Global Monetary System Redpill

Ronald Bernard is an ex-money broker who orchestrated global cash flows in service of the global elite. dealing with governments, multinationals, secret services and terrorist groups.

In this lecture he gives an in depth look on the origins of our global monetary system and how banker families such as the Rothschilds came into power. He shows how the system is carefully crafted to rob honest citizens of their money to fund the elite's projects such as wars, organ/human trafficking, and politically motivated governments.

In the last hour of the lecture he offers an alternative on how to fix our current monetary system, and what we can do to achieve this.

He also gave a three part interview where he goes into more detail on the banking system and child trafficking, satanism, and the protocols of Zion which you should be able to find for yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=457akZFYnHo

Keep this bread alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCOvbkPculjIPn0ufvroG7sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oczqtf6X2eE
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4
yournewswire.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/08/confirmed-ronald-bernard-is-alive-cryptocurrency-warnings-video.html?m=1
youtu.be/qoDPUiHdFtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will take his word when somebody looks at his backstory and confirms that he was in fact a big time banker and serial entrepreneur big wig.

Until that happens, he's a guy ion YouTube telling wild stories.

>governments
*movements

Does he have Patreon too?

Now how do we know this guy isn't pulling all of that out of his ass?

Here is the source, the producers of the 3 interviews:
youtube.com/channel/UCOvbkPculjIPn0ufvroG7sg

Do you rural and suburban retards really believe this guy?

\
>i must be spoon fed info I can easily obtain myself

imbecile

dont be absurd

Yah supposedly this guy is full of shit

ENG subtitled interviews 1 2 3

youtube.com/watch?v=Oczqtf6X2eE
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4

>supposedly

damn, thats the height of critical thinking

you should write a book
rather than do 5 minutes of looking into him

none of us can know that since we dont any any internet access to look into it

oh wait

>rubbity rubb, yay benis in budd

Most of what he talks about can be confirmed by looking at the world. As for his past, he was a fucking professional criminal, so why would he have a verifiable resume? What do you want, seriously? For his former co-worker criminals to come and say "oh yeah, Ronald, great guy, I remember that time we broke international laws to fuck up the economy of XYZ". Think before you speak, dumb ass.

Believe what? That the world's richest people are diabolical and do terrible things to gain power and money? Wow man, what a totally insane notion! Only rural and suburban retards would believe that!

And how's he still alive?

Leaves out specifics that could lead to prosecution of individuals (who would of course dodge the charges because they are too powerful to have that happen to them).

Searching his name confirms he was a banker.

They don't outright kill everyone that even mentions anything, that would make a lot of noise. Intimidation, blackmail and ridicule is more effective.

not for long goy

>Suddenly random singing 6 mins in.
Way to ruin it.

I didnt find nothing on him that predated his interview. And for all the anons who say only shills dont believe it...there are millions of videos of wierd theories, Am i supposed to believe all of them. Pic related

So maybe he didn't upload his life to the internet. Did you ever think of that? Anyway, what's so unbelievable about his story? It is essentially him saying that the financial elite are terribly corrupt and they work together to gain more power? That's not insane at all. That's fucking reality. It's how the world is.

TBF, strictly speaking, he and his former co-workers weren't criminals. They operated fully within the framework of the laws and regulations their masters painstakingly put in place to protect them. But that's really the problem.

The third part of the interview is actually recorded after the first two were published, and contains his response to the public reaction.
He explains how you'll find nothing by searching his name besides what he had to put online, because he knows better than to go public with his actual name.
Even the name we know him by now is fictive.
It's for safety. Were he to use his real name, it would be easy to connect the dots with his associates and that'll get him killed.

No, he was quite clear that they were committing financial crimes regularly, however, I take your point about the system being designed to allow what should be considered very criminal behaviour.

That's why I said "strictly speaking"... while what they were doing was obviously criminal on its face, it was all within the confines of the law of the respective countries in which he operated.

>it was all within the confines of the law of the respective countries in which he operated.

Wrong. Did you not watch all of his videos?

>be important banker thats invited into satanic rituals with the top dogs
>not a hint of your existence on the internet
okay

sorry but there is just too many holes in this story. He wants to protect himself, that I can understand. But if satanic cult of rich bankers is after him, wont they recognize him by face? Or by the things he said he did? (like when he said he refused to participate in the rituals and such) there is just enough clues to identify him anyway if you have the resources to spend them. If he is using fake name but shows his face, he is protecting himself only from average plebs, but whats the point?

>inb4 shill
If I believed everything somebody tells on tv, I wouldnt be here in the first place

He got out in 1996. Internet wasn't really around back then.

He's not.
yournewswire.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/

>sorry but there is just too many holes in this story.

Such as?

Fake news.
That's not him.

I haven't watched the third one, but I did watch the first two, and he explicitly stated that everything they did was legal in the countries they did it in, and that they bought off politicians and governments to ensure the laws were crafted in such a way to allow them to do what they needed to do in one country or the next, and to keep others from being able to accumulate as much wealth as they did.

The point is that (((they))) can't be identified through him this way.
He says he worked on the stock floor and got invited into the system behind closed doors, meaning there won't be photographs of them together.
If he used his real name, connections could be traced.
Fuck, we do that all the time here.
Risking that could easily lead to suicide from natural causes, by two bullets to the back of the head.

No, that's a hoax. Look into it. It's disinformation to get people to stop monitoring his case for updates/the next video. The interviews are still being filmed. You can confirm that by doing your own research.

Okay mate, fair enough. Thanks for the correction.

How is it that Sup Forums can find the exact location of a flag against nothing but a clear blue sky backdrop and an occasional flyover, but none of us can find any info on who this guy is or was? Surely there is evidence of this guy existing before all this.

>talks about physical abuse to keep him quiet
>doesnt show any scars or injuries as proof

i think this guy is full of shit

pic unrelated

bump. watched most of it the other day. insightful guy

That body language expert on youtube did a video on him and said either he's a super-human quality actor, or he's telling the truth the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

>politically motivated governments

No!!! Not politically motivated governments!

ANYTHING BUT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED GOVERNMENTS!!!!

Governments shouldn't be politically motivated. That's how we got into this mess in the first place.

>politics is the end-goal of a government
Good germ-slave.

Trumpcucks detected!

Bump. This man speaks truth.

>Express dress shirt
>ex-money broker
LOL
This guy is poor AF, and had a position in the "elite banking world" at the same level as a teller has in the regular banking world.

Keep sucking Trumps dick you civic nationalist faggot. Fucking Democracy cock sucking moron.

ZzZzZZZzzZzzzZ try harder mate

Though he lived in service to evil, he died a changed man. His red pills will be very useful.

>we know there are pedophiles in every government (in the West)
>we know there are secret organizations who desire world control
>people still don't believe a whistleblower because X Y Z excuse
This is why more people don't come forward, go fuck yourselves.

>orchestrated global cash flows in service of the global elite.
>orchestrated

You don't know what a cash flow is, do you?

In normie language, he was an accountant for rich people. Stop using this sensationalist drivel, you won't get any more yous.

Bump

You didn't watch the videos.

I think it's a defense mechanism, because to truly believe that many of the world's most powerful people are profoundly diabolical and orchestrating a world in which the average human is a slave, is just too horrifying for them to say "wow, this may actually be true". It's really very fucking awful to know this shit is genuinely happening, and a lot of people just can't handle it, or they simply can't get past the mindset of thinking the governments work for the people's interests. They're either trapped in the matrix, or to go down the rabbit hole is too confronting, so they just shut it all down by telling themselves this sort of stuff is purely for crackpots. Scared people are great at denial. Scared, and ignorant people are even better at it.

Checked. Lucifer is the true Creator and Benefactor of the People.

A lot of angry shills in this thread. How odd.

>Ronald Bernard Fernandez
Fake news

In this timeline they die. One by one they will be judged and executed Kek willing

So he's been neeting for 21 years now?

Nope, he set up the joy of banking

Watch the video. He's developed an interest free banking system together with ex-bankers and other professionals in the field that could change our monetary system to fuck up the global elite by cutting off their cash flow and give us back control over our own money.

Anyone else find clever that he uses a Rothschild to portray Jesus in his powerpoint?

It's a nice pun

Yeah sounds nice. Hate to bring it to you like this. but that's a pipe dream.

>civ nat
wtf? where did you get that shit from? moron.

This system WILL collapse. After the treasonous sacks of human shit are hanged, a new system will be needed. What's wrong with his?

The system isn't goint to crash without the people in power now, being in power then. It's nothing personnel kid.

>t. French aristocrat circa 1780

That story was BS by disinformationist Baxter Dmitry. Ronald Bernard has been confirmed alive by his interviewer:

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/08/confirmed-ronald-bernard-is-alive-cryptocurrency-warnings-video.html?m=1

Better link:
youtu.be/qoDPUiHdFtw