Is abortion possibly one of the reason why so many women are depressed and committing suicide?

is abortion possibly one of the reason why so many women are depressed and committing suicide?

i just found out up to one in three women will have an abortion in their lifetime, it would make perfect sense that this would cause an extreme change in how happy women are as a group

Somehow this is one of the most disturbing fucking things I've seen on here.

Women are subhuman, they were not meant to receive the same rights as men. They are unhappy because they've forced themselves into an unnatural social position; women need to be subservient in order to be happy.

Talk me down here, here and explain why I am wrong... Women got the right to vote in the US, and suddenly World War and Prohibition.

Much more of men commit suicide

By what stretch of the imagination could you possibly blame either World War on women in the US being given the right to vote

i know, but female suicide rates are rising at a slightly higher rate than male suicides

Yes, and 2/3 of those white women will bare a child ever so add that into the equation as well.

*will never

redpill me on abortion

Yeah the media has done a good job on the pro abortion front. Once you see something even a little silly like this meme, you realize that oh yeah, it really is just baby murder because mummy was a whore

Abortion is the stupid test for women. It harms them badly.

Miscarriages are also called spontaneous abortions, user

Women have been rused into thinking they should larp as men. Abortions are a way of continuing the game even when you get knocked up. Men are committing suicide because they have no purpose. Which is more common.
This is what happens when man does not commit to woman, woman does not commit to man, and both commit to statism.
The normie approach to the relationship of men and women is one of mutual exploitation. This sets up a mutual distrust and permanent schism between the masculine and feminine elements of a culture. This schism is CRUCIAL to the goal of de-constructing a culture. Preventing men and women from relating to one another properly is the PRIMARY goal of what idiots call 'cultural marxism.'

(((One in three women will have an abortion)))

Don't trust Schlomo statistics.

>is abortion possibly one of the reason why so many women are depressed and committing suicide?
It shouldn't be. Abortion is the best thing you can do for your children since you can guarantee them entry into heaven without them ever having to suffer in the world.

This image has more power than most here imagine I think. It could be improved and De-Pepefied with normal smiling faces and a crying baby head.

It would cause major butthurt.

It needs a 23-week birthday cake with candles.

Just fuck my foetus up senpai.

They aren't fullfilling their biological purpose. It's unnatural if you think about it. Of course you'll go nuts. Duh.

>women are depressed
>lets force them to have a child they dont want

Yeah im sure abortion is the problem Sup Forums

All women are stupid, user. It's not a meme or an urban legend / old wive's tale / angry incel claim.

Women are simply dumb. They are coddled from birth. This permanently stunts their maturity.

It's less of a genetic issue than it is a social one, but granted this has been taking place for thousands of years, female IQ subsequently suffers a hit over such a long duration of civilization supporting the coddling of women.

And then we gave these cretin voting power? That was a huge mistake. Should we give the house dog voting power too?

>implying they dont want children

most of their lives are worthless without children

You're forgetting men succeed more. Generally speaking it's because women have no follow through, there are far more options available to them, and (mainly) because men are more violent.

Abortion for the purposes of eugenics is unnecessary in the modern world because of sterilization. Anyone who has an abortion should be forced sterilized, no good will come of allowing those who would kill their offspring the option of trying again.

To reiterate; I believe we granted women voting power not because they deserved it, but because of the tantrums they threw over the issue.

Was there ever an intelligent argument over the justification for women voting power? Probably not. The discussion probably went like this.

>IT'S 1920 SHITLORDS!
>WOMEN DESERVE EQUAL VOTING RIGHTS!
>WE'RE PEOPLE TOO!
>WAAAAAAHHHHH GIVE ME VOTING RIGHTS WAAAH!

Freedom does not lead to happiness, purpose and responsibility does.

>abortion is made illegal
>modern hypergamy leads to an explosion of the black population as white women all over America give birth to black children
>require govt. gibs to fund their lifestyles and pay for their kids
>more money is taken out of the hands of white men
abortion is the only thing stopping America from becoming Brazil at this point in time.

>require govt. gibs to fund their lifestyles and pay for their kids
or we could just let them rot in the gutter

Correction; White people are the only thing stopping the U.S. from becoming a Brazilian hellhole.

1/3 of women murder their offspring
1/5 white women marry a nigger
4/5 white women have pre-marital sex with nigs
85% of divorces initiated by women
63% divorce rate
90% of sons raised by single mothers become either rapists, murderers, or thieves
67% of sons raised by single mothers are registered sociopaths

Geeze why does society suck and why are women unhappy? Lets think on that for a moment

now you're talkin

Read some history, it's more sinister than that. What if you were a fledgling political party on the ropes that desperately needed votes? What if you realized that there was an entire half of the population that couldn't vote? What if you then pushed an agenda that would guarantee their vote by appealing to emotion and foregoing simple logic? What if you then secured that groups voting rights?

Welcome to the Democratic party in early 1900s (women), mid 1900s (blacks) and now (immigrants).

>1/5 white women marry a nigger
>4/5 white women have pre-marital sex with nigs
>90% of sons raised by single mothers become either rapists, murderers, or thieves
>67% of sons raised by single mothers are registered sociopaths
source on these?

Oh, I know all about it. It seemed cliche and even unnecessary to even bring up the Jews, but as usual, it's always the Jews.

Quite possibly. Me and my fiance were surprised with a pregnancy a few weeks ago and she considered abortion because it was an inconvenience.

I made her sit on it for two weeks and SURPRISE she wants to have it!

There really needs to be a waiting period for abortions when it's not rape or incest. I don't think banning them outright is the answer or you will get illegal dangerous abortions being performed -- but I think I needs to be made more difficult in most cases. My gf could have had it done next day if I let her. Now she can't stop fuckin talking about the thing.

Also, did I do good Sup Forums?

She has brown hair, green/gray eyes. Her mom has red hair. She is 5'10''

I have brown hair, brown eyes. 6'3''

>our genetics

Not your blog.

>Replying in more than three words.
>a blog

your brain gives you a neurochemical punishment with every FAILED endeavour. Those women KNOW, that they have failed something biologically fundamental.

his ass

Women love having abortions.

>dem quads

She was probably scared you didn't want it or wouldn't support it and needed time to gauge your reaction.

abortion is only for non whites

No she was afraid of being shamed by her mother and people in the community.

We live in an urban area and people don't really have kids under 30.

We are the right age though -- she's 25 and I'm 27. I have enough time to pump her full of four more kids.

I don't think they even care anymore.

This

1 in 3 womin after abordion geds suicided

someone make the wojak fetus black

It's going to suffer from poor grammar (brain damaged to an extent), but aside from that, you did well.

Women are sad and depressed because they're stupid and can't make good choices. Most of them can't forget the fact that they've been raped at an early age and hot drunk so many times they don't even know what they feel bad about.

Females are retarded. Don't rationalize their absurdity

>i just found out up to one in three women will have an abortion in their lifetime
>this would cause an extreme change in how happy women are
The major problem with abortion is that it may cause female unhappiness?
Your gynocentrism is cancer. What about the fetus that is pulled from the womb? What about the low fertility rate?
>Fuck those things, I only care about teh wimmins, maybe they will give me some of teh pussy if I care about their happiness