HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck is wrong with Leftists doing this to there kids

I can't contain my laughter

They are giving their kids the SJW haircuts now

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/bbctwo/videos/10155359731070659/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the worst part is this is prob a boy
they might be transitioning him

That's definitely a boy. Trannies need to be rounded up and systematically gassed and turned into lampshades

>there
THEIR

What the FUCK is this

Sorry it's on kikebook

kikebook.com/bbctwo/videos/10155359731070659/

I know I'm sorry user

It's. Exterior sign of retardation

What is this one called?

It really bothers me when they fuck with kids heads like this.

When i drop my kids off at school there is this one mom with blue hair bitching to teacher about gender garbage. Basically wanting super special treatment for her gender unsure kid. But its a real show when fat divorced moms bang heads with her. The cure is another poison.

This. It seems like Sup Forums is now filled with illiterate idiots who don't know the difference between there, their, they're, then, than, your and you're.

being left wing used to be about workers rights and everybody getting a fair share of the communal pie :|

The Yolandi Visser

the davy crockett do-not-imply-my-gender-you-fucking-bigot beaverland fantasia

That's a fivehead.

you could try to unite/meetup with like-minded ("conservative") parents and invest in the school or smth, telling them you don't want any of that

but yeah, that one kid at least is gonna an hero faster than most Sup Forumstards

Le bole lole

The nose knows, lmao

KEK. Leftist arguments are so shit their only method of recruitment is to indoctrinate literal children from birth.

They look like skinhead revival slags from a decade ago.

Check my flag man. Conservatives are Nazi's in Canada and they will take away your kid if your a nuclear family that opposes trans agendas. Divorced mom get a free pass though.

Last meeting to talk about school upgrade i got a recorded message for the meeting. It was the date, time and place in english, And about 5 minutes of Arabic for the Syrians. So yeah there were a lot of Syrians there.

Thank god Teachers Unions are almost completely white or Asian. They nod there head to all the liberal Bullshit and promptly throw it out the window in class. I mean are you gonna ask your kid and make sure they learned about anal sex in grade 1?

It sucks ass too. My girl looks adorable with pink hair, but no way we're going to do the sjw thing.

insanity

kill yourself you're not worth a dyed hair on that kid's head.

>All these bowl cuts

hmm.someone has been impregnating the tumbler bitches

that's the "Anne Frank, Who's Bangin At The Attic Door At 3am" cut

Makes them easy to identify - die with your rage USA!!!!