I'm dating a far leftist radicalized by her college, her "squad" of friends have two trans in the group, three fags...

I'm dating a far leftist radicalized by her college, her "squad" of friends have two trans in the group, three fags, and a transblack person. They're all feminist, she invited me to hangout with her "cool" friends me being socialized I accepted. The minute I entered their dorm, I saw trans pride flags, asexual flags, and the rainbow flag, and of course feminist propaganda. Later that night when the "squad" came in, all they would talk about is how bad of a leader Trump is, and how pewdiepie deserves death, and all Trump supporters deserve the get killed in a hellfire. My girlfriend knows I'm a far right conservative, and she's okay with that. After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".

What do I do guys??

Murder them all

Prepare yourself for the breakup and next time you all hang out show up dressed up like Trump, look your gf dead in the eye and shout, "You're fired!"

"I am dating a leftist..."

There is where you fucked up. Do better next time.

You're worth far more than her. Dump her first.

You don't stick your dick in crazy, for starters

To late user...

>After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".
Conceal your power level among her friends, have a talk with her about this, and offer to dom her in bed.

Try some kinky roleplay shit *if she's up to it*. Leftist women are masochistic as FUCK usually. Just get consent first :)

this. Why would you date someone like that if it bothers you so much?

You should've broken things off as soon as she said that bud. If her friends opinions are worth that much more than her opinion of you herself, you obviously mean nothing to her. Do the right thing.

A B O R T at full speed, but only after you fuck her in the ass, spit on her and rub your shit covered cock on the curtains.

show us your gfs feminine penis

This. Ideally you want to date a chick who has already been red-pilled by another, more successful man who was able to bend her leftism into something workable. Good goy.

you need to rape the biggest one to assert dominence
it's what lions do

dump her and post her feet.

Also you're a lying shill.

Dump that cunt you giga cuck.

>I'm a far right conservative

If you were, you wouldn't be dating her and this wouldn't be an issue.

This.

faggot user is shilling because no poster has gf

DONT DATE FEMINISTS IDIOT!!!!!!

forget her OP, try and find more liberal girls to indoctrinate with your dick, even better if you find a QT conservative girl to settle down with

Wear a Trump hat or something even more triggering.

Start fucking her really aggressively. Take her places where she needs to dress up and be polite. Seperate her from the freaks until she is able to see how insane they are.

You need to rise your standards, bro. Both of us know your ideal girl can't be leftist.

Whenever I see a group of degenerates I ask myself what James Fields would do.

STOP LARPING, Sup Forums users DO NOT have girlfriends.

This.

A hard, right-wing cock is the ultimate red pill for liberal women.

This. It is awesome.

And yes, it wont work.
Sooner or later, it will break.
The sooner the better.
Fuck her if you want but start looking elsewhere.
Then fire her.

larper.

If you're not a larper, that was called a shit-test, and you didn't handle it properly right there and then. No good coming your way.

Don't date anyone interested in politics

U R pussy whipped my friend, there are more fish in the sea

Maybe if you dated a Marxist-Leninist instead of an SJW lib, shit wouldn't have gotten so IdPol. I assure you, the far left has other issues than Trump and Pewdiepie

KEK

This. You should have noticed the signs op.

You are a beta. Real alpha make their girlfriends change their political views.

I think you're leftist gf is too far gone if she's got tranny friends. I say break up with her and tell her its because she's mentally ill. My leftist gf on the other hand is just brainwashed by huffpo and wapo articles. I did get her to admit she wanted fatties to suffer the consequences for their decisions and not get govt assistance the other day so I'm making progress.

> I'm dating a far leftist radicalized by her college
> After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".
> What do I do guys??

Kill yourself to make sure that your cuck genes don't spread any further. Unless you didn't foresee her being a far leftist, in which case you should instantly cut every connection to her. Regardless of what you do, be prepared for SJW attacks.

DID YOU FUCK HER AT THE END OF THAT NIGHT OR NOT?

> My girlfriend knows I'm a far right conservative, and she's okay with that. After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".

Cunt. What a passive aggressive power trip she is on.

Its so easy to just say "dump her" when its not us in this relationship.

You should tell her "After last weekend I think you should disavow a lot of the violent rhetoric your friends were spewing against me. [give example of who said what] . If you were my guest I would never allow friends to do that to you. And if I wasn't your guest I would have ordered them to leave. Violence is never the answer"

Hold this frame and dont let her change the subject.

Tell her if she does not disavow the talk of killing you then obviously a relationship is impossible and you will leave her.

this, if you can't mould your GF into the political views you like, you're a literal beta.

Real men redpill their women, even if they have to administer the redpill rectally :)

If she threatens to leave you over what her friends might think, she doesn't really like you and is not very attracted to you. Chuck her. P&D at best.

just keep dicking her hard.
talk about politics during pillow talk in a non-combatant way if you want.

after a girl has been fucked she'll eat up almost whatever you say.

Find someone who shares the same values as you and form a normal fucking relationship

>love you
>leave if friends don't like you

lol @ women nature

>Maybe if you dated a Marxist-Leninist
Why would he want to date a fucking retard?

Leave her you fucking retard

yeah nah she's not "far left" she's just swallowing whatever retarded shit those degenerates are feeding her

99.5% of these dumb whores who suddenly started caring about politics are only bandwagonning and don't give two shits about it

beat those faggots up or something

Leave her

>non-leftist pre-menopausal women
The best you're getting in apolitical with vaguely liberal views

>2 posts of inane bullshit by OP

totally not a work of fiction

speak for yourself

Start looking for other girls.

>What do I do guys??
Abandon her and go MGTOW. WOmen in general are retarded children. Create a large family of White children when artificial wombs become available.

t. virgin

This, why would you date a mentally ill person to begin with?

>My girlfriend knows I'm a far right conservative, and she's okay with that. After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".
>and she's ok with that
>yeah but I'm leaving you
Horrible bait even for Sup Forums

Does she know how you feel about her worldview? Just be honest with her and live a life of a level 10 Wizard.

Hint: people who post one of a few pepes are slide content.

Break up with her in style.

Go into the next meetup wearing trump clothes + hat while stating that there's only 2 genders.

my girlfriend is from Russia and she is more antisemitic and racist than I am and I'm on here.

Foreign women don't count

This is the cringiest infographic I have ever seen holy shit

If you think thats bad..

I used to have a sex buddy who was Jewish, she was degenerate so i met up with her every couple of weeks. She didn't know i am far right and used to always moan about the evil far right..

I moved away from the area i lived and about 8 months later a friend messaged me on Facebook saying said girl is soon to have a baby.

I go back to said area and seek out said jewess and she claims I'm the father.

I created a Jew child and now she wants help to fund my jewish child.

What do Pol?

Retroactively withdraw consent for when she sucked your cock and report it as rape. Work both ways.

IKTF
gf took my to her old friends "wedding", bride had a fuck Trump pin on and the hairy armpit chick who made her husband take her last name had 2 protect the trans kids bumper stickers. None of them had kids at least. I'm having 3

Dump her now and post proof

Become a responsible father. Mazel tov!

Unless she is a solid 9/10 and sucks cock like Jenna Haze on a good day, dump her in advance. Sorry. You can't balance her politics and her "squad", that's dating seven mentally ill tranny coalburners at once. No relationship can survive that or is worth the strain.

I'd say screw with the entire group in some way before getting the heck outta there.

Fuck that shit dude. You're telling him to put up with her bitching and moaning. Tell me OP, is pussy worth selling your soul?

Found the Jew shill.

Who cares? kill her if you care so much

>>I'd say screw the entire group before getting the heck outta there.

ftfy

leave her faggot, what do you even think Sup Forums was gonna say? also, politics aside she has to let her friends make a decision for her which is a huge red flag.

Sodomize her then drop her.

No, I am telling him if she is really hot and good in the sack, keep fucking her for the rest of the semester then dump her after finals.

I had on e on e tie me along tie m a go, dot hthat conut???

2.5/10 larp

This.

If you are laying the dick down properly and you are alpha and unapologetic about your superior understanding of the world, then she will bend to you. Think about how easy it was for her to be persuaded by low-IQ professors and trannies.

Pro-tip: Make sure that she understands that your beliefs come from a place of love and not hatred.
i.e. "I want my people to thrive, but we can't if our values and societies are being undermined by mexicans/trannies/jews"

I got that dude, but he would still have to put up with her bullshit. It's a hole, no matter how good she's at it, it ain't worth it my dude.

If she ain't up to a high standard, dump now. If elite grade, enjoy the ride a little longer and dump later.

And yes, when you are late teens or early twenties, pussy does make the world go round. You can be calm about it later at my age.

>Be last year before election
>start banging this sexy Latina/white
>find out she's full on liberal
>women's wage memes, powerful women etc
>she's nearly crying on election night
>trump solidifies election
>can't contain my smile anymore, full blown keks
>she finds out I don't give a fuck about leftism-women's rights or anything in between
>she's obnoxiously upset about my views
>keep fucking her anyway
>remind her that she ain't shit and her views ain't shit
>still fucking

This is what being a man tastes like

get a DNA test
She was probably "sex buddies" with half the town

dump her leftist retard ass to the curb.

Become alpha chad and reveal your maximum power level.

Break up with her. She is wasting your time. She wants a pet, not a partner. She has let you know if you stray off the leash you are done. If you dont stand up on your hind legs now you are basically done as a person.

It's a moot point anyway. The tranny nigger brigade probably hates him already and has given the GF the dump order.

"If I loved you" was the red flag. It's like the master alarm light on an aircraft instrument panel. You see that signal, you start reaching for the ejection handle.

You dumbfucks are talking to an OP that isn't here and made 3 posts

I hate all of you

>After they left we were chatting and she brought up "yeah if my friends don't like you even if I love you I'm leaving you".

IF YOU ONLY READ ONE POST IN THIS THREAD, MAKE IT THIS ONE
>IF YOU ONLY READ ONE POST IN THIS THREAD, MAKE IT THIS ONE
IF YOU ONLY READ ONE POST IN THIS THREAD, MAKE IT THIS ONE
>IF YOU ONLY READ ONE POST IN THIS THREAD, MAKE IT THIS ONE

First, grab your balls, because you're going to need them in order to take my advice.

SHE IS THREATENING YOU WITH A BREAKUP
>SHE IS THREATENING YOU WITH A BREAKUP
SHE IS THREATENING YOU WITH A BREAKUP
>SHE IS THREATENING YOU WITH A BREAKUP

This is the stupidest thing that she could do, because it allows you to administer the sweetest form of relationship justice in existence:

THE PREEMPTIVE BREAKUP
>THE PREEMPTIVE BREAKUP
THE PREEMPTIVE BREAKUP
>THE PREEMPTIVE BREAKUP

Listen to me, bro. I date so many women that it would make your fucking head spin.

Yes, I am a Chad. Yes, I have a high-status job. Yes, I fuck as good as I look.

What I have found in relationships is that you are obligated to look after yourself first.

If I'm on a date with a new girl and she does some shit that I don't like, I just leave the date without saying anything. Chances are that bitch has done that bullshit in the past and expects beta bitches to be okay with that. When I walk away, it fucks with their heads and makes them realize that they aren't the princesses that they thought they were.

If I'm a few dates into a new relationship and I notice that the girl isn't measuring up to my standards, then I'll pull a slow fade and stop calling her. I won't break it off with her formally; I'll just become less and less available until she gets the message. It's much better to do it this way because it allows me to avoid the drama.

Your girl has no confidence in you and implied that you are about to be dumped. Grab your balls. Dump her right now, and she will be enraged that you beat her to the dumping.

Hope you didn't fuck her, otherwise, prepare for the false accusation.

You do a 360 and walk away.

>transblack person
Real subtle

> I'm dating a far leftist

That's where you fucked up.

You need her to come hang out with your squad, she can listen to them talking about locking Her up, Pizzagate, and race realism, when they get to the Jews the problem will have sorted itself out.

Grow a pair of balls and get rid of her, she's too far gone.

What if she accuses him of rape though?

>and a transblack

nigga wut thats not possible

Dated a girl like this too (she was Canadian bisexual btw). Political discussion sparkled all the time and it was always the same crap with pointless discussions: Islam is peace, muh oppression, straight people are fragile etc... the relationship worked when we stopped talking about, but still her victim complex remained and it was really really easy to get her triggered for fucking everything. In the end I broke up with her and trust me when I tell you that I dodged a bullet.

Should have said "If your friends can't accept me, that means they can't accept the choices you do."