Feral niggers rampage mall, local whites now think banning "teens" will help

wsoctv.com/news/local/police-say-no-evidence-found-to-back-reported-shooting-at-concord-mills/606274649

What's up Sup Forums? So this weekend a bunch of niggers loitering at a mall in my city got in a huge brawl that caused the theatre to be evacuated due to reports of shots fired. The police are now downplaying this hard to try and save face for the mall, lest it go the way of two other malls in Charlotte that became so black white people stopped going. Now there's a petition going around to ban unaccompanied minors after a curfew. Just search Concord mills on facebook and you can find videos of the incident, it's a full on chestnut you guys will enjoy.

The reality is that the issue is black people and the forced desegregation efforts under Obama. The apartments surrounding the mall are full of section 8 niggers. My friend moved into a brand new apartment there a year or so ago thinking it would be nice. But after his neighbor was shot and his license plate stolen and put on a stolen vehicle he got out. The thing is though, I don't care how brainwashed of a liberal you might be, EVERYONE knows deep down what the problem is. Blacks move in, violence and crime goes up, whites leave, full blown Detroit. How do we stop this? How do we at least get people to admit what the problem is? People are blaming "unaccompanied youth's" when they know damn well who's causing problems and who isn't.

I love this city but after the riots last year and shit like this I think I might have to give up and move somewhere whiter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VtLp60q5cc0
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/08/trump-hud/538386/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/08/trump-hud/538386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just ban niggers from public spaces, that will fix everything

Move on down to Greenville. We have our niggers quarentined.

Just ban niggers.

Why ban what you can just as easily genocide?

Obviously that would fix the issue, but when no one is willing to say it nothing will get done. How do we get people to admit what they already knows is true but won't say?

>>I love this city but after the riots last year and shit like this I think I might have to give up and move somewhere whiter.
Good call. Go to Sweden or some shit. The U.S. is never going to be an ethnostate.

> somewhere whiter
> in america
Lol good luck Mr.56%

Number one read why malls are dying.

Poor leaf, you're getting streetshitters, brown and yellow on top of niggers, you are in no fucking position to spew shit.

lol I go over there for the restaurants all the time. The cajun place by there isn't half-bad.

"Lets just order it from Amazon, the mall is full of niggers..." This is how it happens.

980 Concordfag here.

I thought if we just stay away from NorthLake mall itd all be okay.

When I was a kid my parents would take me and my siblings out on Friday nights to eat and do some shopping. An user in a NC thread recently put it well, that place on a Friday night is now planet of the apes.

The thing is though that even though this is the south, this part of Charlotte was no where near this black 20 years ago. They've all moved in from either the northeast or relocated with section 8 from black neighborhoods.

It's mainly the Dave and Buster's. Let's be honest here.

With how exposed niggers and Jews are to the world now, I wonder how much longer the world is going to tolerate niggers before they start lynching them?

truf

Leave the kikes and just take their money and (((institutions))), save the Zyklon-B for the North American Pavement Apes.

youtu.be/VtLp60q5cc0

Hey I found a video of the chimpout.

Fire hoses, tear gas, and dogs. It worked for our ancestors. It'll work for us.

Neighborhood watch

Such diversity, I bet the fried chicken, chitlins and collared greens are worth having your local entertainment overrun with savage feral chimps waiting to assault you for your shoes and electronics.

Truly, I remember being able to go to Concord Mills and maybe, MAYBE see one black family. It was a bastion of white culture, where everyone was friendly and cordial.

Blacks ruin every FUCKING THING and I'm SICK OF IT

White people deserve what they get I become more and more blackpilled as time goes on

The area was way more segregated back in the day. There was maybe one black neighborhood that was in my elementary school district. I swear all these Yankees that moved down must have brought more blacks with them. Or maybe Obama's section 8 scam moved them all out of the inner city into the nice white suburbs.

They bulldoze the 25 year old buildings because blacks have trashed them
Then move the nigs out to another nice white neighborhood

All on the whites tax payer dollars

This is because PewDiePie said nigger? maybe they were fans and they got offended.

have you tried saying it ever? an army of sjw's spawns and tries to shame you

>Democrats and muppet-mouth Cooper cry and cry about the "big bad Wepubwicans oppressing the blacks and hispanics by gerrymandering"
>Democrat city councils across the state constantly fucking us over with new Section 8 housing and bussing feral niglets into previously white, high-performing school districts
>Left Coast and Yankee transplants constantly moving in to take our jobs and flee the commie shitholes they've just ruined
>immediately organize support and voter registries to help the Democrats compete for seats at the state level and rule urban areas with an iron fist
I want them all out, I want the Republican gubernatorial candidate in 2020 to anally rape Cooper and pass sweeping conservative policy with the supermajority State Congress.

I want all the blightbringers put on a one-way boxcar to containment camps

Giving nogs Smart Phones was a great decision. They can have them on my dime since they always show the world what they do.

The only way to truly get away from these assholes is live in an area prohibitively expensive. Otherwise you're left constantly moving from one town to the next.

The already did until Obammy's HUD force injected these niggers into their neighborhoods, the only way to stem the tide of nigger death in Chiraq, is to export it into white middle class suburbia,

Well yeah why do you think I'm here posting anonymously? My friends and I are all open about this kind of stuff but you can't just go on facebook and say "if we banned black people from Concord mills none of this would happen. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it."

That Obama HUD thing has been "postponed" by the Trump administration. Canceled in other words. Ben Carson called it forced social engineering.

It's because they're poor retards
I live in a pretty nice area in Maryland with majority black population, but for some reason, the younger BLM crowd that also live there, want to make the area more accessible to the section 8 negros. I have no idea why they want the community to be fucked

It was alive, active and happening from 2015, look at the demographics of Dubuque Iowa, how they've changed and how the crime/murder/fried chicken consumption rate exponentially increased

Cuz those section 8 people are just disadvantaged right?

Link to more info? Not sure what to search to find that

Well reading through the comments and some people aren't afraid to speak the truth lol.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/08/trump-hud/538386/
Cant archive. At work. The leftist in the article is whining about it of course.

Salt Lake City is white as fuck and has like 3 niggers living in it. Fucking love it here.

What if we archive it
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/08/trump-hud/538386

Its just so weird. I witnessed a convo between an older black and a younger black that was going off about how the area was cut off to the poorer blacks, and the older black couple was just like "like they'll fuck shit up" and walked off, and the young black started calling them coons.

>tfw the head of your county has been fighting this legislation since it came out
Feels amazing. TY based Astorino.

Can't wait until Jessica experiences some diversity at the hands of one of her precious niggers

The article basically states that HUD is going to burden stable, thriving, expensive communities with high productivity schools, and large job markets and burden them with stupid assed, lazy niggers from the South Side of Chicago that shoot each other for entertainment.
What could go wrong with moving Jamal, Tykreeshia and their 6 kids into Pleasntville?

HUD was going to, yes. It's not happening now.

Who will pick our cotton