Hongcouver

>tfw, white
>tfw, living in Hongcouver
>tfw, out of place
>tfw, 1/4 of my city is Chinese
>tfw, not accounting poos, flips and other non European types which means the city is 2/3rds non-white
>tfw, I walk amongst Moon faces and man/chicklets
>tfw, Asian women are uppity and despise white men here because of racial demographic reality + sjwness so I can't slay chink puss
>tfw, I hear their language everywhere I go
>tfw, housing markets are overpriced and I can't move out of my moms place
>tfw, whole family is stressed because rich china chinks have bought 50% of the houses in my neighbourhood so property taxes are on the rise
>tfw, economy is a slump and i work a min wage job
>tfw, can't get any better jobs because of chink nepotism and racism here
>tfw, chinks laugh at me all day
>tfw, bums every where
>tfw, rising crime
>tfw, yesterday I got robbed by a fucking bum who took my phone, and wallet that had loads of important things like my licence, health card, two CC's and other crap
>tfw, old Chinatown is dead and gone but new Chinatown is bascially the entire city

Please guys Im fucking stressed with the chink problem here and need advice/a solution/or something to make me feel better. I don't know what to do anymore. Dad is fucking livid and going crazy, mom is depressed and I'm depressed as well. Why are chinks Evil? Why are chinks destroying my city? Why can't they move back to China?

Don't worry, you have "Le Third Gender" on your passport now. Soon you can be a weed doper everywhere as well. You're living in a wonder land which direct comes from those dystopia novels. Just remember how progressively lucky you are.

>Elect a french guy
>Expect him not to cuck the country up

Leaf logic

Flushing New York is completely Asian too.

This is what you get when you sell your land to aliens. Results arent different from them conquering you and seizing your clay, and not a single shot was fired.

now you know how we feel

Lucky you. What I would do to be able to go to Vancouver and date a qt Chinese-Canadian gf.

Chinks are shit, you need a reality check desu.

Saying that is the equivalent of saying I wish I could come to the US to date a qt black gf.

Why havnt you joimed the white flight and moved to real Canada? If you dont know where than obviously you arent invited...

Sounds like Vancouver. Toronto is also fucked.

For some reason I don't feel bad at all reading this. Feel rejoiced even. You leaves deserve this. A more cruel fate than a country-wide nuclear airstrike.

Calgary?

Don't worry, soon they'll legalize weed, and then you won't be so stressed anymore.

I hope you get raped by Kurds and Iraqis.

>Getting physically outmatched by a homeless man

How?

>French

First we're not french, we're quebecers, second Trudeau is an ethnic Cuban and culturally anglo.

>Asian women despise white men

Try tinder. I think I fucked more yellow pussy than a phosphorous covered cat farm.

Yeah, you sure have to hope, faggot. Meanwhile I don't have to hope that Canada becomes a Chinese colony.

He had a butchers knife and was drugged out. Wasn't gonna risk it.

You most DEFINITELY deserve it, whitey. Thank you based Asia.

The end is nigh for the leaf.
They will remain watered down alt-rightists and atheists at best, and slowly dwindle into non-existence.

Instead of going full 1488, leafcuck will shill for BBC. Good riddance

This was just posted yesterday you fucking faggot

>be Dane
>Iraqis, Syrians, Kurds and all manner of shitskins invade
>rape danish women
>accepts it

Hey nigger, your country is fucked too.

The first thing you should start doing is carrying a dummy wallet. Put $10 in there in small bills, and fill the rest up with grocery store club cards. Next time you get robbed, give them that instead of your real wallet. I know it's not ideal, and not a solution, but will save you some hassle next time (there will be a next time) you get robbed.

F

-act, Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world!

>Implying the Chinkvasion wasn't going on long before Troudeau got elected

Are ya silly? Homeless people have something akin to retard and dad strength combined.

>he didn't question the size of his knife
>he didn't produce a larger one

I've fought my fair share of homeless to know that's not true

Filipinos are literally 1.5 metres tall you retard. Don't post with this flag again.

>tfw white
>tfw living in Hongcouver
>tfw met a Japanese qt
>tfw moving to Japan with her next year
Yes its still full of gooks, but at least there's no chinks

we need to purge chinks like we did back in 98

There doesn't have to be a next time, fucking move to a White community.

>tfw no healthy chinky gf

you uppity snowfrogs never cease to amuse

Your life will turn to shit.
Your job prospects in JP will be shit.
Your wife will permanently cut you off from sex once she first gets pregnant.
Bon voyage, leaf.

So cute

Move to us

people think redheads have no soul
I'm a redhead and think chinks have no soul

Yeah then you will be desensitized about everything that is going on around you.
You will just smoke your problems away while the real world is crumbling under your feet, the day you stop for one second will be the day you realize that you could have stopped this.

you can't slay chink puss because your a beta loser, meanwhile chad is getting his fill of that tight chink snatch

Thats feel, when you are Polish and in Britain fr the currency, and you can always return with monies to ethnostate Poland

LEARN TO SPEAK CHINESE DUMBFUCK NUMBNUT

I'm married to a SE asian and my mate is married to a chink. Just give in.

hongcouver was the only place i visited where you had to smoke weed to stay sane, it also makes me livid whenver i see a post here on how asians are honorary whites, sorry leaf the only thing you can do is move out or burn down the city

Come to Scotland. We need more people

>wanting to actually live In Japan
You deserve what you get, filthy racemixing degenerate

It's literally paradise compared to Sweden at least, not counting work hours. Like a fucking fairy land.

Japan is a depressing, overpopulated shithole. No thanks.

They love you long time

i would gladly leave canada for scotland

bro, all you need to do is chink yourself out and change your last name to lee or wang or somethin. then walk around with your eyes slanted, wear the typical local chink garb, etc..

Japan working hours is a meme. It's not the 1980's anymore. Japan has a load of three day weekend holidays, and Japs actually work less hours than Italians, Americans and Poortuguese.

Sweden is depressing, quite ugly AND filled to the brim with violent niggers and muslims.

>ITT: untermenschen wallowing in self pity because he's inferior
Why do you blame others for your problems instead of getting good faggot?

>I'm married to a SE asian and my mate is married to a chink. Just give in.

Disgusting. And other of your friends is marrid to a dog, other to a faggot and other to a child I guess?

Why don't you do something about it? I've always wondered which would get people more riled up, race war or class war. I think in this case you can do both: go out and start killing chinks and say they've been invading your country and destroying your economy. Try to get other disenfranchised young men like yourselves involved too, you get to kill richfags and invaders. Two birds with one stone.

but what about rural areas? Sweden has some of the most beautiful nature in the whole world

Auckland is the same

You have to understand they aren't invading so much as being invited, the gate is left open because people in the west don't see race or care about ethnicity at all. Infuriating as it is, they think that nothing is lost when we become minorities in our own cities.

I'm from southern Sweden, I'm not moving up into the god damn mountains. Everyone I live is in the south. My hometown is borderline okay, but as for now I'm stuck in a fucking city studying.

I do wish I was born in the north, though. Open nature, traditions of guns and hunting, less fucking niggers and muslims.

>he thinks legalization means anything to Canadians

You can literally have top-shelf marijuana mailed directly to your doorstep via Canada Post no matter what province you live in, no ID or pr medical prescription required. Flowers, concentrate, edibles, whatever you want.

If anything legalization is going to make things worse, since the government will crack down on MOMs.

>tfw, yesterday I got robbed by a fucking bum
Cucknadian as is

hello CIA
or antifa?
maybe it doesnt matter

to anybody new here, disregard posts like this calling for illegal / violent action, these are sabotage attempts

how much longer are you stuck in the city?
and say you did move further north after your studies, how hard would it be to visit relatives? it cant take that long to travel that distance

i live in the 2nd biggest country in the world with one of the lowest pop densities, i know all about traveling large distances to visit relatives & friends

Don't you see? It's the richfags that are opening the gates. They are inviting them in to benefit themselves at your expenses. I don't get why plebs don't rise up and fight? At the end of the day, the bigger issue behind race is wealth distribution, I don't want to share what I have with plebs, let alone black or yellow plebs who don't share anything common with me.

So talking about it on pol will get rid of these rich invaders? I think there's been enough talking honestly. Time for action, I guess if the French plebs simply just discussed their situations among themselves they would suddenly be eating cakes

Not too long, but I'll move back, everyone I know is there. I'm very sick of not having immediate access to my life-long friends.

seconded, but If i had the option I'd go to Iceland first

We'll do it when you rise up and kill your blacks and mexicans. It's been what, 2-300 years now?

>the bigger issue behind race is wealth distribution

found the commie shill

nobody is mad about wealth differences between whites, hierarchy is natural and we can all work together, no matter the collar color

the problem is with traitors & parasites from all socioeconomic backgrounds, from welfare dependents to big corporations begging for handouts & bailouts, and lobbying for floods of cheap labor

>a stupid goy toy elected yesterday is responsible for the Chinese conquering your country for the last 15 years

If only the problem were so simple that one could pick up arms and rally with ones countrymen to drive the invaders out my dear sweet burger.

Sadly you are wrong. Its not just richfags, this is the whole problem. The same problem in Europe with their muzzies, the same problem in Canada and Aus with their Asian immigration problems.

We have democracy in all of these places. It is not a matter of just the rich sheltered sjws, nor just corrupt politicians acting against our will. It is literally the will of the voting population to be replaced by massive waves of foreigners. It is what people want. That is what makes it such a difficult problem to surmount. How are we to defend our demographics when our very demographics have no survival instinct, no tribal sense of self preservation? The US and Poland are the only countries I have any hope for in the world. Even if the 56% meme is real, there is still hope for you. Maybe there is hope for the rest of us but it is uncertain. Violence is not the solution, certainly not when we cannot be bothered to vote for our own most basic of benefits.

>Time for action
yes, voting and possibly more importantly, using your voice to convince more people to join us
incentivized voluntary repatriation will do orders of magnitude more to defend the cultural & ethnic integrity of western nations than any vigilantism, and it's legal and above moral reproach

if you want to commit violent crimes and murders more than saving your people, then it's obvious that your primary motivation is NOT saving your people

sometimes saving your people is actually rather mundane, slow & boring, not a hollywood action movie

The funniest and most disturbing part is that China literally gives tons of their funny money to people who are going to buy land in other countries. Worth nothing until they convert it to USD and buy property with it. The fact that it's gotten this bad without anyone noticing this one simple trick to create wealth out of thin air is goddamn sad.

Actually this is another interesting thing. I guess the richfags in this country really did a good job on convincing everyone they are momentarily embarrassed millionaires. But in truth plebs are useful idiots manipulated to attack whoever threatens the elites. Race is just a tool the kikes use.

im assuming you are quite young, 18-21.. remember that those life-long friends will marry off, possibly get jobs in other places, even leave the country

from a longer term perspective it's probably better not to base where you live on friendships, better to base it on two things:
1) good, stable employment
2) where you want your wife & family to live

I don't want to share what I have with other people, let alone sharing my country and tax dollars with people different than me. Honestly I hate rich people and niggers equally, ones oppressing me and the other is leeching off my work.

if you feel that your current employer is leeching off your work (i.e. no paying you enough for your labor), you are free to find a better paying job, or go solo as an entrepreneur, or start your own company

but i agree with you about parasites, from cheetoh eating unemployed stoners to CEOs, parasitizing hard working people by trying to take money they haven't earned from the govt (which means taking it from us)

No, I'm pretty old, and my friends and family will likely live and die in my hometown. Good advice for normies, but I'm here.

I think the problem is most people are benefiting from these invaders so they won't speak up. I think you need to hit people where it hurts the most, their wallets, you need to convince them having immigrants is bad for your quality of life. That's when people really start to care and vote

tl;dr
stopped at 1/4 of my city is chinks
learn from them

Oh I see, thought you were going into university straight out of high school.

Do you think Sweden will avoid turning into a majority non-white country? What gives you hope / what are the most realistic solutions?

I'm not against normal economic conventions. What I'm against is richfags importing invaders and causing my quality of life to drop while increasing their quality of life. You can be happy, but I won't allow you to be happy at the expense of making me sad. That's why I'm saying there's a bigger issue behind race, I could give two shits about any other races in the world, they are irrelevant to me, but once you mess with my wellbeing then you deserve to be hunted down and destroyed

If my people care more about money than one another, if they are truly that apathetic regarding which creatures exist around them (they are), who am I to do anything to change their mind? We can all worship the money god together I guess. Its all so tiring and ultimately depressing. These people want diversity but are too simple to see that one culture and race will always seek to dominate the other, and when they succeed (as we have before with the native american indians, the aussie abos and kiwi maoris), that piece of what makes the world truly diverse is gone forever. We are a mere 800 million in a world coming up on 8 billion? Or is it 9 now? Fuck these retards I should stop caring, blank it out and become a millionaire.

>richfags importing invaders and causing my quality of life to drop while increasing their quality of life

I am 100% against this as well. Strange that it never seems to be voted on at all, it just quietly keeps happening.

Because the fucking kikes are always going on a tangent and using race to hide this issue. And the fucking nazis and white supremacist idiots are falling for this and creating an even worse PR image for what people really want.

>white Canada
>Calgary

Lmao

It all depends on if the people wake up or not. It seems like they/we are starting to. But just electing a few anti-immigration parties wont work, we are going to have to kick people out, many people. And I'm not sure we'll take that next step.

what if another country forcibly moved in (temporary conquering) and took that step for you?

We were warned.

Sure, it's not like we can defend ourselves.

We used to know.