This just outdid the Nazi Fried Chicken Story lol

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/countdankula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this old news ?

Fuck out of here with your damage control Hans.

Yeah but some Scottish Jewish group is trying to milk it for shekels and sympathy.

>The eternal victim

>Scottish.

hes looking at 1 yr inside for making a dog give him paw lol

He's only going on trial now, the legal system has been stringing him along for years and kept him in a state of limbo

It's pretty pathetic.. But this decision is down to the devolved Scottish police/government etc.

Jews will find anything they can to take offense at, it's quite sad really. You know them being so mentally fragile and pathetic.

Who is this Jew to say it's not a joke?

His feelings got hurt and in todays world, your rights end where Jewish feelings begin! And don't you forget that you stinky goy. Remember to buy Israeli products or you'll be fined!

My feelings are hurt every day I have to look at a non-white in my country. I feel as though my ancestor's clear vision is being maligned. They should be deported to compensate.

If he's convicted we should push to get uk tv stations in the shit for showing films like The Producers, The Dictator, Blazing Saddles etc. Use the very same system against them and they might be forced to change

The Pug needs to take responsibility for it's own actions. 'Obeying orders' is not a viable excuse.

It's so obviously a joke that it's really -- literally -- insane that it would go to trial.

How did it come to this? WTF went wrong?

Jews are always demanding something. Money, reparations, apologies, etc.

/ourdoggo/

They are trying out new laws and shit. It happens everytime.

We should donate to this guy's legal defense:

patreon.com/countdankula

I read somewhere that he has no lawyer and is having to represent himself. Such is the state of free speech in the UK.

Why does Scotland need a Jew committee sending young Scots to trial? Some of you on that island should probably look into it.

Braveheart 2: Freedom Taken by Jews

I'm having difficulty grasping how this has gone to trial. No other racial group could get a an put on trail and facing TIME IN JAIL for a joke involving a dumb dog filmed in a private residence.

This should be the biggest story on Sup Forums. It's more severe than the David Irving case in some ways. What's next: post a happy merchant on Twitter, end up in ironic Kafka kike lawyer nightmare?

Bump!

Speak for youself Bong. Not all of us have jailed their citizens for a bacon sandwhich