She needs to eat

Literally dying of starvation.

Orange haired chick is superior

I'm gonna need those tissues

I'd rather take you bby

Is that a trap?

He's anything you want him to be

RUDE

Sorry but a chest so flat can only belong to a boy. Wow, that harem series is so progressive by introducing a gay route.

>boy

Yeah, a boy, just accept that all that therapy and diets won't change that he is a boy dude. Just accept it.

When will Chapter 1 of Vol 12 be done I wonder.

Never ever. No translators will ever pick it.

Get back to your containment thread, trapfag.

Prologue got translated a few weeks ago.

Look, you can think of him as a girl if you want, but we all know he is really a boy. A chest so flat can't be nothing else.

Mari a best!

>chest lumps determine sex
I said back to your thread, fag.

Where? Does this mean we are beating Haunted?

That's just fanart, the person drawing it made him female to ignore the fact that they were atracted to a boy.

ghostbin.com/paste/qecqs
Onii-sama ends up fighting Haunted this volume.
The Hero always arrives late.

Thank you, I guess there is some hope left in man.

So can we stop posting about boys and talk about a real good girl like Stella instead?

Who cares whatever species she is, She needs a good dicking.

We discussed how superior Ouka's character was ages ago.

What are you saying, how can you compare a violent bitch like Ouka to a wonderful girl like Stella. Ouka didn't even confess to her man, so can't dare say she is better than Stella.

Fucking witches, you really are a heretic.

Ouka's character goes beyond wanting the dick.

God I hate the anime

>liking a slut

Disgusting

Yeah, she goes around and murders witches with extreme prejudice.

Can we all agree AntiMagic Academy was fucking terrible?

The story made no sense; the animation was terrible; the seiyuus only had one emotion: angry; Mari wasn't even that cute.

That was her life before, still more interesting than what Stella was.

Yeah, now she has became a moeblob that only wants the Kusanagi steel.

Good thing she had led one of the best volumes in the series and had a widely discussed character arc.

Holy shit I forgot best girl even existed. That show was so shit LOL

Give me one demonic imouto and one Usagi, to go please.

>Beyond the comparison when it comes to speed to the previous time it went berserk
Krytyk is that you

The girls were tolerable but the show overall was bad. Only good character was the headmaster.

Suganami's Suganamis.

I'M STILL MAD

Fuck you it's the best school battle harem in 2015

You mean she got a volume were all she did was be wrong and eternally torture another person. Yeah that makes her so great.

Almost as bad as Mahou Sensou, but not quite.

The fact that she made that choice puts her leagues beyond the other main girls.

It was terrible but it had some absolutely top-tier girls Lapis a best

It was a terrible season of shitty battle harems.

Lapis was shit.

Too shy. Too pale.

The threads were extremely entertaining.

The seiyuus were the best thing about it though.
The character designs were great too and I still listen to the great soundtrack.

Eyecatches were pretty good.

To think this could have been good if the gods of Kadokawa had smiled on this instead of on Rakudai, and hadn't decided to give it a literally who director and the Silver Link C-team.

>Antimagic Academy turned out shit
>Schwarzesmarken turned out shit
I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up for things.

Schwarz turned out slightly better than AMA.
Lise dying had more impact than AMA's absolutely botched ending, even if both series were changed by the end.

Read the Anti-Magic novels, the anime was shit with no budget.

Well this thread convinced me to pick this up

Better off reading it
mega.nz/#F!CARhWSAZ!9Wjvgd2uLt5R1LCxZJ_mDA

Just read the novels, user. There is no reason to subject yourself to the disappointment.

Speaking of the novels, is the next one suppose to be the last?

I was just about to ask where I can find them. Much appreciated, user.

Volume 12 is slowly but surely getting worked on. Volume 13 is confirmed to be the last.

We recently got vol 12, and 13 will probably be the last. Which is good, having an LN end is better than them going endlessly.

I want to breed with this bunny.

Yeah the anime was fucking horrible.

The only times where it was decent was the sol scenes since boy that horrible CGI scenes in the action parts were disgusting to see.

Good character designs nor good soundtracks can't save this shit from the mess it was.

Probably out of all the haremshit rakudai was the only one with non shit action parts that actually looked good which is funny considering it was the same studio who did this shitfest.

Shame about the voice

She's voicing Chaikaface this season.

But it wasn't bad, I thought it fit her really well.

Fuck you everyones voice was perfect. Especially Onii-samas.

I thought it fit well too. It was like slightly tomboyish.

Doujins aren't canon, user-kun.

The first episode to have Kiseki in it was randomly top tier for some strange reason.

>Young Onii-sama flashbacks animated never
>Fight scenes never
>Will never hear the voice be associated with the character again.
>Will never see him incapacitate an entire squad of enemies with his bare hands.

Of course. Haunted knows you have to give hope first before completely crushing it to bring about the greatest despair.

Episode 10 was really good. And it actually looked good as well, completely randomly. Did someone else direct that episode?

I was impressed by the lighting in that episode, particularly when Kiseki stumbles out of the alley after killing a witch and in the following scene with the spinning extractor fan.

>nail the artsyle, setting, presentation, voice actors and music
>fuck up literally everything else
How was this allowed to happen?

Forgot my webm

>setting
The setting was barely touched upon.
As for presentation, what exactly falls under that? The animation was mostly mediocre.

I guess what I mean is that it looked like it was supposed to? Compared to other two, which are much more bright and colourful, this has much more muted tones and reflects the sort of drabness of the world better, and uses colour much more sparingly and to greater effect.

Fair enough, it looked like I would have expected so I can agree to that.

>Mari didn't wear the AMA uniform
I'm still mad.

Even then, she only wore it once.

It was good since it being so rough made her sound different.

It's also on the cover of another mission, although I don't know if they actually switch clothes in that.

Did any group bother to do the BDs?

FFF said they would but it doesn't matter all that much anymore. They didn't really add any scenes other than some new "transitions" where some stills were going on.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE KISEKI!

She is a demon and a heretic, not your waifu.

No, KISEKI CUM INSIDE YOU

Kiseki will eat you before you get to put your dick in her.

i don't even remember how it ended

lolipop mole girl was the only good character beside bunny

>hating her voice

Sword won, but they somehow managed to make it as underwhelming as they possibly could so it feels like she got shafted instead.

Mari*

This guy gets it.

>they didn't do an anime original ending where Takeru kills his sister, merges fully with Lapis god hunting form, has an incredibly showdown with pro golfer, and is eventually consumed by Lapis, leaving everyone tearful but able to forge a future in the new world where magic and technology work together.

Could have saved a lot more time just doing it the LN way, a quick fight with Kanaria, getting knocked out, and then a whole lot of set up and talking with Orochi and Sougetsu.

Why set up a S2 when they will never do it?

Ask Mahou Sensou, where they ended the entire thing with the MC getting sent back in time.

Jokes aside, it would be a lot better than just completely neutering the entire story even if it would never happen. These adaptations are supposed to be advertisements so ending it off in a expectant way is something to aim for.

>Mahou Sensou
Is that the series that even the author didn't want to write?

He never wanted it to be animated IIRC

And what a pile of shit that anime was.
I should go back and finish it.