quote to salon
>has a license
Choose only one

WaPo owns Salon. It's like WaPo but somehow shittier? not sure that's possible

I follow them on twitter simply to laugh

Yeah. The libs must have total control of the relevant professional licensing board, because this shrink is way out of line and should be professionally censured.

Anyway Trump is no more sociopathic (probably less) than most CEO's. As CEO's go, he's a nice guy, and America voted for a CEO.

>Drumpf is a sociopath
>everyone who wants to give children puberty blockers is normal
Welcome to clown world

Has Lance looked at Hillary's files?

well Harvard got cucked long ago Harvard titles are no longer worth anything

We're back to this again? Are they just going to recycle narratives until the clock runs out?

Wurt bout tree fiddy I heards

Save this file, and remember to sage when you repost it.

((lance dodes))
((psychiatrist))
:^))

A psychiatrist who labels someone a sociopath or a very sick individual without not having even one session with the individual is a charlatan and fraud.

I speak as someone who has visited many different psychiatrists and psychologists.

This is true of almost anyone whos ever been in office. Its kind of the prerequisite for being a politician. Plus, there are many good sociopaths in society that arent axe-killers or grimy officials. That article is not an argument. There are mant things they could criticise Trump about that I commonly do, but leftists seem to never point them out.

they are going to yank his license for this shit.

this

This.
Weimerica confirmed.

Huh. If so, he's the most altruistic sociopath known to man.

Man, Harvard sure isn't what it used to be. In fact, why even have the "elite" universities anymore? There's little thought distinction amongst them.

Seriously, might as well send your kid to community college.

>sociopath
Donald trump is definitely not a sociopath. He is too stupid, rude, inconsiderate, to be a sociopath.
Trump is mentally sick, however.

Well, let's start pounding Harvard with demands that he apologize, and the Licensing Board that his cert be pulled.

Use their rules against them.

This is a good article on trump:
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/16/i-wrote-the-art-of-the-deal-with-trump-his-self-sabotage-is-rooted-in-his-past/?utm_term=.93a7b63d1f5a

trump is mentally sick, but not a sociopath.Sociopaths are sneaky and cunning and manipulative. Trump is not at all. he's open about everything and people can't stand his personality.

A sociopath will be your 'best friend,' (whether you like it or not) all the while sabotaging you. Barack Obama is an example of a sociopath.

Every time we try shit like that the normies take it too seriously and end up making us look retarded. E.G. Colbert is homophobic meme.

Archived it for you
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/16/i-wrote-the-art-of-the-deal-with-trump-his-self-sabotage-is-rooted-in-his-past/?utm_term=.93a7b63d1f5a

It is unethical, but I doubt anyone has suffered from breaking the rule.

>(((psychiatrist)))

we can easily get his license pulled I believe. It is a very egregious violation.

talking to harvard is useless, they will never fire him. we can get his license pulled though.

Isnt it illegal for them to try and diagnose someone they havent seen in person?

(((Chauncey Devega)))

>Harvard
Home of the sodomites.

Don't you have to take an oath to not diagnose patients you have not personally met with? Or is it simply common practice to follow that guideline.

Could get him to lose his license.

Friendly reminder, Jew pseudo-science practitioners who diagnose Trump in the media are frauds and violating their own code of ethics.

psychiatry.org/news-room/apa-blogs/apa-blog/2016/08/the-goldwater-rule

>American Psychiatric Association and its members have abided by a principle commonly known as “the Goldwater Rule,” which prohibits psychiatrists from offering opinions on someone they have not personally evaluated

Also, Salon is garbage that nobody actually reads.

Aren't all the top politicians and businessmen sociopaths and psychopaths?

I don't think it's literally illegal, but it's considered a very serious violation of professional ethics. It shows poor character and judgement in a field that is dependent on the character and judgement of the therapist.

Most world leaders are either Sociopath or Psychopath or the very least have a couple dominant traits.
So are CEO's,military generals,politicians,managers etc.

Positions of authority always appeal to Sociopaths and Psychopaths. They tend to best at the job because they don't let emotions get in the way of the task at hand...unlike nu males and women.

Men=Logic>Emotion(I.e we'd drop a tactical nuke on a city of 150,000 if it meant saving 8 million and ending a global war, multiple years early)

Women=Emotion>Logic (i.e they'd start a nuclear war because 50 children died in a false flag gas attack and only base their view on the images shown by the media)

Nu-males=Emotion>Logic (Same as above)
Congrats you are now awake to the truth.
The fact Trump bombed a Syrian airfield(which the aftermath was pathetic and was fully operational again 12 hours later) at the behest of his Kike daughter says everything. He isn't a Sociopath.

>Sociopath or Psychopath
this is how losers define success

umm, Salon is a moderate website, my college professor told me so

He probably doesn't have one... he's a teacher

Hillary Clinton is a sociopath

Trump is a psychopath

Reminder, this is borderline illegal in America

This story says more about the ethical deficiency of the psychiatrist than it does about President Trump. That guy should lose his license and his job for this.

Good point, had not considered that.

>(((Harvard psychiatrist)))

You can trust Harvard!!!! They are sane over dere

>Aren't all the top politicians and businessmen sociopaths and psychopaths?

seems that way

Time for a lawsuit

SIIIIICK

this

You have a very romanticized idea of what a sociopath does. Yes, they seek out positions of power especially in politics, finance and media, but they are not "effective" in their positions, as they inherently lack impulse control and their main goal is to subvert and corrupt any institution they are part of to further their own needs at the expense of everybody else. Also they don't cooperate well with other sociopaths, often destroying their environment in their mutual attempt to sabotage and dominate the other.

If you want effective, you need to look to depressed people, like Tecumseh Sherman, who have a tendency for realism and little interest in getting praise for their actions.

Daily reminder we need to pull a Sokal-tier hoax to BTFO soft sciences firever

Soon even fewer people will read salon when Trumpamania runs wild on it

I've always felt it takes being a bit of a sociopath to want to become president.

Harvard.
Cultural marxism destroys really everything.

Not gonna lie, former urban and suburban retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the bad optics.

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>DUDE I DONT LIKE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS LMAO

You need to have at least a small amount of a narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), otherwise the idea of standing in front of a large audience and thereby risk massive public shaming would be too discouraging to attempt it. This is why NPD is common in media, as it is practically a requirement to work, at least for those occupations that publically expose you. It just so happens that NPD makes it very hard to see fault with yourself, thus criticism is met with harsh reactions and deflection of blame. You can see NPD in full effect with the current media and social media liberals, unwilling to accept blame and always trying to manipulate people into seeing them as paragons of virtue. Heck, virtue signalling is practically a NPD hallmark.

>former Trump voter
How did you retroactively take your vote back?

My guess is by being german and thereby ineligible to vote in an US election. Unless you vote for the dems, then citizenship seems to be optional, as even death won't stop you.

(((psychiatrist)))

(((Salon)))