How Do We Stop White Men From Committing Massacres?

How Do We Stop White Men From Committing Massacres?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201212/school-shooters-who-are-not-white-males
youtu.be/Qi1oN1icAYc
youtube.com/watch?v=08J8J3uHsFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop running the mk ultra program

>supreme gentleman
>white
He's literally as white as Obama

Regulated, state-subsidized prostitution. Never let a supreme gentleman die of thirst.

Outlaw SSRI drugs. /thread

How Do We Stop People*
Fucking bigot.

When is the last time a black/Hispanic person shot up a room full of 6 year olds in America?

model society after star trek and make them holodeck engineers, limit their sugar intake and make sure they get to visit the moon

they do it from their cars driving down the street

niggers gun down children all the time and at a higher rate than anyone else in america. we spics don't though, we're the best behaved people in America.

lanza is a jew.

i'd say asians got you beat in the behavior category, but you're right, niggers gun down children daily

Please link a source of an n word shooting up a room full as children, it should be easy to find since you claim it happens all the time?

You mean White Democrats.

Firstly, they don't gun them down while they're at school, not to say they don't shoot children in their homes. Secondly, I couldn't care enough to find one specific case so have the first result duckduckgo gave me: psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/201212/school-shooters-who-are-not-white-males

Kill all black people so that white people have no one to kill.

You can't!

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Go back to your non white country

>chicago has a "mass shooting" nearly every day
>this fucking canadian faggot ignores it
i swear to fuck canada needs a goddamn range ban along with Turkey

heyjackass.com
every shooting in chicago tallied with news articles and sources

How do we stop niggers from raping and killing across America

There is only one race. The mass shooter race.

You don't. Your suppose to encourage them to kill more people. It's fun, and society sucks.

I said link me a specific news story of an African American who shot up a room full of 30 six year olds.

Protip: you can't so stop trying, Mass shootings are a white male problem.

lol.

More mass shooters = heavily increased military budget for additional protection.

I get it.

this

>white men commit massacr-

You think that never happened in Rwanda, for example?

yesterday problably, CNN just didn't report it

Show me the proof of.

R̥̪͈E͓̹̘̺̥̬͞ͅM̱̕E͍̱͕̣̮̘͢M̬̤B͕̩͍̣͠Ȩ͓̝̗̞̝̩R̭̜̟̦̫ ͎́M͡E̩̰͔͕͓ͅ

'heehee I'll make a snarky reply that totally BTFOs the OP heehee!'
If you respond to these threads without saging, without remind everyone else not to respond to these threads, you deserve death.

Stop forcing children onto psychoactive drugs.
Start nurturing them better. Start being better parents instead of having latchkey kids who you only see for a few hours a day.

youtu.be/Qi1oN1icAYc

Problem solved

we count on one hand the times that it happens and jail/ kill them, then we go back to the thousands of muslim terrorists doing the same thing you fuck.

Seperate students by gender. Engage female and males students with the learning methods best suited to their sex.

Stop bending the knee to the female imperative at every opportunity.

Teach young men not to be omega retards.

By censoring thug culture from TV, Radio and Stores and putting black children in boarding schools. Half the reason niggers run amok and waving guns around is because we let them. When you see even whites getting into that kind of culture, you know it's not all the niggers fault

Yeah what these guys did is sure equal to shooting at little kids...

Why the fuck would we waste valuable boarding school slots on niggers?

>an n word

This board has made me a genuine schizo. I'm not trying to be funny. I used to be normal. I could have conversation with people like a regular person now everything is just not right. Thanks Sup Forums

Why do you have to bring race into this user?

You'll take it bitch and you'll like like it.

Oh actualy.

blacks prolly kill far more 6 year olds each year than whites

Not politics
Sage and report

stop niggers from shoving knives in their face

>How Do We Stop White Men From Committing Massacres?

How do we stop Jews from being 250% overrepresented per capita in terror attacks on American soil?

Holy shit. Literal FPBP.

Because he asked for a way to stop niggers. Boarding and military schools are realistically the best way to pound education into them and as a plus, they won't be as easily poisoned by thug culture they would inevitably grow up around thanks to shitty lower class parents living in subpar inner cities

Why would you want to do that?
Massacres only account for a small proportion of deaths from firearms.
Niggers however...

And keep in mind niggers are only 13% of the population.

you don't. Current society is creating tens of thousands of disillusioned young men. Thank the jews. This has been going on for thousands of years, if you mess up society and marriage you have men wandering around with nothing to do except kill

>New
>Murder
>Every
>12 hours

everyday in the ghetto

>Asian
>less 5% of population in US
>commit 5.5-9 percent of total mass murderer

Holy shit man.

Cumskins kill unarmed men and children black man kills cops.

Well to use liberal logic
Apologize and placate them, maybe more government handouts as well?

416 unknown assailants. KEK

guy on the right is a mongrel (he admitted it himself), guy in the left isnt really that white either. I dont know the one in the middle.

>Men
Literally nothing wrong
>White

But it's pretty funny

>nose
>parents are rich bankers
>mentally ill / schizo
>weeb

jewish.exe

You spelled Democrats wrong.

Kill black people so bullying stops

youtube.com/watch?v=08J8J3uHsFk

Turn off the TV because they are psyop hoaxes with false narratives done to smear white people, gun owners, preppers anti feminists, and anyone who opposes leftism aka (((zionism)))

This isn't real, is it?