/LIT/ has joined the crusade

Their brain power will lead us to victory.

Part 2.

Possibly the Lord can make out your micro-capture, Deus Vult.
This humble servant can't
Sage

phoneposting is your problem friendo

Have a bump.

/lit/ is a left board

>micro-capture
Wat?
Maybe try using a screen larger than your penis.

Not so much, lately. Not so much.

The fire is spreading.

I need to visit /lit/ more often

bump this thread for prosperity

Holy hell this guy's citations!
I wish we had a lot more citations here on Sup Forums. I do a lot of screencaps to back up my arguments for instance. I expect you guys to be as literate as is becoming for sons of the West.

Goddamn that was brutal.
Saved the images and will shill this here for a long time.

Excellent read. Good find, OP.

bamp for interest

I was taking a break from Sup Forums for awhile and I've been browsing /fit/ instead and honestly that board has turned so far right its incredible.

The fire rises

wew, that my friends is how you defeat the enemy.

>/fit/
Faggots are like women: they love fascists.

No but seriously lots of young guys are legitimately worried about the racial tensions and so are getting swole.

And he didn't even really mention slavery. The arab slave trade was by far the longest and worst slave trade in history, and lots of muslims clerics are still saying that slavery is good because the quran says so.

When I was a borderline fedora, I did a huge personal project in comparative religion, even taking classes at my university since I was a student at the time.
My conclusion was the same: Islam is shit. So is Judaism.
I actually found Christianity to be legit the most interesting religion, even from a secular perspective.

That was a solid read.

Christianity's idea that we all have immortal souls regardless of race gave us universal human rights and made it possible to abolish slavery. Christianity is at least useful and compassionate.

Islam is dildoes.

It's hard to shit on Islam and defend Christianity at the same time without using mental gymnastics.

It shuts cucks up right away when they talk back at me when I'm shitting on Islam and they go "b-b-b-but muh christianity is evil too" and I mention that I don't like Christianity as well and I'm not baptised nor did my communion.

damn nice cap

saved

>It's hard to shit on Islam and defend Christianity at the same time without using mental gymnastics.

mohammed was a bandit raider preaching rules to live by and to commit war on unbelievers while jesus was a carpenter preaching that man is sinful but God is willing to forgive sins if you only believe

I'm not a christian but no, it's not hard at all. You just need to remember that christianity gave us western civilization's morals, while islam is still a medieval death cult built on slavery, brutality and inbreeding.

>"b-b-b-but muh christianity is evil too"
Point out that all the accusations they can make against Christianity are valid against islam as well, but x1000.
Plus, islam has done some shit that Christianity has never done, like poligamy, reducing women to cattle, centuries of incessant warfare for the sole purpose of islamizing and looting the world, etc.

can catch up to the party or are they still sucking muslim cock?

I very rarely go to /his/. Are they pro-islam? Do they repeat the usual trite bullshit about muh islamic golden age?

That's because we're well read. It's still fairly right of center because reactionaries but it's probably the most lefty board in Sup Forums

Judaism makes far more sense Christianity and allows for far more freedom of interpretation. It is the least intellectually stifling of the abrahamic religions

And Christianity's concept of vastly different children of Abraham in the OT and the fact that those children do vastly different things, and the various vague teachings about persecution being temporary and suffering through it being recognised by God, has led to the Kkk thinking their stance is biblically supported. Though tbf slavery is worse than the what the KKK's done, but Christianity is not all fairies and rainbows and its utility is questionable

Yeah except from his acts and words, he's unclear on whether the law of OT still stands, meaning it may be justified to use the puritanical and barbaric guides and punishments of the OT. And the concept of righteous anger is open to interpretation and can be used in many scenarios to justify hate. And you also have revisionist theologians, especially on here, who say shit like "jesus wasn't a pacifist lmao, he was insulting that roman soldier bro"

Just saying Islam has done the same things but x1000 isn't "defending" Christianity, it's puerile whataboutism

/his/ is reddit basically yeah

>conquer 1/3 of the relevant world while cucking two seemingly-eternal empires (Eastern Rome and Persia)
>not a golden age

I think the scientific contribution is overstated but Islamic civilization was indeed very impressive at the time.

Imagine if some backwater shithole emerged and conquered the Soviet Union while removing all American influence in Europe during the Cold War.

/his/ is way more redpilled than /lit/ bro

I'd say at least 60% of it is Sup Forums at this point.

/lit/ is definitely one of the most underrated boards on the site. There are plenty of pretentious assholes trying to shill their own writing or degrading the works of others but there is a decent surplus of well-read, humble people who know more or less what the fuck they're talking about. /lit/ is an invaluable asset, and should be a battleground we expand upon before more shills start to reinforce their presence in the board.

>it's puerile whataboutism
No, it's a way to point out the hypocrisy of leftists pieces of shit that spend hours shitting on Christianity for its (few) flaws but then defend Islam even though it has the same flaws (and orders of magnitude worse).

>we're well read
To be well read you need to read the arguments of all the sides of a certain question. You're indoctrinated.

Their numbers and ferocity were the only impressive things. If you read up on their battles, they lost pretty much everytime a well organized army opposed them, unless they had a huge numerical superiority. Sometimes not even then (Battle of Lepanto).

worse, despite being a board about history they objectively shit on anything german, even if it isn't Nazi related and is correct(think bismark, or rome vs the germanic tribes) related and suck islamic cock like it's a Popsicle

>Imagine if some backwater shithole emerged and conquered the Soviet Union while removing all American influence in Europe
That would be impressive because the URSS and the USA were powerful.
Islamic armies only slaughtered relatively helpless populations in Iran, India, North Africa, etc. And when they finally clashed against the West in France, Charles Martel destroyed them.

>you read up on their battles, they lost pretty much everytime a well organized army opposed them
>AMERIMUTT
>EDUCATION
if i ever see you here i'll kick your mutt skull in, mongrel

>/LIT/
>Brainpower

Kek, they just regurgitate long post subjects from reddit. What brain?

>It's hard to shit on Islam and defend Christianity at the same time

Well, for a start, you can compare Christ's golden rule ("do unto others as you would have them do unto you") and Moses's 10 commandments, which are spiritual in nature and don't have strictly defined punishments other than being "displeasing to God"; to, say, fucking Islamic shariah.

Speaking of which, one of Moses's commandments is to not give false testimony, whereas Islam actively encourages lies and deceit in order to further the Islamic agenda.

You can also compare the methods of proselyting, where in Christianity the apostles would go from town to town in a humble robe and sandals, spread the gospels, and if the inhabitants responded very negatively they would get the fuck out of there, even going as far as shaking the dust off their sandals from that filthy place; to Islam's method of proselyting, which implies forced conversion with a sword at your neck, your women raped and sold in sexual slavery, and your children too.

Also the fact Jesus was a teacher, a healer, a humble and honest person, and died a martyr; whereas Mohammed was a violent backstabbing warmongering pedophile drowning in the blood of his sex slaves.

Also Christianity teaches Jesus is the sinless son of God, that was sacrificed in order for humanity to be freed from the wages of sin, which is death, and that the only path to salvation starts with recognizing that sacrifice done in our name; whereas Islam denies the divinity of Jesus, saying Allah is so Akbar he doesn't need no son.

Oh and Islam's messiah is supposed to come unto the world stage, wage a global war, and plunge the entire planet under peaceful Shariah law. Whereas Christian prophecy clearly warns us about the anti-Christ of the end times, the man of sin, which will seduce the nations and conquer the world, only to turn out to be a horrible monster, until Jesus 2.0 sends him to the lake of fire, forever.

First off, Islam/Mohammed gathering those numbers from nothing is impressive in itself.

Secondly, that's not true. There are plenty of battles where Islamic generals prove their worth.

Roach, look at the dates of those battles. They're all instances of huge muslim armies attacking the most peripheral, weak byzantine forces. Of course they won.

Now look up the battles during the crusades. Go on.

>if i ever see you here i'll kick your mutt skull in, mongrel
You think I'll ever go anywhere close your open air toilet of a country, roach? You'll have to come here if you want to get your teeth kicked in by a real human being.

>Roach, look at the dates of those battles. They're all instances of huge muslim armies attacking the most peripheral, weak byzantine forces. Of course they won.

>HUGE
>4000 vs 12000
>17.000 vs 70.000
>t-they were w-weak
KEEEEEEEEEEEK what a fucking mutt
here are some examples from how my ancestors kicked subhuman shit in
>You think I'll ever go anywhere close your open air toilet of a country, roach? You'll have to come here if you want to get your teeth kicked in by a real human being.
trust me i can easily beat the shit out of you and rape your mother in front of you, mutt. now get the fuck out of here, you sperm coctail of subhumans.

>Islam/Mohammed gathering those numbers from nothing is impressive in itself.
In the same way one those american preachers that build megachurches and gather millions of followers (and of dollars) simply by spouting bullshit are impressive. But not admirable.

There's a reason they were kicked back into their toilet countries during the crusades.

>just another episode of nu-Sup Forums

>There's a reason they were kicked back into their toilet countries during the crusades.
see you're >A >FUCKING >AMERIMUTT, you don't even know what you're talking about KEK

>L-look at me, I'm cherrypicking b-because I don't want to admit the obvious: that muslim armies were mostly shit.
>Just like everything else in Islam.
>And this is why you lost the crusades and you will keep losing in every open, fair fight.
>Because you're roaches.

>Christianity
>OT

Why do people do this? There are plenty of useful pieces of information and tools that can be utilized from the OT, like diets to help with Crohn's disease, but the NT was a complete and utter rebuking of the OT. The Jews that crucified Christ did so because he upset the order laid out to them by the Torah and Talmud. The idea of human equality in terms of spiritual value was first introduced by Christianity, and people who purport to be followers while acting against the few laws laid out for its followers (thou shalt not kill, etc) are not following the doctrine. There is a massive difference between Christians performing Un-Christian acts while manipulating themselves and others into thinking that they are Christian acts due to the persecution they receive, and performing Islamic acts while solely manipulating others into thinking that they are Un-Islamic acts due to the terror they bring and the bad rap it would give Islam. One is just a misguided attempt at actually living in a Christian manner, the other is an accurate attempt at living in an Islamic manner and thriving under the deceptions it allows for.

tl;dr It comes down to what the texts actually say. The bible doesn't endorse the actions the KKK takes, regardless of how they jump through mental hoops to convince themselves that it does. The quran DOES endorse the actions that Muslims take, regardless of how everyone says that the terrorists aren't actually representing Islam. There is a significant difference.

>Christianity is not all fairies and rainbows and its utility is questionable
Catholic Christians were the first people to call for an abolition of slavery in the US.
Christianity played a huge part in preserving knowledge during the dark ages, even if it did censor information for political purposes.

I fucked a turkish whore once because I didn't have enough money for a pack of cigarettes. I had fun pissing in her mouth, I hope she was one of your cousin/sisters.

Now go back to your toilet before the real men get angry and decide to put you back in your place like we did with your inbred, retarded, pedophilic, closeted homosexual ancestors.

>L-look at me, I'm cherrypicking b-because I don't want to admit the obvious: that muslim armies were mostly shit.

>Be Muslim
>conquer christcuck lands
>y-you're cherrypicking
KEEEEEEEEEEEK
>And this is why you lost the crusades and you will keep losing in every open, fair fight.
we won the crusades, amerimutt. we kicked subhuman asses just like how i'm going to kick your ass. Where's christianity in Anatolia, Levant now, faggot? that's right, you LOST. get over it, amerimutt. Now get the fuck out of here you worthless faggot

If only i wasnt lurking on my phone rn i could actually read that

>you're >A >FUCKING >AMERIMUTT, you don't even know what you're talking about KEK
I'm not american. That inbreeding left you with less neurons that dick centimeters. Sad.

and where is 75% of your historic lands, weakling?

please dont

then show me your flag, you son of a bitch. tell me what kind of a subhuman you are, you inbred faggot.
nevertheless, you're either a wh*Te subhuman or an amerimutt subhuman. hence inferior to me in every way.

>we won the crusades
Yeah, this is why Europe is muslim land now.
Wait.

God you roaches are like a retarded dog eating its own shit. Fun at first, but then boring. I'm debasing myself just by replying to you. You don't deserve it. You're not even fully human.

>Yeah, this is why Europe is muslim land now.
it's becoming a muslim land at the moment KEK
also do you think crusades happened in Europe, retarded faggot? Crusades which happened in Europe were lost KEK

Sssh, it's okay. Maybe one day you'll evolve too to homo sapiens level.

But right now, you're just a homo roachis. You need to shut up and respect your betters. White people are infinitely superior to you sub-humans in everything. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

>too afraid to show his flag
either a rapebaby or an amerimutt KEK
now get the fuck out of my thread before i scorpion kick your mother

>t. 90 IQ masterrace

>it's becoming a muslim land at the moment KEK
Only because you mudshits are too WEAK to fight us openly, so you infiltrate our houses and reproduce crazily. Like the roaches you are.

If you weren't cowards you'd fight us. But you already know how that would end, right, roachie?

Don't worry, little coward. This time, when you'll finally piss us off enough, we'll destroy your retarded religion and your genetic garbage of an ethnicity. You'll probably last one week before shitting yourself even more than usual and pleading for your life.

first of all, your iq is lower than mine
second, your source is based on your amerimongrel ass.
it's pretty amazing how an amerimutt subhuman tries to talk down to anyone, it almost makes me want to turn myself into Juba and hunt you down like in Iraq

>your iq is lower than mine
That's because their niggers lower the average. You know it, roach. Don't lie. You subhumans always lower the IQ average.

the cringe is real
you might wanna find out on why the middle east is how it is
stay cucked until then

hint: check the last hundred years or so on who overthrew who and their sugar daddies

Sssh, open your mouth wide. Take all my shit. Mmm, just like that, good roach. Just like your mother does.
Slurp it all up and lick my asshole clean, roach, and maybe I'll allow you to be my toilet when we wipe the floor with you mudshits once and for all.

True Christianity is literally a united front against the Pharisees and their descendants (Rabbis).

Islam is the literal religion of conquest which promises carnal pleasures in the afterlife.

fag, kys

I just might do that when you considerably develop those 3 brain cells of yours
you literally have no idea what's going on
you might realize after you turn 20 or so tho

>phoneposting
OP this was great thanks for posting. One hears a lot of and about these things but rarely nicely summarized by a man who at least says he has (and looks like) credentials.

>you might wanna find out on why the middle east is how it is

the only problem with the middle east is the people that live there

>In the same way one those american preachers that build megachurches and gather millions of followers (and of dollars) simply by spouting bullshit are impressive. But not admirable.
No, thousand times more impressive.
>There's a reason they were kicked back into their toilet countries during the crusades.
Only Iberia was savoured

sauce?

you have to go back

Watching this roach get so booty obliterated is almost as good as watching an obamaleaf mistakenly debunk himself because he mixed up the pro and anti imgur albums all the copycats spam from.

Fantastic writeup.
Sup Forums is a Christian board. Islam is an filthy inbred death cult that is being driven from the earth.

So what is happening to /lit/? I remember that it was full of marxist/anarchist/deleuzians cunts a few years ago
Looks like most of them left and the board balanced out a bit

>/lit/ ... should be a battleground we expand upon
Please do not do this, there are already Sup Forums tier crossboarders there and their posts are consistently below average

Leftists don't defend Islam, because the ideology is absolute shit. They defend Muslims, which is an important distinction, since people shouldn't be persecuted on the basis of their ideology. Though, apart from a few statistically insignificant sects, muslims are obligated to persecute many types of people in the West, and this is abominable, but it is key to distinguish between an ideology and all its followers when you make criticisms, otherwise you just fall into sophist polemic
But anyway your bringing up of people saying islam is better than christianity is irrelevant because it's still not defending christianity (showing internal logical inconsistency still isn't defending) since your original statement was "but Christianity is evil too", which is still supported.

I have read the arguments of all the sides of the Christianity vs Islam (though I won't claim to have read all of them) and I have come to the conclusion that both are shit, though Islam is significantly more shit.

>everybody who doesn't believe what I do is Indoctrinated

The ten commandments aren't spiritual in nature (relative to christ's teachings), they exist with a focus on material condemnation and punishment

The concept of jesus dying to free humanity from sin, even though the sins are due to the acts of God, is fairly ridiculous, so Islam's stance on the matter is better imo

>guise, guise, you think you're redpilled but I'm, like, so redpilled it's like you're blue to me, you're basically whitepilled compared to me
>like, guise I'm so cool I'm gonna come here and tell you that I know everything but then, listen to this, but then... I don't really say anything of value.
>I'm... I'm so fucking cool...

>They defend Muslims, which is an important distinction, since people shouldn't be persecuted on the basis of their ideology

what happened to "no tolerance for intolerance"?

Indeed. Nothing a dozen tsar bombs couldn't fix.

Too bad the kikes have their Samson option.

>thousand times more impressive.
You're exaggerating. Muhammad created a war-like religion for a war-like people that wanted to raid and loot. He was very lucky that at the time there was no unified power that could fight back. Only a bunch of small tribes.

All he had to do was conquer a couple of them, and he was already top dog. The biggest, fiercest tribe. At that point, more and more tribes wanted to join him to avoind being raided and to have a share of the loot.

Current preachers that manage to get millions of followers even after our intellectual development are far more impressive. We know they're saying bullshit, but they still manage to earn tens of millions.

>They defend Muslims, which is an important distinction, since people shouldn't be persecuted on the basis of their ideology.
I don't defend nazism. I defend nazists, because people shouldn't be persecuted on the basis of their ideology.
Do you still agree with your own logic when somebody uses it with you?

Or maybe if a certain ideology tells to enslave, mutilate, loot, slaughter and rape kids, maybe we should attack not just the ideology but also all those pieces of shit that covertly support it by crying "islamophobia"?

Make no mistake, the "moderate" muslims defend Islam just like the "radicals". Just in different ways.

I have no reason to argue with you, if you want the truth you will find it
throwing a tantrum on a tajikistani knitting board like a child isn't going to help you

>universal human rights
>abolish slavery
>implying these are good things
All abrahamic religions are garbage.

>You just need to remember that christianity gave us western civilization's morals,
Thanks for admitting that liberalism and it's offshoots (Marxism, individualism, "human rights") are simply variations of christfaggotry. Most christcucks on Sup Forums will not openly admit that their anti-European religion is the root of our modern civilizational cancer.

You're so cool, svastika-san... please come back here and pretend to know more than everyone else a bit more!

>liberalism and it's offshoots (Marxism, individualism, "human rights") are simply variations of christfaggotry
They look more like degenerations of them.

Although I will say that if Christianity was a bit less "show the other (ass)cheek" and more "fight the barbarians", we wouldn't be in this situation. But who were the people that created cultural marxism and our current intellectual and political degeneracy? Were they christians? Or were (((they))) something else?

Christianity worked great for Europe until (((someone))) corrupted it.

>Marxism is an offshoot of liberalism
Marxism is anti-liberalism

>The concept of jesus dying to free humanity from sin, even though the sins are due to the acts of God, is fairly ridiculous
The sins are due to the tragic conditions of life and you can blame that on God all you want but it won't change the fact that people need a way to cope with their suffering especially that which is brought upon themselves. Also Christians are taught to copy the archetypal life of Christ meaning to strive for a perfect existence free from sin which is obv impossible but comes pre-packed with it's own mode of being, insulated from nihilism, and when things go poorly and you suffer, you don't have to yell at the sky and ask "why me", because even someone who lived a perfect life suffered greatly, and was redeemed through that suffering. To me, the logical conclusion is to take on suffering voluntarily, make lots of sacrifices, and you will generally be redeemed to some degree in this life, and if there is an afterlife that is icing on the cake.

Lit user knows his shit.

Islam is getting BTFO in that thread.

It's a hilarious blowout.

The commandments of the OT can't be selected from to fit your desires, they come as one.
>inb4 Aquinas
And to say the NT is a complete and utter rebuking of the OT is to be unseemly comfortable in your own knowledge, and I expect your comprehensive exegesis will be interesting, to say the least.
I didn't know about the Crohn's disease diet though, source?

I freely admit there is a difference and Islam more directly supports atrocities, but this constant whataboutism from christcucks is irrelevant and tiring because I'm not making comparisons, I'm just saying, Christianity is pretty shit too

Slavery is incredibly biblical and one of the most extensively noted practises in the OT I can remember. And if you're not an Israelite, it gets really, really, unethical

Nah, rabbis are more allowing of alternative interpretations unless you're a really conservative jew. They're pretty bro-tier generally in their reliance on logic and philosophy, like Catholics are mostly

@141282686
Good post

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
Obviously wrong based on the demographics of this board and the huge preponderance of atheism and irreligiosity among that demographic

That quote is entirely compatible with that

Fine with me. I only care when they try to enact their policies, and when they don't listen to reason, which is done less by nazis and more by Muslims. I'm not an antifa faggot who thinks violence is bad until I disagree with people

So now *you're* saying attack people who disagree with you?
Also, Christianity does the same things, so I think the possibility of reform for Islam should be considered

In what ways do the moderates defend it?

>slavery
>in any way a good thing
Edgy

>Marxism is anti-liberalism
No it isn't. Marx built off the theories of Locke (property theory) and Adam Smith (value theory) and their predecessors, along with Hegel. Only a myopic uneducated retard who believes the "Marxism is total opposite of capitalism" meme would believe this. In fact, it is a very specific tradition with a shared set of assumptions regarding everything from "human nature" and teleology. Marx was a liberal criticizing particularities of liberal theory. He was not in some totally separate intellectual tradition.

The tragic conditions of life are quite obviously down to what God chose to create.
I don't deny weak minded people may need external entities to give them a ready made coping mechanism, but don't pretend that implies any truth values, nor that Christianity is even the best way to cope with that.
Jesus chose to suffer so it's not quite the same as the feeling of powerlessness isn't thers
To me, it would seem the logical conclusion is to kill yourself so you get straight to heaven.

You fucking retard.

To use the OP's language, the New Testament abrogated the Old Testament.
Christianity is fucking reverse Islam: Islams old words that don't matter talk about peace and love, so everyone focuses on it while the people who practice islam commit horrible acts. Christianity's old words talk about ridiculous rules and pointless guidelines, so everyone focuses on that while the people who practice Christianity help others and are generally nice.

>rabbis are pretty bro-tier
Hmm...

Slavery is fine. There is nothing work with it, christcuck

He's British. Brits are essentially Jewish. I don't even really make any distinction between the two because of how similar they are.

You're well read and you have high verbal/reading IQ but your understanding is lacking.

Jesus would have absolutely had a feeling of powerlessness because if he chose not to take part in that suffering than literally all of humanity would be corrupted. The same way that if we do not take on our responsibilities willfully, we corrupt those around us until it spirals out into the world and things collapse. Kind of like what is happening in western society as we turn our back on Christian values in favor of a trash tier ideology, and wonder why our countries are beginning to look like those who accepted the far inferior mode of being.