Should I save the Aryan race?

> Be me
> Australian (Danish blood) studying in Finland.
> Met a Finnish girl on tinder
> Ask her out to coffee
> Meet her and she is mint (pic looks like her)
> Parents are devoted Christians and have 11 kids including her. Don't believe in safe sex I guess
> Didn't go into religion because """bad topic""" for first date
> Went really well going on the second date soon to make this shit real

Should I become a devout Christian as well so we can marry and fuck endlessly and make a mini nation of pure Aryan babies.

I fucking hate kids, but Sup Forums, what do you reckon? Can I make you proud?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laestadianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would a devoted christian and family-oriented girl be using a slut-app like Tinder?

>11 kids
don't tell me you've picked some psycho jehova's witness or some shit like that. Devout christians are rare here and probably complete nutjobs most of them, so good luck.

What's it like in Oulu these days?

Fpbp

/thread

Also, if your only motivation to get kids is because some fat son of a whore said it's based and le kek wills it, you should IMMEDIATELY kill yourself

How about you mate with Danes or Australians of Nordic descent? Do you even know how important monoethnic relatiobships are

This. Swiss posters know what's up. Their wisdom shouldn't be ignored considering they live in on of the best run countries in the world.

one time my friend told me he met a girl who looked like amber heard. i asked him to show her to me on facebook. she looked nothing like heard besides having blonde hair and blue eyes.

so op, pics?

this.

girls on tinder are a major red flag

just dew it mang
resurrect the mongol khanate

I think you should user. If you feel like she's the one, settle down and pump out some beautiful aryan babies.

yes.

>i dont like kids

ive heard a lot of fathers say that even though they dont like kids in general, they still love their own.

>He isn't already a devout Christian.
She deserves better than you.

>danish blood
why are you thinking to contaminate pure Finnish gene pool with your dirty Germanic blood

She wants a good fuck you idiot not a boyfriend. Either you move fast or she will be fucking the other 50 that matched her.

she's a shy girl looking for his future husband

or she just wants to fuck as many guys as possible, who knows

CHING CHONG CHANG

You should find a pure blooded finnish girl

wtf? you can speak finnish???
chong chong ching!

How the fuck you know that shit?

Depressing as always, now without stockmann and anttila

Helvetti sentää, hyvin sanottu laama.

She said she isn't to the whole religious thing but I assume some of it rubbed off from her parents.

Retarded meme

not politics. stop (((them))) from sliding everything that actually fucking matters
sage and report

YES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
RAG IT

shut the fuck up or they will start cherrypicking

kek

You should become a devout christian for the sake of your soul and the strength of your future family. Embrace traditional values and Christian principles.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not encouraged to have kids since the world is about to end,

You're thinking of Mormons.

What makes this a Sup Forums thread? Back to Sup Forums, nigra.

damn would racemix with her and make my child 100% fingollian

Lithuanians are the purest race

Well either way, a religious nutjob is a religious nutjob. No religion, no problems. All the modern problems like terrorism and so on are due to what? Religion. Then with the wars is money of course, but also christian mindset of helping one another has caused many problems.

You'd better.

do you also drink milk from bags?

we've got these, but I prefer paper boxes
anyway I once drank alma milk, tasted like I made out with a cow

Typical beta, already envisioning marriage and children after a first date. This is why white women are betraying us for sweaty brown subhumans, because they arent thinking past getting their dick wet

>Thinks Stalin and Mao were Christians

yes we need more white people in finland in these dark times

I never think about it but maybe I can single handed out birth the mudslimes of Europe.

>(pic looks like her)
Translation: She looks nothing like this

I suspect you may have discovered these. They hang out around there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laestadianism

Well with those cases the target of worship just took a different form and shape and blind following of the masses to this "higher being" lead to some fucked up shit. Well mostly in Stalin's case it was fear.

> Be you
> Find find girl on tinder
> way more attractive than me (Pic looks like her)

If 99% is dark times for you then I wouldn't be too worried what you consider end times

>devoted Christians and have 11 kids
I'm pretty sure her family is laestadian. If you go for it, make sure they aren't ultra conservative, or its going to be a shitshow to distance yourself from her massive family.
They are the "no entertainment allowed" kinda sect.

Fpbp

Ahh! of course, those bastards mostly live in the northern part and breed like rabbits!

Reality:

Girl matched you and other 20 guys. Other guy cancelled that week so she went with you b/c she was bored. She accepted second date so you can give her more attention/buy her shit. She is wondering why you didn't take her back to your place to fuck, so now she is texting nudes to other guys. She has had 10 dicks this month and wants to have at least another 1010 before settling down. Has IQ 90 and in-bred genetics from small village. Clearly doesn't care about traditions b/c dating foreigner on slut app.

You've found an amazing wife for your kids. Its great you've got her all figured out in one face-to-face meeting. Please marry her within 3 months and keep us updated.

ivan has the right of it.

no but we have about 60k mudslimes currently and the number will only grow in future. and mudslimes breed like rabbits. their growth is exponential

Interesting. They say the origin of the white race is somewhere in the Caucasus or Ukraine, but genetic evidence like this or the maps of distribution of light hair and light eyes make it seem more that the white race spawned in the Baltic sea and conquered the surrounding coasts from there.

She showed me a picture of her family and she said the reason is that her parents are devoted Christians. So I assume that's why.

But hey "A holes and goal"

This, when you think you're in relationship with one girl, in reality you're dating the entire family, same goes for marriage

These people go to Sweden and Germany and the numbers are going lower because they whine how Finns treat them

Yeah, but you'll always have... well, yeah, you're fucked. Wait, remember we have Amazon in Finland now. You're saved!

hnnnng

did you even read what you posted? you've got like 6 times as much far-east blood as brits do.

fpbp, obviously

Do it cunt.

did you even read what you posted? you've got like 6 times as much sand nigger blood as finns do.

>Do I have to save my eternal soul in order to fuck a white goddess?

Do what you want, i am not even white so i don't give a fuck. just one thing, if you whiteys stopped complaining and actually banging chicks you'll never even have this disappearing specie problem.

>small little minority
>DURRR YOU'RE ALL MONGOLS
And you have a lot more sandnigger blood

wtf are you waiting for?

I met my current gf on tinder. To my surprise she was a virgin..

i'm fairly sure about that means 5% asian admixture on average for all finns, but it's still a small number

What the fuck kind of question is this?
Of course, and have many children.

>I fucking hate kids
I used to think the same way, until i married a good trad qt, now we're on our way for our 3rd kid.
After the first you'll love them, family means everything now

::::::::::::::::Girls::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::are like apples::::::::::::::::
::::::on trees. The best ones::::::::::
:::::are at the top of the tree.::::::::
:::The boys dont want to reach:::::::
::for the good ones because they::::
:r afraid of falling and getting hurt.:::
:Instead, they get the rotten apples:
from the ground that arent as good,:
but easy. So the apples up top think:
something wrong w/ them when in:::
:reality they’re amazing. They just:::
:::have to wait for the right boy to::
:::: come along, the one who’s:::::::
::::::::::: brave enough to::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::climb all::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::the way:::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::to the top::::::::::::::::::

>girl on tinder

>being this triggered about a negligible part of your descent
why

God bless Funland..

Not a surprise. Normies have heard of tinder 1000x on (((thier))) media. It's not a leap to think a virgin would think it would be a good place to meet people.

Even if it was supremacist feeling from that ironic post, Finns are better off with other Finns and Danes with other Danes.

I see you found a laestadian. Finlands sole hope against in the coming war against the somalis of Helsinki.

She's clearly not too serious if she is on tinder. IF you can make her into a not crazy person but still christian and willing to be a stay at home mom with another 11, then go for it. Finland is a great country.

America is a weird place. Anyway, if you took her virginity you should marry her.

>i am not even white
we know, france.

Go for it, son.

checked.

/thread

you've gone too far user

You're right, I should stop taking the bait

But if it is to save la belle race... go for it.

That deserves a (You)

relax, ghengis. it's only a meme.

Yes, you should have as many kids with her as you can.

YES
YES
YES

I would do it in a heartbeat. Take the opportunity now that you have it or you will get angry in the future with yourself for not taking it. I talk from experience btw... :'(

Do you want me to post an actual pic of her then?

yes
i doubt she looks like the model from your pic

>Get to marry traditional qt3.14
>Save your immortal soul in Christ
>Have white children to carry on your lineage
These are all win-wins, why are you being such a faggot?

>devoted christians
BAIL BAIL BAIL

She is most def a laestadian. I think they are more open-minded these days. Her using tinder app is proof of that.

Accept Christ and multiply.

I just know how fucking crafty you cunts are at getting people doxxed

well cover half of her face or something

that just ruins the point then. I'll distort it or someshit.

When the first post is also the very best post

One of my weird friends really went into religion and found some near 10/10 pious girl. He himself is pretty damn ugly.

DO IT FAGGOT, WHAT ARE YOU? GAY?

Just share us the first 10 pixels. We'll figure the rest of them out on our own.

I would do everything to switch places with you.