JoJo thread

Part 8 has just exploded during the flashback chapters. If it can stay this consistently good till its end then it's definitely going to be one of the top tier JoJo parts. What are your hopes for Part 8?

pastebin.com/TZEpwAAp

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cb96qvTWGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope we at least get a glimpse of the main villain.

My favorite villains are always the one that play an active role in a story instead of sitting behind the scenes all the time like DIO. It's why I love Valentine.

could the user who made this probably make one with diavolo's hair having the usual pink color instead of green on the right one? i really like his pink hair
but this one looks really great though

Alternate Universe qt Shinobu

All this good taste.

I hope Araki can end it without dying.

>Araki
>dying

Death is a condition that only affects mere mortals.

F L A S H B A C K M A N

When's the next chapter?

Several yesterdays into the future

Look at the second to bottom right panel. We can see Gaps laying down with FBM looking down on him. I think after Josefumi and Kira get buried, Gaps wakes up for the first time, briefly interacts with FBM (maybe FBM wipes his memory and he would've kept it otherwise), then gets put back to sleep until Yasuho finds him

>Joshuu decimating damo
>Stone ocean tier ending
>next JoJo will be Gappy's daughter
>Antagonist has some connection to valentine/the holy corpse
>main villains stand has space altering powers and some connection to ph universe will be made
>fight to the death between kyo and Jobin
>final fight taking place in the stadium

19th
We'll get raws a day or two before, and the chapter is translated about a week after it releases.

tomorrow

How did that dumbass kid in SO survive the universe shift?

Pucci didn't kill him. That's all there is to it.

Just like everybody.

He would later die of a cold.

Everyone who lives long enough to reach the singularity point is taken to the new universe.
The dead are replaced with new souls.

Here's to you

>Gaps getting buried twice
Jesus fuck this changes everything, I thought this was just theorywank that people actually believed but this makes sense.

I forget, did you ever make an Okuyasu one?

thanks man i appreciate it

his lips look really weird though

I liked Diego and that's why I personally didn't mind this ending at all. His final actions were more or less heroic - as heroic as a greedy asshole could get, that is - so in a way it prevented him from becoming a monster like Dio.

I am going to, can't say when but i will make one

Do people in this thread actually find this theory plausible? One thing I noticed too is that in the flashback, FBM is infront of a Wall Eye, which raises in after the earthquake happens, so it fits the timeframe perfectly.

I'd expect a Pucci as full-blown main crew protagonist in part IX too.

Part VII had alt Dio as an antihero, part VIII has Kira as a heroic figure in slightly different time period than the main heroes, it'd feel like natural conclusion.

Villain will be pair of twins posing as a single character to archetypically fuse Pucci, Weather and Diavolo.

>Joshuu decimating Damo
>Kyou vs Joubin
>Final fight taking place in the STADIUM
holy shit I didn't realize how much I NEED this.

Happy now?

>>Antagonist has some connection to valentine/the holy corpse
It'll either be Judas and his Stand [Painkiller] or Longuinus (His lance was forged from the stand granting meteor and it gave Jesus [Ticket To The Ride], it just took longer to shunt the death on as the guy was already dead.)

Wrong pastebin again, that's the old outdated one
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

>this plays

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

You know, I used to be worried that the main baddie being introduced late would mean he'd end up lacking in development and interesting character moments, but after people like Jobin, Karera, and Damo who started shining immediately after they showed up I think he's likely to be pretty cool either way. Still can't wait to see the fashion though.

Reminder
>Yasuho's Father is the boss Rickman
>he will forcefeed her the Rokakaka
>this will transform her into a rockwoman against her will
>over the course of the story she will slowly come to terms with his discharges her life and her relationship with Gappy

Diego's still my favorite character, I think his death retroactively became one of the saddest moments for me.
In a way every aspect of it is fitting for a character like him (driven by revenge, stubborn, and tragically pointless) but I still find it sad.

>Villain will be pair of twins posing as a single character to archetypically fuse Pucci, Weather and Diavolo.
Joshua and Joanna Higishikata? One of them has a stand that does unspecified things with snails, and the other can view a persons memories but only if they are covered in some form of fluid.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cb96qvTWGI

pls no

no she will turn into a rockMAN

>valentine
>a villain

No

He sacrificed Mountain Tim man.

>Flashback Man is Jesus Christ reborn through Johnny's corpse thanks to the equivalent exchange when he shot himself
>Ends up being the leader of the Rockhumans, giving them a purpose and standing as a holy figure for the whole species
>Damo, Joubin and Karera are the trio of main-minor villains, Karera of which chooses to betray them to get the Rokakaka for herself
calling it

But did he love his rich old lady wife or was he the one that offed her

Fuckin Longinus. If it weren't for him Jesus wouldn't have a Stand which means he couldn't have advised Johnny which means Valentine would have succeeded in making America great again. Longinus hates America.

Mountain tim should have just given up the girl for his country valentine gave his life multiple times

Oh man guys I figured it out
He's Kira and Josefumi in the first fusion
then he wakes up and sees FBM
and gets put back in
and fuses with JOHNNY

That's up for you to decide I think, just like deciding whether he knew HP is a woman during the :kiss" and whether HP knew where his father is

Rock humans have no holy figures though, they worship the nature according to the data dump from a few chapters ago

Araki has been rusing us the whole time?

The Jobin we know isn't the actual Jobin.
He's a rockman who stole his identity. I believe he's the flashback man.
>but user, they look different!
Remember that we haven't seen this universe's version of Cinderella yet. So it's possible he had his looks changed because if he didn't Gappy would recognize him. Notice how Jobin just so happened to go a trip when Damo showed up to clean house. Tsurugi will later realize how Jobin isn't his real dad and will become this parts Hayato.

What if they'd worship the FBM because he was born from the nature of the equivalent exchange, i.e. the soil of Morioh which created the EE that led to Gappy being formed.

Speaking of Tsurugi, what do you guys think of him so far?

OH FUCK THIS PARALLELS KIRA CHANGING HIS FACE AND HIDING AS THE DAD OF A FAMILY

Based as fuck.

I would actually buy this.

The family didn't notice anything except the fact that he suddenly had a liking for spiky fashion.

We did see alternate Aya I think, there was a nurse with similar speech patterns. Might just be a coincidence though, and someone else might have Cinderella anyway

Also I think we still might see someone with Crazy Diamond, and there's also the weird mangaka rockman left to reveal

Why are they making Tamami and Toshikazu midgets from the start? I thought that their change in height was hilarious in the manga.

I'm convinced the mangaka is this guy.

>Making Aishu think a bus was Jobin, the best ruse throughout the series
10/10

I could see a full part 9, and some Jojo one shots

I'm not so sure about Crazy Diamond, Soft and Wet is already pretty similar to it in terms of ability

HP was Pucci, you can't tell me otherwise

Much cooler than I've expected, better than Emporio (and I don't really dislike Emp either in the first place), easily among top 3 Higashikatas next to Norisuke IV and Jobin

Do you think Jobin's wife will be relevant?

Reminder that Kira was retconned from looking like this into being one of the most gorgeous characters Araki has ever created. It's been years since flashback man, Araki could have redesigned him as well. I think it's Jobin.

>his stando power makes him able to go into other dimensions
>use them as inspiration for his manga
>he got to the original universe's morioh and saw crazy diamond

>Soft and Wet is already pretty similar to it in terms of ability
What? They're nothing alike

That annoyed me at first, but holy shit did they ever knock it out of the park with the lock adaptation. It's easily my favourite episode so far, aside from a few QUALITY shots of koichi towards the end.

>Italian
>indirectly kills a younger sibling
>closest [person Diego has to a friend unless Magenta Magenta counts

Shit, you're right

Whilst I know about the retconning, I don't think Jobin is the flashback man. You remember Josuke's reaction to him? "I know that face!" Gappy presented no signs of recognition to Jobin.

So D4C

Rohan won't show up, his name was on the tree as a small gag, as well as Qtaro

>Magenta Magenta

You mean Wekapipo right?

if i know where you live i'd blow you

no homo

Rohan won't, but Araki said a different eccentric magaka will appear
He also gave an example of a rockman job as mangaka

He looked sort of like magenta magenta with a weaker jawline at first.

No, he can't bring anything back or transfer his stand to other versions of him, basically just sightseeing

mountaint tim tried to woo a married girl, he deserves a painful death

Nobody likes Magenta Magenta

I don't really think either of them counts, neither does Sandman

20th Century Boy loves him

That's a little harsh, don't you think?

I like him, his design is really cool. And I thought the scene where he gives Stephen a ruler to measure where MM needs to aim was funny.

>tfw he was the one of all people whose Stand was named 20th Century Boy

For you

Crazy Diamond restores things by reassembling existing components into a previous state, as well as being able to combine two things together (for example Angelo and the rock). Josefumi's Soft and Wet can use bubbles to both separate components (extracting pepper from his ramen, a bit more refined than just punching shit apart in CD's case) and to assemble/combine two objects (grafting branches together seamlessly). Not exactly the same, but similar, which fits in with the parallels between the characters.

You think Araki might go on break soon?

>Part 8
>one of the top parts
>still no main villain
This is why parts 3 and 5 were lackluster.

???

>5
>lackluster
nice meme

Diego was Johnny's friend in his pov, just not the other way around

please stop this meme

>implying Yasuho won't be the main villain
>implying Joubin isn't the main villain disguised as Joubin
>implying Josuke isn't the main villain all along that erased his memory on purpose

Holy shit that train fight was intense

i like magenta magenta, great design, great stand, a worthless jobber (which i love)

Why would he?

I meant in universe

Really easy to dislike at first when he's working with Yotsuyu, but after that he has turned into a consistently entertaining character to have around. Definitely one of the better kid sidekicks.

>pacing as bad as part 3, but in italy
>gimmick stands like part 3, but in italy
>giorno shows no emotion like jotaro, but in italy
>diavolo is only heard of and only shows up near the end, like dio in part 3, but in italy
The only good parts about it are when Diavolo actually does something, when Giorno comes up with crazy shit and Bruno being Bruno. It was definitely lackluster though.

this is the best non main villain fight in all of JoJo

Would you keep her comfy and safe while she slumbers away in her stony form?

>liar
>Murder
>Tried to rape a teenage girl
The only true good guy is Pucci.

I would hire prostitutes and ask them to lean against my "statue" as i fuck them

What do you mean by gimmick stands?