How come so many people talk about things like 'fatshaming', but nobody talks about 'baldshaming'?

How come so many people talk about things like 'fatshaming', but nobody talks about 'baldshaming'?

what the fuck i thought it was imagine moi shock man

manlets, balding men, and small hands are fare game

Please, don't make this a thing.

oh no not sex for three whole years

the horror

the horrorrrrr

lmfao at everyone in this world

>didn't have sex for three years

Haha that must have been terrible h-haha

I am really interested what was your real motive for making this thread.

Men are creatures of practicality, power and skill. They should NOT obsesses about looks beyond maintaining good health, and enough style to be hireable. Anything beyond is Jewish gender bend Marxist garbage.

Forgot to mention: again.

it is

this too

I'm 29 and haven't even held a womans hand. These people are pussies.

#BaldLivesMatter

>Balding man, 46, so ashamed of his receding hairline he started a PRIVATE SPACE TRANSPORT COMPANY says he is fending off suitors thanks to his new luscious looks

>Klingon turns into Hipster Douchebag

Speciesfluid was a mistake

Paul Joseph Watson?

i miei fianchi/my sides

I haven't had sex for 23 years

Why would you not just go bald?

If i had a hairline like that i would go bald or picard it.

No one cares as much about your baldness as you do.
I was insecure about it too (started balding at 18). Then I took the shavedpill- you'll get some stick from your mates for about 10 minutes, and then everyone just moves on.

You look cleaner, and even if you have a weirdly-shaped head you'll still look better than with full Larry David side-tufts.
Plus, if you lift and work your neck muscles, you look intimidating as fuck with a shaved head.

>three years

MAIN STREEM METEOR

>Plus, if you lift and work your neck muscles, you look intimidating as fuck with a shaved head.
Wishful thinking. Most people do indeed look like Pilky boy

You sound like the type of guy who should lead a radical restructuring of our economy, culture and government

Baldshaming is only a thing in USA. Outside of the USA nobody cares if you are bald. It is a natural process.
Amerifats always so insecure.

>cut it of
>grow a beard
>work on your health/muscles
don't be a faggot

Going on a year myself. Last GF was a slut and I couldn't take it anymore and after that a poor 19 yo mulatto on tinder sold me her ass.

Have full head of hair.
6'3" tall
200lbs work out all the time
Masters degree , twice median family salary.

>THREE YEARS