Face it Sup Forums

You faggots got duped. You're not alone, I got duped too. No border wall, amnesty to 13 million illegals, an extension of DACA.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/300-companies-line-up-to-bid-on-border-wall-build/
dailywire.com/news/18545/trumps-border-wall-gets-full-16b-funding-big-win-joseph-curl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you surprised? Bannon already stated that all hope is lost

4D Chess!
When will OP faggots learn?

Just In.

people talk in metaphors and politicians lie.

No way. The right man is president. A man who reads the fine print and walks the line between both parties.

MAGA

literally no one ever cared about the wall. The ICE raids and the psychological effect Trump is having on illegals is the important part of his anti immigration stance.

>I-it's really 4d chess t-this time guise

I'd rather see this come from breitbart

>No one cared about the wall
Only reason I voted for Trump was to kick beaners out. Stop violent niggers and build a "big beautiful beautiful wall, don't even worry about it"

Only reason I voted for Trump was to kick beaners out. Stop violent niggers and build a "big beautiful beautiful wall, don't even worry about it"

Iunno that I got "duped" I was pretty sure he wasnt going to be able/willing to do half the shit he said he would. Im not really even disappointed, I was pretty sure Democracy was already finished in the US and that electing a president would be meaningless.

Military coup is the only way were getting rid of the oligarchs, everything else is a distraction

It was ALREADY IN the fucking federal budget you retards. The money is on hand, this is the media trying to fucking twist words to get you dumbshits angry.

YOU GOT NEO-CONNED

but i want to build that wall. Trump promised!

"The House Appropriations Committee said on Tuesday that its funding bill for the Department of Homeland Security for 2018 will include $1.6 billion for President Donald Trump’s border wall at the U.S.-Mexico border."

Also:
wnd.com/2017/03/300-companies-line-up-to-bid-on-border-wall-build/

Only $1.6 billion and did that budget even pass? I don't recall.

>Only $1.6 billion and did that budget even pass?

No

It passed and that was the FULL amount requested in the first place.

that's not even vectorchess user

What is with you fucking retard shills not understanding Trump has over 7 years left?

Fuck. I was an enthusiastic supporter of this guy for like a whole fucking year. I wasted ridiculous amounts of time shilling for him on social media and brought a load of his shit.

Feels bad man.

dailywire.com/news/18545/trumps-border-wall-gets-full-16b-funding-big-win-joseph-curl

Full amount, fully funded. The faggot OP article technically didn't lie

HAHSAHFESAHFDSA;LHF KJSAHFD;AHFLA NHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHSJDFHA LKJSD

DACA RECIPIENT HERE, YOU GUYS JUST GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes those millions of spics will vote for him when he grants amnesty

MAGA

assad is going to be dead in the next year and the united states will replace him with a puppet desu

>7 years
This faggot isn't going to win reelection. There is so much hysteria surrounding everything he does. I mean ffs they want him impeached over salt and pepper shakers.

Trumpweenies BTFO

Unironically, I'm glad he turned out to be a worthless, lying piece of shit like all politicians

Keep voting Republican, emotionally stunted, low IQ, gated-community, racist pieces of shit

SAY IT WITH ME

1% WHITE
>1% WHITE

The fucking budget has to pass the senate. GL ever doing that.

The illegal spics are not as scared anymore. Their numbers are going back to normal now. Better build it or else they're going to continue to win that battle.

We're gonna be stuck waiting forever.

Vectors can be 4D. Learn your math.

So do liberals want the wall or not?

Literally impossible to remove him now

I am the OP. I'm nit sure why my ID got changed.

>mfw he already got 4.2 billion for 4 prototypes of the wall
>the wall is not coming
Keep crying shilljew

Stop shitting up the thread faggot

I can't wait to vote for him again.

We got a proper Scotus Appt and dodged Hillary. It's not all bad.

Yeah you better stay feeling bad you FUCKING FAGGOT

I wish we had Assad as our leader desu.

None of us got duped.
All of us are MAGA.
Get rekt faget.
Sage

Wtf I love Hillary now

Trump knows new DACA will give him 2nd term in office.
Liberals will suicide when that happens.

No stopping it now. Just accept it.

Things will get better.

>29 posts by this ID
God damn you faggots have no life. If you're going to do a dump, at least dump redpills you retarded piece of shit

Kys nigger. I made this thread and am no longer a supporter of this orange fat shit.

Really made me think.

He has lost none of his supporters. The people who voted Trump have proven that they don't give one solitary shit about anything the media has to say.

The hell is this???

Don't listen to The (((S)))Hill...

Every single one of these posts were made by the same sad person. Check the ID if you don't believe me.

"Selling the beef" was always the clue.

Literally everybody wants the wall, that was the main appeal besides America first

I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind these posts

#MAGA
>travel bans fail
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

>shilling so obviously
come on famalam, try harder

Oy vey
you really got me shillbot 9000 btfo 4evar

>oh no he's not putting the wall funding in a bill he expects to either die in Congress or veto muh amnesty don muh you got conned
Gas yourself, Verrit.