reported.

The loli.

Rough baby-making sex with Mion.

I love Rika!

Sextoko.

never forget orphanage chicken'd girl
may you rest in peace
34 did nothing wrong

Rika is too sexy. I want to get drunk with her. I want to have slow loving sex with her, I want to cuddle her.

Should I read the VN or watch the anime?

Neither

VN is god tier, anime is so-so. The choice is yours.

I want to rape Satoshi while he's in a coma.

I would Hauuu~ Hanyuu so hard

Read the manga and VN.

What are you talking about? Sexual thoughts about pure, innocent Rika are horrible.

I would never suggest removing Rika's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples.

Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.

You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her legs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, thrusting in, taking her cherry in one quick stroke, listening to her quickening breathing, her girlish moans and gasps, her flat chest rising and falling rapidly as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm and feels a man's cum flooding through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time.

You're all freaks. Rika's too pure for anyone to imagine her in such a terrible situation, and anyone who does is evil, evil, evil.

Why does nobody her horns?

I'd her horns.

God why are her horns so sexy?

I want to pet her

Should I think of Hanyuu as a mother figure or a daughteru? I'm so confused.

Why not both?

thats a smug hauu~ you've got there

hanyuu is a horny girl