Nice character assassination, Trigger

nice character assassination, Trigger

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/news/3819-kill-la-kill-designer-illustrated-a-heartwarming-cast-christmas-together
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Nisio treatment well deserved.

> make a great character

> pull the trigger

clever cunts

Samurai cut their hair to signify the end of conflict.

I'm glad all of them are able to act like normal teenage girls now.

And Ryuuko really loves her onee-chan.

Her character died the moment she was reduced to Ryuuko's cheerleader/power up fodder.

The girls been in deep cover mission mode since she was 4 years old. Now that it's over, I think she's earned some down time.

>character assassination
>when she looks better with short hair and a dress

More like character improvements lol

I can see Ryuuko and mako drawing Satsuki out of her office on Christmas to hang out and have a good time.

Incredible that two badass girls that used to be angry all the time and fought in skimpy clothes or butt naked can give me such comfy feelings.

isn't Satsuki her legal guardian for the time being

Yeah I mean Satsuki isn't fucking allowed to be happy.
How dare they let her dress up in girly clothing, that's fucking disgusting.

nice meme, user

It's called character development.

>looks better with short hair
You are so wrong, it hurts.

Nope. Ryuuko went to live with the Mankanshokus at the end. Nonon was worried for Satsuki but the latter is okay with that because Ryuuko found a home with them and she'll be busy rebuilding the world. Satsuki told Nonon she now can meet Ryuuko anytime she wants.

It makes sense. They finally recpgmized each other as sisters but there's a lot to do and they still need to clear a lot of stuff before miving on together.

How does she dare to have more than one dimension?

If I wanted to watch characters with a personality that can't be described in a short paragraph I'd watch real life

/thread

Looks more like you never knew what her character was, OP.
You shouldn't mistake what people really are for what you think they should be.

God forbid characters change through their experiences. Fuck stories, fuck development.I want everything to be static.

She does, though.

>tfw grills refuse to wear nice skirts nowadays

>3 years later, and Sup Forumsedditors still talk about this low substance show

I love both. The floring and regal aura of her ling ivory hair was majestic and i was a bit worried abiut a cut but she's actually quite the cutie with that short hair.

Also a nice way to put her ruthless badass persona to rest.

Wait, really?

Actually last year they drew a sketch of everybody going to Satsuki's place for Christmas such as Gamagori waiting in broad daylight with the most ridiculous looking santa get up ever, Nonon yelling at Sayamaya over the phone for over sleeping, Ryuuko and Mako walking past a fence and eventually all of them meeting up outside Satsuki's house with the final sketch being a newly drawn satsuki wearing glasses, a long dress and her hair a bit more styled but still short welcoming them all. It was a nice little thing by Trigger. I only wish somebody saved it

I share your pain. Somehow they think wearing skirts is mysoginist ir some shit.

she looks just like her mother

>comfy KLK cast
>meganekko Satsuki
Daaaamn! I want that pic so bad!

goboiano.com/news/3819-kill-la-kill-designer-illustrated-a-heartwarming-cast-christmas-together

You're a hero,baby.

She looks so womanly, I can't deal with it.

Well, they would cut off their hair knots to signify that they were quitting the samurai biz. While this represented a drop in status, it also opened up the number of work opportunities.

Many thanks. May Senketsu be with you.

That first pic with toddler Ryuuko and her dad is very sweet.

It was the best ending that Trigger ever made, faggot.

She should also trim those ridiculous eyebrows.

Or at least comb them, for fucks sake.

>she looks just like her mother
Except Satsuki doesn't feel the need of styling it like an attention grabbing fashion clown. I like her sober looks more than Ragyo's "Froot Loops" style.

It must suck for Satsuki being so inferior to her little sister.

>ivory
I don't think you know what that word means

long wacky hair in anime is constant reminder that its an anime character, you're not watching an actual human, its just an anime character
REMEMBER. this is just anime, dont get immersed or anything.

Nah, she's okay with Ryuuko being the superpowered life fiber mutant. Satsuki can focus on her other skills and protect the world her beloved little sister lives in.

>looks awkward, like she's not used to being normal
>character assassination

Satsuki is adorable.

Bathrobe Satsuki

>she gets glasses
best day of my life