A good old fashioned nigger hate thread. What have you got? :D

A good old fashioned nigger hate thread. What have you got? :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kristen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. white cuck
Imma get some niggas and we're going to run a train on your bitch.

not much. people (like you) keep posting the same crap over and over. I will let you know if I see something new.

lovers of animals

I hate niggers!

I hope it survived and Emmett Tilled that nigger.

DUB GEG

Ever browse niggermania dot com? It's got all your daily nigger bashing. Fun site.

Cuck mods will delete this thread.

to slow dirty nigger

Nice trilogy

brown skin just looks dirty to me

Their love for animal cruelty is what redpilled me on the nigger menace. That there cat did nothing to you, Sambo, and you dropkicking it just means you're a goddamn brute with no humanity, no mercy, no morals and no sense of honour.

Do you know what happens to niggers who dropkick cats? Look up "Dejion Roberson". He was a big old football-playing Negro, 6 feet 5 inches, 300 pounds, and he killed a cat when he drop-kicked it in 2013.

> was

See, "Deijon" got found dead in 2015, and for some reason, nobody knows who did it. Sometimes inhuman brutes get what they deserve.

s-source?

never give up on your dreams

kek'd n checkd

Fucking WHY???

niggers aren't human

this is fucking quality shit mate

yuck wtf

This nigger really hates Jews

I looked it up again btw, it's STILL a cold case. I love it. Nog who killed cats, gets murdered and left on a rural Alabama road in the middle of the night. This combines my Sup Forums love of doxxing animal abusers and my Sup Forums hate of niggers.

jesus fucking christ dude.

>IQ: 65
not a chance

That's fine, it isn't my flag.

i hope he was fucking petrified the moment before he went to hell.

KEK

>Be me.
>Living in same apartment for years. Neighbors come and go, no problems.
>New neighbor. Different than previous neighbors. OK. Guy is quiet, who cares?
>Memes are just jokes. Right?
>Turns out memes are right.
>Neighbor follows rules for awhile.
>Start coming home and place smells of smoking. Again and again. Report him many times.
>Management is led by major SJW. Not available after 5pm to verify smoking. Anyway, neighbor said he doesn't do it, he says he follows the law. SJW believes him and tells me I don't have evidence. Neighbor is good boy. Dindu nuffin.
>Long story short, they give me option to move without penalty for breaking lease.
>Pack up and leave. Leave smoker and SJW behind.
>Management keeps old apartment vacant for months with window open. They know the truth. Dindu still happily and illegally smoking up his home and my old home.

f-f-f-fourten e-e-eighty eight

A little of my muslim soul died

Muslims do not have soul.

I hope the death wasn't instant. Maybe his simian brain had time to realise that his fate was a consequence of his senseless cruel acts.

Being wantonly predatory to weak creatures who can't attack others -- much less defend themselves -- is a nigger's predilection, and dear God, it's so happy to see one of these brutes get what they deserve. We need more of this.

Fucking vile.

Zebra murders cover up of 73 black on white serial murders

youtube.com/watch?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
v=KrJ7GEH5vvE&t=4s

Fucking file deleted. What happened here?

A black person also tried to save the cat.

>The cat flew into the air and struck a power line before landing on the ground below. It died a few minutes later.

The neighbor, Kristen Williams, saw the entire episode from across the street and tried to save the kitten.

Kristen Williams doesn't sound like a white name.

Goddamn she is an ugly coon

shieeeet

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Kristen
Yes it does.

c'mon, honestly, this is just bad schools and fragmented society. IQ testing can only be valid comparison when people have the same background and opportunities. Maybe black people have a lower IQ, but it's not that lower.

it was just a compilation of mouse torture and murder videos.
in all honesty, you should all be doing the same - desensitizing yourselves to killing worthless animals - because if you can't even bring yourself to do that, then how do you expect to kill actual humans on DOTR?
for practice, i recommend killing your pets if you have any. they're just costing you money, wasting your time, ruining your furniture, scratching you from time to time, aggravating breathing problems for yourself and anyone who visits, and worst of all, they are hijacking/exploiting your child-rearing instincts by partially satiating your natural desire to have children, thus causing you to put it off longer than you should be. pets are ergo a de facto white genocide plot and you should kill them for that reason alone.

Killing pets is literally nigger-tier.

>t. sociopath
Killing a human with cause is vastly different to killing an innocent animal.

Why is this turd wriggling? Is there tapeworm in it?

Okay; then explain medievil Europe; we didn't have the same level of science and technology, we had to create it; coons don't even have to invent anything, just keep up, and yet they still live like animals

170 murders a year is still heaps though.

Also, look at places like South Africa and Zimbabwe.
We make them into First World countries and then once we leave, they revert.

Please tell me this is not a real practice. Please.

Kill yourself you psychotic faggot

I mean, he's still having to work with niggers. You can't expect miracles.

Bravo sir

lurk moar faggot

there is no comparison ... the middle ages are underrated, just a look to the architecture, music and writings, this should tell you europe in the middle ages was a highly developed and actually brilliant society.

african society is just a wasteland for colonialists and corrupted monkeys, people don't have a chance there. not saying they would make an empire in a million years, but their situation could be certainly much more prosperous and more importantly dignified with some order, rules, culture, respect, traditions etc.

>williams

14th most common black surname.

what was it?

And how common is it among whites?
Probably a lot more.