last thread died

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3165576
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DugTooDeep
youtu.be/RuNAPPcjDr4?t=71
amazon.com/dp/0316272248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clean one here

You wouldn't hurt a cute bug like this, would you?

I'd feed her but I only have one penis

do you want to keep your purity user?

Wich Overlord character are considered a lolis? Do Entoma and CZ count?

Aura is probably the closest thing to loli we have, although she is 70 something. Shalltear is also pretty small.

i dont think entoma counts, not her true form atleast.

So far Ainz has already lost all compassion for human beings except for children, How long before he starts dismissing the NPC´s and starts ruling them with an iron fist? quote: "Why do I need to be this considerate to someone like Narberal, who is just a subordinate?"

If they start heavily quarreling between each other, thus disappointing him for being too childish.

>So far Ainz has already lost all compassion for human beings except for children
Bullshit see Gazef and all of Carne village.
>How long before he starts dismissing the NPC´s and starts ruling them with an iron fist?
Never.
>quote: "Why do I need to be this considerate to someone like Narberal, who is just a subordinate?"
Which volume is this from?

I think he only respects Gazef because he considers him to be strong and honorable, and he only saved Carne because of Touchme´s memories, he also sees the benefits of having Enfirea there, I think he can still become corrupted even with his passive, the more power he gains, vol.7

Entoma is going to be defeated by Climb.
Pleiades plead that she is to be punished for tarnishing their name and that of Nazarick.
Ainz leaves the matter to Demiurge.

Implying Demiurge could harm his Nazarick comrades, at most he´ll breed her and well finally see half Demon/Bug monsters. Ainz: this new guards are weird Demiurge where did you get them? *Demiurge adjusts his glasses Demiurge: That is an experiment I´m currently overseeing Ainz-sama *cuts to Entoma in a dark cell getting gangbanged by a bunch of demons.

I'm going to fug that bug and there's literally nobody here who can stop me

Some things are not meant to be done.

>cuts to Entoma in a dark cell getting gangbanged by a bunch of demons.
>implying Demi wouldn't breed her himself

I want to bugger Entoma.

Climbfag will stop you

I thought Climfags hated anyone from Nazarick, why would they protect them?

Daily Reminder that Enri will be the hero to defeat Ainz.

We have been over this already, user.
Ainz needs Enri to give birth to fantasy Jesus so that his son can lead all the races in the Ainz religion.

So Nfirea and Albedo NTR?

Nfirea is already cucked by Goblins

Was there really a need for another thread?

How long before Nemu swooing the rest of Nazerick?
How long before she rides on Cocytus shoulders.

Of course why not?

There is literally nothing left to discuss for a few weeks.

>swooing
What the fuck does that mean?
>How long before she rides on Cocytus shoulders.
One day.
Were too hyped for volume 10 user, we can't contain ourselves.

from Jcafe

Based on sources from Japan, vol 10 is a double volume length about the aftermath of foundation of sorcery kingdom at the end of vol 9. Mentioning about how Ainz governs his newly obtained kingdom, how the interaction is between other countries.

Vol 11 and 12 will each be about dwarven and draconic kingdom's affairs as dropped in interlude hints. It is estimated that after vol 12, it will require at least another 2 volumes, but we don't know how the author plans to add in stories.

whatever happened to this after Skythewood dropped it?

>whatever happened to this after Skythewood dropped it?
Oh boy. It's this meme again.

>Based on sources from Japan, vol 10 is a double volume length about the aftermath of foundation of sorcery kingdom at the end of vol 9. Mentioning about how Ainz governs his newly obtained kingdom, how the interaction is between other countries.
We alredy know all of this
>Vol 11 and 12 will each be about dwarven and draconic kingdom's affairs as dropped in interlude hints. It is estimated that after vol 12, it will require at least another 2 volumes, but we don't know how the author plans to add in stories.
The part about the DK kingdom we did not know.

I want to see other servants of nazairik going out on missions for Ainz like Sebas and Solution did.

Also i swear if the dwarfs "dig to deep" i am going to be really ___Sad___ about it.

ok well I am not meme'ing

Then you're stupid and haven't been keeping up with Overlord threads.

>dig to deep
What do you mean?

It seems that Ainz finally boned the Pleiades. Can't wait to see werewolf overlord, slime overlord and doppelganger overlord.
>gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3165576

gross

What if enri is like going to be like suzaku for ainz

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DugTooDeep Just seeing as Most of Overlord has been atleast a bit Original so far. I want to keep it that way. thats why i love this series so far. I want as much original as possible

Or i may just be overlooking everything like the autist I am who knows.

It's from volume 7, but when taken in context it is nowhere near as harsh. Before the quote, he was walking a bit fast and so she has to take more steps to match his step.
>Why do I need to be this considerate to someone like Narberal, who is just a subordinate? Well, since it turned out this way, I might as well use this opportunity to practice master-ser vant dialogue. That being said, it must befit the status of a ruler. What do people with absolute power talk about with their subordinates/servants?

I doubt it will be anything like that, best guess is that the Theocracy is going to start to get more agressive in their "humanity is superior" bullshit and attack the Dwarves.

No, I havent because Skythewood dropped it and I never heard anything else

Well if you lurked more you would know Nigel is still gonna translate it underground.

I don't think he ever did this again with Narberal (at least it's not mentioned). He likes his subordinates way too much, and even though he could act this way, he still treats them with respect and like they are his own children. Dude rarely punishes them even when they do mistakes. Only exceptions are when Albedo tried to rape him and when Pestonya and Nigredo tried to free the humans.

I want to molest a bug.

Would you watch a new season of Overlord where all the fighting scenes are CG?

Good thing she's a spider then.

I want to see a new book like vol.7 but with the Black Scripture instead of the workers.

Maybe the undead being CG is symbolic, CG = evil.

CG undead vs 2D Lizards

Well, I assume a S2 would cover volumes 4, 5 and 6, so:
>Zaryusu vs Zenberu
>Lizardmen vs Undead army
>Lizardmen vs Cocytus
>Sebas, Climb and Brain vs Sixth Arms
>Entoma vs Blue Rose
>Momon vs Jaldabaoth
>Nabe vs Lupu, Solution and Entoma
>Evileye vs Yuri and CZ
>Blue Rose and other adventurers vs Undead army
>all in CG
Nope. I'd rather imagine them than having a poorly CG fight. Don't you remember Momon and Nabe killing those goblins and ogres? It was ugly. The anime has good designs (but still inferior to so-bin art) but the animation was quite meh.

Shit man that's deep.

>except for children
Huh ?

I can't remember this scene happening in the anime:
youtu.be/RuNAPPcjDr4?t=71
perhaps PV only?

It's just a PV thing.

You will never be received by an audience of genuflecting monsters

end of ep1 and beginning of ep2.

Man, I remember being super excited when the anime got teased.

Hell no. Gate burned me out on translating.

I'm going to release fanfiction, though.

Ainz can actually feel sympathy for children and he seems to have a lot of fun with Nemu during the Nazarick visit.

In addition, he views the Guardians as his friends' children.

>I'm going to release fanfiction, though.
I need more dorfs Nigel.

>Hell no. Gate burned me out on translating.
speaking of Gate, did anymore CN raws get released?

what is this a new meme

>Dorfs in vol 11

I wonder how they would look like

Only up to v5c6. Which ends on a cliffhanger (I have not watched the new season of Gate).

Well, not dorfs. BMGs, maybe.

Any new Keeno manga?

It seems they are the generic macho dwarfs with beards and that likes to drink beer.

Even dwarves need some love too.

IIRC he drew that as a fuck you to people who complained about all the ass and tits on display from the Amazon and Sorceress.

Yeah, I think it's around that. The barafags got to enjoy it, though.

>Manga covers vol 4

Zaryusu and Lulu love comedy when?

and the part Ainz just marches in with an army of overpowered skeletons and gargantua should be good

amazon.com/dp/0316272248

should I?

I went back to sky and the MEGA link last night and there's no update since forever. There was the april fools joke vol10 but I haven't read it yet.
Also, they dropped it! I thought Nigel was gonna make volume10 his last translation.
fuck, will it be 10 years from now till we get an actual translation from YP? does Js06 translate anything else besides Index? I feel so blue balled.

Overlord VN when?

>all those despairs waiting for them
>loljktheywillallsurvivethis

And then volume 7 happened.

Manga will most probably cut a lot of scenes from volume 4. I doubt it will show Gargantua or even the lizards fucking. I just hope the mangaka don't cut the chair scene.

The manga didn't leave out on the punishment talk, so it's rest assured we get the chair scene.

That copulation scene, though. Please no. We got little dark elves here.

It'll be like watching Nat Geo. It's educational. The little dark elves need to learn about the birds and the bees sometime.

I mean, I heard some peeps say Yen is bad

but it can't that bad

You see this bug?

It needs to be fugged.

The quality varies. The ngnl yen press release was actually worse than the fan translations.

Nabe is best

better than the rest

best at not being able to follow simple orders

>May 24
that's pretty earlier than I thought

it's a movement

>Hell no. Gate burned me out on translating.

lost my last reason to live. topzoz

>tfw you really want the bone but you don't feel worthy of it

Is Volume 10 as grimdark as Volume 9?

I speculate it would be sort of an aftermath story of vol 9

no, it's another Climb volume.

>workers dindu nuthing

There we go again.

Arche's loli sisters, though

indeed

>last thread died
Kill yourself.

I just want Arche to coma back as a sex slave arch wizard

Why dont you just make a list of all the people you want back? Going by most threads:
-Clementine
-Arche
-Sword of Darkness
-Lockemeyer
Who else?

Yes, I love Climb

They don't have to show the lizards mating, they could just talk about it.
Ex.
Have the images focus on Ainz and the guardians looking at the screen and talk about how they react to what they see. The readers would figure out what's up and the manga wouldn't have to show it.

I want the Jobbing Maid back

I dunno, I was getting excited for some dorf fortress style stuff

Lockemeyer was the thief with climb,right.
Shit, I forgot he died in vol 9
.Climb should've died instead.