Spanish distributer confirm snk season 2 delayed to 2017

the Spanish distributor (Selecta Vision) for the DVD/Blu-ray for AoT has confirmed that Season 2 won't air this year. Kodansha has told them so, and they just confirmed now on a manga convention (Saló del Comic 2016)
twitter.com/Misiontokyo/status/729317059134369794
The interview will be posted on

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/3n6xnk/attack_on_titan_junior_high_listed_with_12/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-08/attack-on-titan-junior-high-manga-teases-upcoming-ending/.101867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want Bert to find peace.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

how old are you?

I thought I was the only one who got banned, did some erwinfag get a ban too?

I turned 82 in March, why?

Erwong fags are fucked in their autistic heads and need to be beaten until their autism is cured.

They also were the first to confirm the 12 episodes for Junior High and obviously have more contact with IG and Kodansha than any news site :'(
np.reddit.com/r/ShingekiNoKyojin/comments/3n6xnk/attack_on_titan_junior_high_listed_with_12/

Edit: Pics and link to the official FB account where SV confirms the interview with Misiontokyo has happened and of course the AoT announcement.

thank god its delayed, the manga went to complete shit when the anime was airing (rebellion filler arc)

better be some real sakuga shit

How worse will it get?

This.
Were you the one rping as tumblr landwhales and replying to yourself?

I did some Annie and Bert posts if that's what you mean, but not Erwin.

EH is canon.

Eren vs Armored Titan will be glorious

So hum... is it the new snk thread?

ugh bet this is because of kaba-ripoff-neri

Like shitposting or what? There wasn't any Erwin shitposting but Erwongfags were shitposting after they got their feeling hurt in a previous thread.

Anyways, if you guys ever see this

There's definitely that too, but I can't help but think there's a deeper meaning to what she said. First because Ymir and Hisu kinda mirror each other in a way that reminds me a lot of Clare and Teresa from Claymore (and how their bond embodies the Twin Godesses of Love). Second because Ymir's backstory has a very "mythological" vibe to it : "dying" for the sake of many people and all that.

Historia rejected Godhood and I think Ymir did too.

Probably, there were a lot of God Bert and BA posts. I saw that some of the posts regarding the cam thread were deleted too, so it might have been that. I guess janitors don't like their old pics being remembered.

Oh, I forgot to ask. What kind of deleted posts did you see? I don't think I was replying to myself except when posting Berts.

More like she stoped trying so hard to be someone hateful and understood she had the goddess atitude in her too.

Nah. I was in the previous thread and anons got banned for tumblr rping. The only God Bert posts in those were the ones pretending to be landwhales. Once they got banned the thread was good again.

Selecta vision todavia existe?

Holy crap

They should get banned more often.

Yeah, probably something like it.

Are you referring to the stealth field and molestation posts now? Because that wasn't me.

Snk fags on suicide watch

They think by doing it they're showing it to Bertfags when actually it just makes them look retarded.
No. Those are funny. I mean "Bertybooo is so hawt bergers". Because "LOL landwhales XD".

I'm so happy.

Go drink some blood from the dirty floor, Mumei.

>delaying it until 2017
It's fine to me as long as they deliver us top-tier sakuga.

Meant to post this but oh well.

Threadly reminder that Erwong a pile of feces.

I like both. Also hoping for Kabaneri 2nd cour announcement, I know the madman wont be satisfied with just one.

what the hell? What was up with Isayama drawing EMA's VAs as titans, the godam troll.

I guess more than one of us was banned then. I didn't even get to see those posts.

Tbh I think both Bertfags and them are retarded.

It means that Ymir did something very martyr-like like the goddess Krista. That's really all there is to it.

If you weren't the faggot talking about landwhales and Bertyboofujos and burgers while replying to yourself, then they're not talking about you.

Funny how a Kabanerifag would act smug when Kabaneri isn't any better than SnK.

More time for my backlog then.

Very cute.

The MC for Kabaneri is way better than Eren but Mumei is annoying as hell.

>WIT Studio
>Expecting sakuga

I have news for you.

>Meanwhile Habanero never getting a second cour
bye bye Muhmay
honestly tho, i hope it gets a second cour, but snk better not be delayed

Please drop the meta. Who cares if it's an Erwinfag or Ymirfag or Reinerfag or whoever obsessed with hating Bertfags, we all find it annoying and that's why he got banned. Talking about it will only give him more attention. Next time you see him just report him and ignore completely, while still posting what you like even if it triggers him.

this

You're all cancer, Bertfags especially.

Si

They have some popular franchises coming soon (Jojo,OPM,Erased,Shigatsu)

They are at least consistent when it comes to their animation, consistently inconsistent

This.

Who didn't see this coming? The March interview revealed WIT had a lot of nothing for season 2.

Agreed. How will the fanbase react when he dies anyway? He's extremely popular.

All I wanted was to see the Ymir/Historia scenes animated.

I am hoping for group suicides.

Yes, they can. Sakuga houkai that is.

Casuals gonna casual I guess.

Well two already said they would drop, so close enough.

Didn't know there were this many Spaniards here

When will we get Historia's favourite memory animated? ;_;

>4+ years since season1

How is this allowed? How are nips reacting to this?

It will be worth it stalking tumblr for reactions. We can't miss that.

>animated
You mean a still.

I hope we get filler of that scene.

Gotta spend time around somewhere since there are no jobs.

When we get this scene animated (if ever...), it's going to be even worse.

>forcing a girl to get drunk
Isn't this date rape?

Same here, but at least I got an unpaid internship this summer

Please

Not if it's a fond memory.

>If the new chapter triggers you and you want me to tag it let me know!
So, they get off on other's fake triggers to get attention?
I can't wait.

It's her favourite memory so she must not have minded that much. (What that says about her on the other hand)

Not if the other party is enjoying it.

I want to believe that by then tumblr will have grown out of the current retarded NO RAPE NO culture. That or the fanbase will already be so tired of SnK that no one will be watching it.

>Kabaneri
>The Ancient Magus Bride OVA
Of course WIT delays Titans next year. 2 series in 1 year is too much for them to handle.

>It's her favourite memory
Where does this headcanon come from? It was a simple memory.

In the Hangeki game Historia likes it when Ymir bullies her and she also called Reiner deluded.

>In the Hangeki game

I think that user meant to say that it's a very fond memory that she has of Ymir since it happened when she was feeling down about being in the top 10 and not Ymir so Ymir tried to cheer her up.

Historia can hold her own, I think

Attack on Titan: Manga Teases Upcoming Ending

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-08/attack-on-titan-junior-high-manga-teases-upcoming-ending/.101867

Eh? It happened when she saw Ymir as a titan.

Finally.

BUT ARE THEY IN THE BASEMENT? HOW FUCKING LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THEY FIND THAT FUCKING BASEMENT?

>Attack on Titan: Manga
Almost had me here, faggot. It's talking about Chuugakkou, not the actual manga.

Exactly, it's a flashback to their graduation party.

Yes and how is it "her favorite memory"?

I think in the drafts there's an extended scene of that moment. And I know being in the top ten bothered Historia a lot since she bought it up to Ymir.

Will we be getting another spinoff after Chuugakkou? AHMB MP spin-off is what I would like but I doubt that will happen...

They're currently killing each other near the basement.

I said that it's fond memory that she has of Ymir, not necessarily her favorite since that's reserved for their first time.

I HOPE CHUUGAKKOU BERT WINS HIS ANNIE IN THE ENDING ;_;

After her initial shock Historia was pretty quick to accept Ymir and defend her as an ally to humanity. I also wonder if she subconsciously recognized that titan form from the book Frieda read to her.

>more Annie spinoffs
Can we not? The VN and Lost Girls weren't enough?

It's a fond one of Ymir at least.

How is it a fond memory in general?

>AHMB MP
what is it?