Based duterte

DUTERTE TELLS SOROS AND (((HUMAN RIGHTS ORGS))) TO FUCKOFF AND GIVES HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION A 1000 peso ($20.00) BUDGET

rappler.com/nation/181939-commission-on-human-rights-2018-budget-house-of-representatives?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6N1b2Y22x4
yournewswire.com/duterte-soros-bounty/
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-burn-down-un-united-nations-anti-drug-killingshuman-rights-abuse-a7492261.html
archive.is/6v6Bn
businessinsider.com/r-philippine-congress-backs-annual-budget-of-just-20-for-agency-probing-drugs-war-2017-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

May he be blessed.

>we may never have a leader as red pilled as duterte ever again
Do you think the jews are planning to shoot him soon?

Also, how is the situation now with "shoot every drugdealer"plan now?

DUTERTE, AFTER HIS STATE OF THE NATION ADDRESS, WENT OUTSIDE WHERE HE FACED THE COMMIE RALLYISTS AND TOLD THEM TO FUCKOFF

AND DARED THEM TO SHOOT HIM "KILL ME RIGHT NOW I DARE YOU I KNOW YOU WANT ME ASSASSINATED"

youtube.com/watch?v=L6N1b2Y22x4

CRIME IS DOWN, DRUGS IS DOWN

Some heroes don't come on stamps

Yeah! Who the fuck cares about being a decent person! Torture everyone!

DUTERTE PUTS A BOUNTY ON SOROS' HEAD

>“They have funding money. They will really attack to justify. They chose me… they’re pounding on me. That is fine, editorials every day. I can swallow that.“

yournewswire.com/duterte-soros-bounty/

DUTERTE HASTA LA MUERTE Y AL QUE NO LE GUSTE QUE LE JODAN FUERTE.

>druggies
>decent people

Rody is the most based politician of today.

Duterte kills communists and muslims for dinner.

the absolute saneman

Who is the next duterte then?
Trump turned out to be a lie, so who's the next redpilled leader?

Ashin Wirathu

go eat shity commy faggot. i hope trump nukes north korea and china and russia and we get to pitchfork you faggots into the back of a dumptruck.

Give that man a fucking medal and a 5-bedroom home

>Duterte Harry

DUTERTE WOULD 'BURN DOWN' THE GLOBALIST UNITED NATIONS IF HE COULD

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-burn-down-un-united-nations-anti-drug-killingshuman-rights-abuse-a7492261.html

Archived
archive.is/6v6Bn

Good for them. Going straight towards the problem seems to be the most efficient.

nice

trump hasn't really delivered like we thought he would. at least be honest.

cuck

Isis shows up in 3..2..

Also, let me add that he said (in Filipino): "I KNOW YOU HAVE A GRENADE THROUW IT AT ME RIGHT NOW"

businessinsider.com/r-philippine-congress-backs-annual-budget-of-just-20-for-agency-probing-drugs-war-2017-9

Ohh boy imagine what you can buy with those 20$

His son is a drug smuggler.

>drug war

He literally just admitted a month ago that he couldn't solve the drug problem.

t.flip recently moved here from Davao.

Just so you guys know, everyone in Davao knows Duterte's protecting the big drug lords connected to Triad.

>hates drugs

Duterte abuses fentanyl.

They could buy enough rope to fucking kill themselves I bet
It'll be the first thing they do right

Duterte's thinking only works for really troubled third world countries where over breeding and crime has gotten out of control.

I'd never want it applied somewhere else.

In wouldn't support this in a first world country but the phillipines is fucked up.

Children play in garbage, growing population in a country where there isn't enough jobs as it is...

It's just a terrible, terrible place.

It pisses me off that people compare the Philippines to the USA.

The phillipines makes America's ghettos look like heaven.

It will never succeed. Thailand, Indonesia, Colombia, Mexico, and Venezuela have tried the brutal way killing thousands, but they never succeeded. As long as people are poor, they'll always be pulled into criminality. Btw, it's China that's flooding SEA with drugs (meth, heroine, fentanyl) just like here in Canada.

Look at all the druggies littered in streets and sidewalks of Vancouver, most of them are white.

They can turn their lives around.
Most are from fucked up homes too.

Stop fucking comparing you first world countries to the Philippines you retards.

Duterte never let us down...never.

BASED DUTERTE

Why do you guys like Duterte so much.

He is a brown person... I thought you all hated Brown people.

nope, its a racial problem, the countries you mentioned posses racially inferior populations (mostly posses a huge amount of black blood, like native americans, or south asians), and thus they resort to violence. Authoritarianism is the only way for this individuals to act civilized.
I still think this would work in current day Europe/white countries, you'd obviously let off a bit once the situation calms down and the non-white/treacherous threat is removed. Radical situations require radical measures, the more we wait the more radical the situation has to be.

this is exactly how a country leader should be.
no inflitration from the outside.
stays loyal to his belief system.
but we all know if he decides to ignore fiat currency and makes his own that will be his downfall ((they)) will invade the country and free it with bombs.

Stop listening to supremacist garbage
We're legit all brown people here

Noice

based
Rodrigo "Want some dope? You'll get the rope" Duterte
Rodrigo "Drugs are found, you go underground" Duterte
Rodrigo "LSD? That's a coffin I see" Duterte
Rodrigo "found a dealer? Make the world cleaner" Duterte
Rodrigo "smoke crack, bullet in your back" Duterte
Rodrigo "addicted to smack? Let me fix that" Duterte
Rodrigo "you toke, you go up in smoke" Duterte
Rodrigo "syringe in deep, your family weep" Duterte
Rodrigo "took some shrooms, your head goes boom" Duterte
Rodrigo "I'll literally kill you" Duterte
Rodrigo "want some crack? I'll give you one in your neck" Duterte
Rodrigo "trading joints for hollow points" Duterte
Rodrigo "smoke crackheads, not crack" Duterte
Rodrigo "12 gauge for roid rage" Duterte
Rodrigo "under the bridge downtown is where you got snuffed out" Duterte
Rodrigo "mag dumps into addict bums" Duterte
Rodrigo "glocks for rocks" Duterte
Rodrigo "9mm methadone" Duterte
Rodrigo "cold turkey or cold body" Duterte
Rodrigo "adding the FM to the Jay" Duterte
Rodrigo "lead lunchies for munchies" Duterte

At least he got rid of some of the crime.

Does he torture alcoholics too? Has he blown up breweries or used armed thugs to attack wine shops? If not, why not? Drugs are bad, mmkay?

flips are more yellowish like other Asians.

Citations needed.

BASED

>Rodrigo "12 gauge for roid rage" Duterte

>when the chinks have to teach you how to kill muslims

How long until we start cleaning out our part of the world too?

>Argentina

You have native blood too, you fucking mongrel.

>prone to violence

Do you think the white Americans that bombed the shit out of the Middle East were not violent? Dumb shit.

The people in the Philippines are living in extreme poverty. Their society is rotten. How do you think children will grow up in that kind of environment?

The filipinos in America are one of the largest minorities, but have one of the lowest crime rates. Less than whites.

>Soviet cock sucking mass killer
>Based

Paid Putin's internet army shilling on Sup Forums like every Tuesday.

They are a mix of things..

This is how the looked before they were colonised and bred with other races.

>The filipinos in America are one of the largest minorities, but have one of the lowest crime rates. Less than whites.

I'm not sure about that.

PRAISE ACCELERATIONISM

That's AETA. They're Oceanian, while Filipinos are Austronesians who look more like Native Americans.

American prisons are filled with blacks, latinos, and white. You will rarely see a Filipino. Most Filipino wouldn't dare commite crime or risk being deported.

>Do you think the white Americans that bombed the shit out of the Middle East were not violent? Dumb shit.
It's less a matter of violence, more a matter of targets. I'd rather grow up in a house where my Dad would occasionally beat the shit out of my neighbours than one where he would often beat the shit out of me and my siblings/mother.

>Do you think that a nation that conducts its indiscriminate campaigns of mass murder with the ease of a joystick is going to be a violent gang ridden culture without foreign influences?

>You have native blood too, you fucking mongrel.
no i dont lol, not even one drop thankfully
>Do you think the white Americans that bombed the shit out of the Middle East were not violent? Dumb shit.

they were commanded by the jew(tm). I don't think americans represent the peak of civilization but they certainly know their place and respect authority, would never chimp out like that (when I say americans i mean the real ones -whites-)
>The people in the Philippines are living in extreme poverty. Their society is rotten. How do you think children will grow up in that kind of environment?
you are proving my point, they need an iron fist until they can learn the basic morale and values again, if not they will continue to be barbarians. South philippines is still basically as bad as mexico or any latin american shithole
>The filipinos in America are one of the largest minorities, but have one of the lowest crime rates. Less than whites.
yes, after spics, chinks and niggers...

Nice b8 m8

>nu pol is angry

It's because they put you under the Asian banner and don't have separate categories for Filipinos.

I bet Asian crime statistics would be heaps lower if it wasn't for Filipinos.

I like filipinos btw but I am just being honest.

>As long as people are poor, they'll always be pulled into criminality.
that's not how it works. i know it feels nice to think that criminals have a reason to commit their crimes and are victims themselves but that's not reality

Violence is violence.

What is the Vietnam Phoenix program? Or the thousand other black sites around the word where they "interrogate" suspects. What are disgusting sex tourist leaving thousands of abandoned children in poor countries? What are child molesters like Peter Scully?

You're a chink I get it. t.shing shong

Oh look a non-white Canadian. What a surprise.

All irrelevant

I'm not actually...

The poverty in Philippines is different compared to America's. In the Philippines, you can work your ass off and you'll never get anywhere with lousy salary. That's why some sell drugs as a sideline. That's why many Filipinos migrate for work overseas, working as domestic helpers, caregivers, construction workers, or as nurses. Even if they face abuse, it's better than the salaries back home.

YOU ARE MISSING A LEAF

Nah, we get deported easily compared to ypur mexican border hoppers.

Yasss comrade

HA!

theyre not counting theyre human rights abuses as murder or homicide, pos, should be killed asap

>GIVES HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION A 1000 peso ($20.00) BUDGET

Missing from every outrage article I've seen so far is a succinct summation of WHY the Human Right's Commission should be paid by the Phillippines.

Lots of assertions about how this is bad, how Duerte is a monster and a drug dealer and how it's a rogue state.. but not one reasoned argument for what the fuck the HRC provides? Do they even know?

That's one of the reasons why though.

If you got all the street people from the Philippines and put them in America they would fuck the country up real good.

>Violence is violence.
Violence is the foundation of all human interaction. The only question is who it applies to.

Who the hell told you that?

>kill all the criminals
>crime goes down

>kill all the drug users
>drug use goes down

It's partly their fault for over breeding too

Shut nazicuck faggot
You be the first to go

I often hear other white people call Irish men as white niggers.The English didn't see you are their equal. And you people are stereotyped as brawlers and drunks.

Don't look down on Filipinos. They're the most powerful.

If you're going to pretend to be a Pinoy, at least use a VPN

I would have thought you kikes would have learned that by now

Marunong akong mag tagalog gago pinoy ako hindi ako naglalarp

I hate MOST brown people. I can't hate a brown person who advocates and actually enables the wholesale butchery of drug pushers, addicts, and violent criminals.

Duterte is based.

>And you people are stereotyped as brawlers and drunks.
Do you think we aren't or something?

You're obviously just defending Filipinos because you are one. I'm smart enough to realise reality doesn't care about me.

Of course the commies love a guy who just kills people who doesnt get along with his personal idea of the ideal world
Fucking degenerate scumbags
Kys

This is what the Filipinos have to try turn into a first world country btw.

You are obviously a sheltered shitlib pinoy living a cushy life, evidence being that you were just brought to Canada.

Maybe your hot opinions would be different if you had suffered childhood starvation, abuse, or violence.

Nice Google translate, faggot

crime leads to poverty, not the other way around. marxists has reversed cause and effect.

This is the Filipino capital city.

>Sup Forums is one person

I hear Australians hates chinks because they buy up all their properties.You should return to China before they turn you into dim sum.

Filipinos want to be civilized, but act and support a barbarian?

Ang boboo mo talaga

sure, is that the ministry of internal affairs there on the right?

There isn't ever going to be less childhood starvation and violence if Filipinos keep over breeding.

It makes me sad... I want to support Filipinos.

sauce pls