Transhumanism

Would transhumanism be a utopia or Jewish slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nwo0K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Transhumanism is in the way of me passing on my genes since I'm not ideal, so I think I oppose it.

Your genes can be re-engineered though.

gene editing is essential for human advancement.

Modern medicine has all but removed the process of natural selection, and in generations we will all be riddled with disease and disorders.

Super Chad is the only way

>YES ALL THIS AND MORE FOR ONLY THE SMALL SMALL PRICE OF YOUR FIRSTBORN, WHAT A DEAL GOYIM WHAT A DEAL

if I were allowed to own or touch a gun I would shoot you right through the face

>Modern medicine has all but removed the process of natural selection
Abortion still kills off the genetic fuckups though.

is monkeys cumming on birds degenerate?

>implying technology doesn't cheapen as time passes

I think there might be a new class system emerging of:

>brainlet transhumanists
Who have sacrificed all freedom for convenience. This replaces normies.

>cryptoanarchists
Who still use technology but aren't controlled by it. This replaces the rich and (((powerful))).

>anarchoprimitivists
Who attempt to become as self-sufficient as possible and abandon most modern technology.

The anarcho-primitivists would be at a high risk of genocide though.

My children wouldn't look or behave anything like me.
Also there's the inevitability of oversight in genetic editing and the fact that one type of personality would most likely be over-emphasized, which would lead to a race of people that aren't suited for multiple roles, only for whatever the "ideal" is.
Also, whites aren't necessarily going to be the model. Blacks have a higher muscle/fat ratio because they're not adapted to the cold and Jews have the highest IQs, so I doubt an """"objective"""" scientist would exclude those genes just because they're nonwhite.
There's the women question as well though. If you try making the ideal man, the same genes will result in a masculine woman, and vice versa, so all sexual reproduction between ubermenschen would have to be prohibited and 2 gene sets used if you want to keep the "pure ideal" of each sex alive and not miscegnated.

But would be the only people you can't track 24/7 via a computer.

I think they'd be largely ignored.

What would a normie, who can't even figure out how to make their own sandwich from a supermarket, want from crops and livestock?

Different groups of transhumanists would probably have different values though. Even if most transhumanists ignore them, if there is an imperialistic group of transhumanists that wants greater access to resources, the primitivists would make easy targets.

You could still get genetically engineered and get cybernetic enhancements but not use the internet or other communication technologies.

(((They))) would just quietly engineer your children to be dumber and more obedient and to have a shorter lifespan.
Compare a 1940's vacuum cleaner that still runs today with a plastic Dyson with parts that crack under its own suction

I think this is what happened to the primitives in zamyatin's We as well as, I forget but were the outside people in Fahrenheit 451 or Logan's Run also allowed to roam free? But you need to keep the techno-peasants isolated from them.

If (((they))) were in a position to, they would.It seems like the Chinese are at the forefront of this though.

>implying (((they))) would have a monopoly
>implying (((they))) would waste time using these inefficient genocide methods and not just use an ASI to kill you

Would it be /transhuman/ to get rid of sexual dimorphism altogether other than some men having vaginas and place the testes in the brain for easier flow of testosterone?
You could just wire them to be homos.

Oh wait, the female men would probably at least have to have wider hips than the male ideal if they're going to give birth - or maybe we could engineer their genes so they lay eggs instead.

Why not both?

Gene editing is just another kind of chaos. Embrace the power of the invisible hand.

>implying the invisible hand won't favor gene editing

Why are you ignoring me, my frien?

>Would it be /transhuman/ to get rid of sexual dimorphism altogether
I guess but it isn't a requirement to be transhuman

Artificial wombs will probably soon replace women.

So either male sex drive - a prime motivator - will have to be taken out, or transhuman men will be gay.

>what are sexbots

Forget about transhumanism. We have a noble goal to wipe out nonwhites and weak whites first

Which could be easily accomplished using an artificial superintelligence.

>not using technology to maintain biological Europeans in good shape instead of morning yourself into some trashcan

An inefficient manufacturing cost.
Besides, if you're making supermen with sex drives, they would all want to be polygamous - so the main conflict in life would be between supermen for control of hordes of robo-holes. What else would they even do anyway?

And we can finally enter into a brave new world

You might also be able to genetically engineer women to get rid things like hypergamy and being overly emotional and irrational.

maybe in the west, but not in China. They are on the way to state controlled eugencis program with gene editing. Since technology like that is a big taboo in the west, Chinks are getting way ahead compared to the rest of the world. They are investing into the future hard

Jewish slavery. If they will purposely gimp your faggy car via software then fuck with it remotely, you'd better believe they will killswitch you remotely for expressing wrongthink.

archive.is/nwo0K

Bump

The obvious solution to this is a free market of car software.

That is literally the end point.

Liberalism is a temporary rebellion again nature. Whereas the right wing embraces and seeks to understand nature and hierarchy.

Right is right my dudes.

We aren't above nature, you can never escape it.