Is this the new Akame ga Kill...

Is this the new Akame ga Kill? Will we see ultra contrarian retards say it's any good with no argument because the manga is universally considered total shit?

>trumpets start playing

It's shorter so it shouldn't be as carcinogenic.

How many episodes?

>Is this the new Akame ga Kill?

No, barely anyone is watching it

>Implying anybody's watching this

>new akame ga kill
>starting to watch it right now

No its the new Mirai Nikki. Only much better.

manga is over
vol1-7 translated, vol1-8 raws on nyaa, can't find vol9

To become something like that it has to be physically possible to watch without vomiting

>manga is over
Nope. Volume 10 is the end as announced in volume 9. No ones know when Volume 10 will come out though as volume 9 just came out the other day.

Weird. If shit eating cancer managed to read/watch that bottom of the barrel crap it should be easier for them to watch this also.

That looks way too edgy to be a real anime!

I've stuck with the manga since it released, so I'll see it through to the end.

Mirai Nikki's MC was so spineless it was unbearable to watch, but this show's MC having everything handed to him in between keikakus is just as bad

Why user still don't get that this anime is great actually. I really enjoy this.
The thing is that anime is bad ON PURPOSE and you shouldn't take this show seriosly. It's called grotesque.

Are you the troll who keeps calling it the best show of the season in every thread?

Big Order is hilarious in every sense. I feel like it knows how retarded it is.

Were the people saying Akame ga Kill was entertaining for what it was the contrarians? This is some potent revisionist history.

I remember the time very well and hardly anyone outside of hardcore fans from the manga were going at bat for the anime, and even they didn't say it was particularly well made. It was the rest of you who seemed buttblasted at the idea of anyone enjoying mindless nonsense by way of an edgy dark fantasy series.

>can't wrap my head around how something can be so bad at everything
>I got it I'll rationalize this tryhard shit as it being bad ON PURPOSE
Everytime

It wasn't entertaining, it was just bad bad.

How so?

The thing about Akame ga Kill is that everyone loved it before Mein won the Tatsumibowl, because everyone was having fun betting on who would die next

The anime's shitty Megazord end, combined with bullshit in the manga happening at the same time, killed all hype for the series

No, this is mirai nikki with jojo stands, plus some sweet Jazz.

Big order is pretty bad in any department: bad pacing, bad characters, general stupidity

it's still pretty fun to watch, in a so bad is good way

Akame was never anything special, but had a cult following on Sup Forums before anime aired with his killing of main characters/waifu wars. When the anime begin thread were infested with shitposters and that killed any more thread about it.
TLTR: Akame was never good, it wasn't really bad either.

>everyone loved it
Maximum bait.
Akame ga Kill was fucking terrible from the beginning of the manga. Everyone thought it was shit with absolutely no redeeming qualities. What kind of shit taste fuckwit are you?

Here comes the cancer.

Big Order is not THAT bad.

>Big order is bad in any department
So yes it pretty much is the new Akame.

yeah right, that's why the scanners dropped it lmao

That says more about the ones who scan Akama
>lmao

What happened to the girl who got pregnant?

That WEBM was a masterpiece.

Schedule says 12.

Wikipedia says 10