How many of you hate women because they won't let you fuck them? Be honest. You're on an anonymous cartoon forum here...

How many of you hate women because they won't let you fuck them? Be honest. You're on an anonymous cartoon forum here, your ego can take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerrider.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I wanted to fuck women I could pay hooker, I'm looking for someone to have kids with

Also I only hate degenerate women who don't contribute anything and fuck niggers or shitskins

But I don't hate women. I hate leftists.

I don't hate women. I have plenty of female friends. I just think relationships don't have much to offer a man who isn't good looking and that women often have perverse aims in pursuing them with sub Chads.

pretty much this

Part of me hates women because I am a 29 yr old incel.
But definitely I also hate women because of their left wing views, their selfishness, their treason (race mixing, pro refugee, while hating white men).
Most women now are feminists and hate men, if you don't hate them back you are cucked.

Fpbp

the only women i hate are the ones who fit into following categories
>"ugh like eww gross"
>"FEMALE POOOWEEEER"
>ones who act entitled
>ones who act like children
>my mother

Consice explanation of why I don't bother.

They are unintelligent, run on emotion, degenerate and for the most part seem incapable of keeping core principles.

Women were kept in check up until 100 or so years ago worldwide, for good reason they are destructive unreasonable creatures. I do not view it a coincidence all women everywhere were limited. Civilization's learned their mistakes and we are feeling the pain of idealism. The question is with the age of information and the educated female is if it's ever possible to roll it back.

Married with 2 kids. Still hate women. My woman is the exception that proves the rule.

enough. poast more comically tall women

pussy is the cheapest commodity these days.

Literally costs $20

I hate women but not because I do not fuck them. I hate women because I do fuck them. Women are a meme I'm tired of the charade in society where we are supposed put them on a pedestal. The average woman is cringey and boring as fuck. They are all walking cliches and why they are not they simply a different kind of cliche.

Women hate you because youre a gay spazoid with mommy issues.

Youre reaching hard to justify your stingy angst, but in the process only make yourself more pathetic

>If I wanted to fuck women I could pay hooker
Paying for sex is the most beta thing you can do.

lowerrider.deviantart.com/gallery/
have fun

I have pretty good luck with women, and I think I look ok as well. My disdain for women has grown as I get older. I'm 28 and just broke up with another girlfriend...surprise surprise 6 months in she gets a little too comfortable and shows her true personality. I know guys put on a little show or try to show their best self especially early in a relationship but every roastie I've dated for any amount of time shows some deep deep insecurity and craziness and I have to move on.

Honestly losing hope on finding a lifelong mate/mother to my kids, but I'll keep trying.

Faglet I'm six three and a half with wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes and a body thats a testament to cardio/lifting/diet. I hated them from aged 5 and that's never changed. Some of us are quick learners.

> they won't let you fuck them?
WHERE? What women are these? Who are these magical creatures you speak of that won't let me fuck them. Please introduce me. A CHALLENGE! I mean I might just fall over dead. You mean you found REAL WOMEN somewhere? Do they twerk? I bet they don't twerk! Wow. Women who don't let me fuck them. You lie. There's no way. Is there?
I have chub just thinking about it.

I've dated many women and spend a lot time with women which is why I hate them. Maybe it's just the ones I date, but they all seem to be vapid self absorbed cunts.

i was hoping it would hijack the thread
lel good for a laugh, thanks user

I'm not going to lie.

I hate women for how they choose to use their sexuality, and how they like to treat men that they won't "let in".

If women used their sex appeal to select for GOOD qualities that a good person could respect, I wouldn't have a problem.

But choosing to spread their legs for "bad boys" while insisting they are looking for a good guy rewards the worst people and punishes good people.

Women are fucking shitty, and I've hated them for a long time

pretty sure a beta would be 2 scared to do that tbqh

If I want sex, I can get it. Women throw it around like a football.
And now with all these trans folk, it's like double the pussy.
I just want a wife/mother type girl to settle down with. I'm sick of only getting whores. I mean sex is great, it just become empty and meaningless without love.

>And now with all these trans folk, it's like double the pussy.

What the FUCK did you just say!?

That's what a woman is....if you're lucky, you can find one who is obsessed with making her family look perfect....a woman will work damn hard for looks...

>t. woman
tell that to the criminals and police officers in my place.

>And now with all these trans folk, it's like double the pussy.
>trans
>pussy

I thought girls didnt exist on the internet?

I hate them because of how many i was actually able to fuck. Regardless of personality, it always turns out the same - entitlement, money drain, time drain, happiness drain, utterly pointless, annoying and especially boring drama and almost nothing valuable in return.

Go on, name something.

Not to mention that they work less, spend much more, live longer and pay almost no taxes in comparison and STILL they won't stop bitching about how hard they have it.

Stereotypes about women and relationships are there for fucking reason.

Why would I hate over half of my country? There are plenty of wonderful women. (For those of you struggling to find them, it's because you live in big/college cities where 90% of the people around you are degenerates). I live in a comfy small town where I moved a couple years ago and haven't looked back. Everyone knows everyone and all are extremely quick to judge anyone who acts likes a whore.

I hate the Zionist jews who push degenerate propaganda and attempt to brainwash the masses into becoming a race-less, class-less hivemind of servants to their agenda, but their day is coming soon. I can feel it in my bones. Even if they aren't punished in this life, God will punish them in the afterlife.

Viewing people you disagree with as a caricature and making effortless arguments when in debate with them, only galvanizes their established opinions.

>How many of you hate women because they won't let you fuck them?
>women is one person
Some women have rejected me, others have not. All men are playing the numbers game and the fact that shills refuse to acknowledge this makes me think that they actually are virgins.

There's a lot of, I hate to use the word, misogyny on here, which often goes too far, and it stems from two things:

>Modern women are screwed up, and there are grains of truth in the slit-bashing stuff.
>This forum attracts a lot of high IQ, non-normie type of people, who undoubtedly have higher rates of virginity than the general populace.

Having been in great relationships, having truly loved women, I feel bad for a lot of these guys. They often come from broken families, are on the edges of society, hence the "autism" as a positive meme on here.

I would just tell many of you guys to expand your social sphere, meet more women, lower your standards to "practice," and read stuff like the Rational Male. Read books on PUA and the female mind, and just remember it's a numbers game.

Arent you the one who ascribed a caricature to my post first by implying im woman for diagreeing with you?

Rekt dingus

I'm saving up to pay an eastern european woman to move here.
Little does she know we're moving up to the Mountains were it will only be her and I.

> Puts on heavy makeup to mask genetic skin flaws
> Dyes hair every month to hide age
> Push up bra to get bigget breasts
> Body slimmers to appear skinnier
> Ass shapers to get a bigger ass
>Expensive clothes you cant afford
> and finally the worst one- high heels to become taller to attract even taller guys

Pathetic women go to great lengths to cover up their true selves, then complain when they get dumped a few years later when they get tired of putting on a fake face and a fake character

That can't be real.
When will they learn, JIC

Betas don't pay for sex because they idolize women

I'm married and women still try to fuck me, I don't hate them but they shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're retarded.

No, betas pay and don't get sex.

>fuck them
Are you joking? It's so easy these days, women have no standards. Finding wife material is the challenge.

The ambition and drive to reinstate control of women for their own good is not hatred. It's resolve.

I'm pretty sure some women would fuck me if I wasn't suck a pussy coward and actually approached and talked to them.

I dislike most women because of their lack of information and intelligence. But the same could be said for men. Its all about meeting the right person

>generalize a group based on statistics and average behavior
>no problem

>generalize women based on statistics and behavior
>>Y-YOU CANT DO THAT! VIRGIN! M-MOMMY ISSUES!
am I the only one who sees the disconnect here rofl

This, familiarty breeds contempt in my case.

All the betas hate women and feel the need to compensate for their femininity and lack of value by being overly-aggressive.

While all the men who idolize women (like pic related) are chads who get nothing but net with ease. Women treat them with respect and love, so they return it in kind.

Only insecure manlet beta males have to be angry about nothing to fake msculinity.

>it's a numbers game.

It is. Women will flood your country with millions of niggers and then demand you pay for it all. You can actually count how much of the hours you spend in your job you work purely for another dindu or for another single, empowered mom.

And before you start with usual 'N-not all women' - roll back all of the shit that feminists helped push through to fuck with you, all the benefits, handouts and affirmative action laws and watch how many of them are really 'Not All'

>If David Bowie was buff.

Yeah I hate women.........but thats because I'm sexist, and asexual.

Because we are the 80%

>cartoon forum
anime > cartoon
fuck of to plebbit

They are hardwired by nature to seek providers, so I don't see the problem there. It's just they belong in the house raising children and taking care of the community as opposed to riding the cock carousel and living hedonistic, destructive lifestyles until their looks fade and biological clock starts ticking.

Stereotypes about women and relationships? Most people do fall in love and get married at some point in their lives. I'm sorry you haven't experienced a mutually fulfilling relationship with a woman. They are a drain, but they can also be your best friend, and rear your children so you desire. Just get a nice prenup, just in case.

>How many of you hate women because they won't let you fuck them?

it's vice versa. Those who defend women are the virgins.

I hate them because I have to bear their bullshit everyday.

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

They are the same thing.
Anime = Japanese cartoons
Cartoons = western anime

Basically this.

Well posted, dykesystr.

This. They watch way too much Kim Kardashian and think that is how life should be.

I'm kinda puggy and hairy I understand.

>But I don't hate women. I hate leftists.

So, 99% of women then.

53% of white women voted for Trump here in 'Murrica, so they aren't hardwired to be retarded politically, but are simply more prone to it. Your issue should be with normies and those politically apathetic in general, not with women in particular, simply on account of them being more inclined to both.

I agree with you on the problems, but to secure a future for Western Civilization and white people, we have to power through all of that. It's the hand of cards we've been dealt with right now. I just hate seeing intelligent white men like you sort of "drop out" and not reproduce with Sub-Saharan Africans having five or six kids each.

>Women will flood your country with millions of niggers
Women or traitorous scum in the government most of whom are male

You're such a spastic with your oversimplified women reeee mindset

The leader of our only based antibiotic lady is a woman
Every single male governor's and politician is pro refugees here

White women voted color Trump

Etc etc

Women cease to appear as evil as soon as you compare them to men
I see the exact same political leaning

Also
>Obese lesbo femcunts(feminist) =ALL women

Overgeneralized black statements is the mark of the brainlet

2/2

Meet Biffany Pigfuckhole

No, i just have a sister

Never has a chad being treated with respect - they are used and then the woman moves to the next one, potentially having several chads at the same time.

Arent men the ones who gave women the right to vote? Arent men the ones who started all wars ever? Arent men the ones who created aids and spreads them at 15 times the rate of women? Arent men the ones who created banking and corrupt jewish politicians and money lenders? Arent men the ones who invented contraception? Arent men the ones who made condoms? Arent men the ones who madre pesticides and poison our food so we get cancer, and then we go to a mans hospital where a man stuffs you in a manmade radiation box and effectively worsens your cancer so they can make money off you?
Oh its not MENS fault right? Just JEWISH men huih?

But feminism which was pushed entirely by jewish women, well thats ALL womens fault right?

Absolute hypocritical retard.

No matter the method user. You're paying for sex, wether it be a gf, wife, hooker, ect. You're always paying.

fpbp

This.