WHEN WILL THE WAR START?

I can't go on anymore. Either finally everything goes to shit or I'll drug myself into oblivion to not feel the suspense anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/contagion-controversy-erupts/
youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well if you wanted to you could go start it yourself

Tell me about it... The thought of playing survivalist in a collapsing, lawless world seems 1000 times more appetising than to live in this current rundown society.

newsflash: Clinton lost

you could at least wait until the 23rd

To be honest even thought of getting eaten alive by wolves after getting trapped in barbwire seems more attractive than going to work tomorrow. As much as I love my gf she can't compensate a live devoid of any sense or future.

It won't happen and you know it.
Nothing ever happens.

it's currently happening though. it's all about psyops and mind control. a couple bombs and some sanctions, a lot of leaders using bigtalk, sure, but basically every citizen in the world is an actor in this whether they know it or not.

>newsflash:
Here's a newsflash, Trump isn't our hero, just another puppet.
>Everyone hates Bush for warmongering
>Switch Bush with charming Obama praising "hope" for the people
>Years later everyone realises that Obama is another puppet.
>Trump comes along
>"lol lets make ameriga great again" :DDD
>Almost 1 year later, no wall, still an illegal immigration problem, obama care hasn't been repealed, swamp never got drained, economy worse than ever, war getting worse in the middle east, every white country is been invaded by niggers and islamic refugees.

Exactly. Nothing ever happens.

Get off Sup Forums, man. This place essentially is a drug, one that keys you into a thousand narrative strings that drag you along and extract your own energy for their nebulous existence. The Happening will come whether you're here or not, and you should really focus on your own life first anyway.

Good luck bby.

Google Zapad 2017.
Its a russian exercise that begins this week. (14th day)

All the media screams that it is fishy and plans to attack

If there is no escalation during it, or right after, before they move troops away from borders of Ukraine, happening will never happen.

It's now or never for Russia.

Nukes? Hah! How old fashioned.

scientificamerican.com/article/contagion-controversy-erupts/

fucking skynet is more realistic than this scenario.

Ah, you were russian.
>Why would Russia attack, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YAw2DBwtALQ

breaking newsflash: she still lost
deal with it

This just in: politicians lie, and also you checks and balances exist so a goober can crash the entire nation with no survivors. Ruddle me this: how many criminals want to go jail voluntarily?

If nothing happens on the 23rd I will make a happening

your lederhosen are going to be in for a big surprise when the space dragon pierces the veil

You leaf will be in for a big surprise when Mohammed al Trudeau pierces your rectal veil.

kek atleast the Muslims in Canada aren't the scum of the earth like the ones enriching your homeland, Hanz

I wait for nuclear hellfire since I was twenty. I am 56.

thanks i needed that hans

This. the LOCAL pill is the fifth and final red pill.

>Hur Dur when will other people do things for me
Typical German. If you want a war, start a war yourself.

been there. done that. your turn.