100% British m8

archive.fo/3oOE0

>The solid mass of congealed fat, wet wipes, nappies, oil and condoms formed in the Victorian-era tunnel in Whitechapel, London.

>Thames Water described it as one of the largest it had seen and said it would take three weeks to remove.

>The company's head of waste networks Matt Rimmer said: "It's a total monster and taking a lot of manpower and machinery to remove as it's set hard."

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/fatbergs-fat-cities-sewers-wet-wipes-science/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what it smells like

I wonder what it tastes like.
What's the deal with London now? What's going on, big guy? Why are you turning into India?

>that filename

Its called Nicola Sturgeon mate

'nappies' is such a disgusting word

It's because the sewers in London are 150 years old and vast sections of them have never been upgraded.

Was thinking the same...

Paki's

No. It is because retards do not understand that you do not flush 'Nappies', 'Wet Wipes' or 'Condoms' down the toilet

It will only continue to get worse.

That sucks. You probably can't survive it without a little engineering cultural enrichment from a vibrant multicultural upgrade. I'm sure it'll look and function way better in 50 years time.

Who the fuck flushes nappies, how stupid do you have to be.

You have no idea how a lot, as in millions, of people live.

That is by no means the worse. I have some horror stories of Northern Irish homes in the 1990s.

Sounds like someone who shouldn't have been breeding in the first place. At least some of those idiots are using condoms.

That is horrific. Londoners truly are a degenerated species.

What the fuck is a nappy?

That doesn't help, but it's over capacity. it was only designed to serve about 4 million people.
>I'm sure it'll look and function way better in 50 years time.
Hopefully by 2020 when the Tideway is complete.

>wet wipes,
FUCKING WILL.I.AM

>Here's proof on why people should have baby wipes. Get some chocolate, wipe it on a wooden floor, and then try to get it up with some dry towels. You're going to get chocolate in the cracks. That's why you gotta get them baby wipes.

>Better bin that quick before someone gets hurt

this is the most british thing ive ever seen

Seriously, it's quintessential British nasty.

A diaper

>Hopefully by 2020 when the Tideway is complete.
If nothing else, you can just wait until the 2070 trash economy takes off and mine it for riches.

>Pajeets flood London
>they bring the Ganges river with them
It's one way to culturally enrich a country I guess.

Who would ever use a diaper as a napkin?

Invite the third world
>become the third world

If you live on the 40th floor of a high rise and the council take your rubbish once a fortnight?

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/08/fatbergs-fat-cities-sewers-wet-wipes-science/

They're happening in pretty much all developed cities where people have become too obsessed with cleanliness and are flushing things like wet wipes down the toilet that dont break up and dissolve properly in the sewers. If people are really that worried about dirty arseecracks then they should be using bidets instead.

It's that kind of "stupid progressive".

Nothing new for sewer systems... the flow depends on what humans put down the sink.

I agree , only with diversity will the poo tunnels survive

>live on the 40th floor of a high rise
You call that living?

It will be sentient soon.