my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
imgur.com/a/CG27T
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152)
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216)
i.imgur.com/vZpDhBW.jpg
imgur.com/a/c5oau
imgur.com/3oUbcZz
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/llTgJ
imgur.com/a/jtFTD
imgur.com/a/Qye8N
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
i.imgur.com/vmhcl78.jpg
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg
a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png
imgur.com/a/NNTzM
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg),
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3128266
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/FkLLUKK
imgur.com/tzerfEv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was my daughterus birthday a couple of days ago so I'd like to request something relating to that.

Requesting Morgan smiling while being presented a birthday cake by Tharja and Noire(her older sister) please. Morgan has black hair like Tharjas if you can't really tell.

imgur.com/a/LSXS9

Or for something Mother's Day related, Noire and Morgan giving Tharja the mask she has in Tokyo Mirage Sessions and saying they got her a vacation to Tokyo as a gift(Noire holding the ticket and Morgan giving her the mask or something like that).

imgur.com/a/bqEhp

I can always give more references if needed.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari simply smiling with a red hibiscus flower in her hair, please.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a strapless dress at a cocktail party, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Gazer cooking or playing videogames.

Or maybe dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, without the plague doctor mask.
Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.

Requesting Tamamo:
-Dressed as Sakura Saber ( With similar hairstyle, or one like the Saber Clones)
-With a fluffy haircut
-The outfit in the imgur link (with a similar, messy hairstyle)
imgur.com/a/C2v72

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Last minute addition:
I'd like to request Tamamo dressed as Tracer as well.
imgur.com/a/ZwIw2

Requesting Shion a mechanical bull while wearing her cowboy outfit or her wearing a wedding dress
cowboy outfit ref: i.imgur.com/Cc0pJjO.jpg
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Mahiru Koizumi.

Hello WWD!

My Birthday is next week (May 12th)! Because of that, I would like to request a picture of Arche Klaine doing something for me for my birthday.

Anything else cute is highly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time!

Not only is it Mother's Day, but we will also be celebrating our fifth anniversary on the 22nd, there's a huge chance I won't be here to request that day so I figured I'd put the two together.

I'd like to request Kiririn, our daughter and my SI in a family photo together, or looking at precure/mahou shoujo merch all together. Refs are included here: imgur.com/a/zlzfO if you don't feel like drawing the animal ears that's cool, they're just there because they're moe.

Alternatively, I know asking for 3 characters is a bit much, so instead you could just have Kirino reading a Mother's fashion magazine, something like I Love Mama (a gyaru-mama magazine)

Anything else is fine as well, but please no lewd. Thanks in advance and have a good week.

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- in pajamas or sleepwear. it would be cool if it was in the style of the first Nichijou ED
Style Reference - i.imgur.com/X4uC7lm.jpg

- on a date with user
- POV kiss
- laying on a couch, with her uniform in the process of coming off
- bathing in a bubbly bathtub surrounded by scented candles while washing her legs
- in hippie fashion
- in a cute bikini
- sharing a book with user with a slight blush as she rests her head on his shoulder

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

Here's my ref to my SI i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Since we actually got a release date of P5 among other thing requesting Aigis dressed as one of the P5 cast imgur.com/a/38swl
Or her holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well user is looking semi confused
Or her dressed in one of the magical girl outfits from Madoka magica imgur.com/a/2NZKU
Or her sitting in the main velvet room chair imgur.com/a/ySBZq
Or her sitting on the edge of a bed, motioning to come closer with a seductive look on her face, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Rambo in First Blood.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request a slightly older Kobeni holding our young daughter in her arms similar to the reference below. For our daughters appearance, having her based off of a younger Kobeni and the SI would be fantastic.
>Pose Reference: i.imgur.com/9GUHoLN.jpg
>Young Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/bfOTlNY.jpg
>Kisekae Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, Kobeni wearing a Charizard hood or Pikachu hoodie and going "GAO" towards the viewer, or her and user wearing matching hoodies.
>Pikachu/Charizard hoods: i.imgur.com/1bRz8ZQ.png

Or, Kobeni dressed as a magician like the reference below, pulling a bunny from her hat or doing some kind of magic/magic trick.
>Magician Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/mHdQb7p.png

I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, lewd included.

If you'd prefer something more specific, how about one of these poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Or alternatively, how about her
-enjoying a cocktail at a bar, slightly drunk but smiling mischievously
-trying to keep a straight face while reading a book with a humorous title (for example, "How to Avoid Huge Ships")
-covering half of her face with a fox mask, and flashing a mischievous grin (possibly with shark teeth)

Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce eating some flan or a different kind of dessert. Another idea could be her face after being kissed or being happy in general. As always I'd nevertheless love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke cosplaying Sakamoto and doing one of his poses imgur.com/a/UcXD1

Alternatively, dressed in one these two Kaito's modules:imgur.com/a/n0GuK

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and not lewd. Thank you in advance and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting an outfit swap with Wamuu, please! For pose ideas, maybe with their arms folded, either Kagura standing in front of him, or the two of them staring at each other. Also please give Kagura a chest wrap or something to keep her modest.

Wamuu reference: As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Requesting my Yuuna putting on lipstick, maybe looking as if expecting a kiss while blushing
or just anything cute of her.

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing blue jean shorts over dark leggings. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting anything cute or lewd involving my dear Anna.

>tfw you realize Anna's creator/writer is pretty young; as in 25

LN writers are weird.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her wearing a sundress of your choice along with a wide-brimmed hat. Also with her hair down, if possible.

And as always, anything else is also welcome.

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Mother Day related

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hey, all.
Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as the Emerald Herald ( i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg ) saying, "Bearer seek seek lest," with an annoyed expression or saying, "You wouldn't skip my dialogue, would you, user?"
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1mlk
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

Requesting Rin in a flamenco dress. Or pregnant/as a milf/smugly holding a pregnancy test, for Mother's Day.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko doing one of three things:
1. Falling asleep at home at her desk doing homework in the same position as pic related, except with the POV from in front of her.
2. In bed, sick with a minor cold, nursing back to health.
3. Dressed as Mistral from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. (Bonus if the hands are holding tennis balls). Although preferably without the mask so I can see her smile.
Anything else is also fine!

I'm requesting cute with Yukiho please.
If you want an idea, maybe acting nervous at the idea of introducing user to her parents?

Anything involving my SI would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png (embed)

I'd like to request Etna playing fire breathing bagpipes possibly in a kilt like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1UNAygH2pA0

Of course anything cute is always appreciated.
If you would like to draw something cute involving Etna and my SI, there's a kisekae ref here: i.imgur.com/vNSeZLU.png

Requesting Kneesocks as a loli trying to roll her R's, or anything cute.
Lolisocks ref: i.imgur.com/auDuHYq.png

Requesting Taiga trying on clothes from her high school days and finding they don't fit anymore, please.
Maybe something like a gym outfit or a school swimsuit.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-Together with her mother having a conversation since Mothers Day is Sunday
-Having Tea with Rias
-Dresses as Kashima from Kancolle imgur.com/a/TrsBS
-In a see through Nightgown.
Or anything else would be fine
Kisekai: imgur.com/vWUYgq0

Requesting Mio in a camisole and panties (they'd be light blue if you feel like coloring) on a hot day.

Posting for Tamabro

Hello waifu friends, I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/lying in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

-taking a selfie while wearing a cute dress: maybe a sundress or some cute /fa/ of your choice

- at the beach dressed like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1785308 ) and sitting in a chair with her legs crossed, holding/eating a cheeseburger while looking somewhat smug

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your Sunday

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated.
There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific suggestions would include her doing some of her trademarked action stunts, typically with her jacket tied around her waist and sleeves rolled up, often wearing fingerless (sometimes regular) gloves and/or her thigh holster; or cosplaying as characters who like action and/or guns as much as her (e.g. GATE's soldier girls or most recently airsoft enthusiast Nyanta of Mayoiga fame); Or, owed to the increasingly nice springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride (Ref: a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic (possibly together with friends or other waifus? Ref: a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport.

As for something to celebrate today's Mother's Day, I like the thought of Ibara visibly pregnant and with a happy/serene expression on her face. It might be seen as rather lewd, but preferably she's just wearing her necktie and shirt, which should be unbuttoned to show the belly (but cover her breasts, as to keep it tasteful), and have her sitting on her bedsheets in this manner: u.pomf.is/vjyyty.jpg (Beware, that reference is probably NSFW since I was unable to find good SFW examples. Also, take note that Ibara is approximately a C cup. I don't think even pregnancy would make the breasts grow to the size of #1 or #3 on the ref. #2 might be realistic? Mentioning this just in case.)
Before anyone objects to this request, I want to remind you that in the manga Ibara gets reverted into a normal human in the end thanks to the miraculous drug developed by Haruto. It can be presumed this also restores her fertility. And I have no doubt in my mind she'd make a great mother.

Hope y'all enjoy the remainder of this sunday

Good afternoon.

Requesting my Brownie reenacting one of the following images.
imgur.com/a/t31Vh

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to request him playing with Toro of DokoItsu series to celebrate his birthday. But If you're up to draw some SI interactions, that also would be lovely. To give you some ideas, user applying makeup on sleeping Kakyoin or trying to kiss him while standing on tip-toes and still failing because he's taller. Thank you if you pick any of my requests up and have a great weekend. Good luck! References for SI and Toro here: imgur.com/a/CG27T

Requesting my dear Mizunashi Akari drifting. Please interpret this any way you wish.

Thanks for considering and hahi a nice weekend!

Requesting loli Tsukihi
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else is appreciated!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Giving a presentation in front of a whiteboard or power point with a serious or smug expression on her face

- Looking at the viewer with a displeased expression while holding up a heavy textbook in a threatening manner

- Her looking at the viewer with a sad smile while apologizing.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, lewd, anything goes though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible.

Requesting my husbando, Rui.
He recently got a new official outfit, so I would love to see anything cute or cutelewd with it: a.pomf.cat/vbhcrs.png
Otherwise something including my SI would be fine.
a.pomf.cat/fnhfvu.png
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
I don't like giving complicated requests; but as a few suggestions:
>Cosplaying as your favourite character of this season
>As a cat burglar
>Something cute with SI: i.imgur.com/DYnIIme.jpg

Of course though, anything cute/cutelewd is perfectly fine, if you think it'll be fun. Since fun is the important part and fun things are fun.

Requesting Lev peacefully sleeping amongst cats, like this: my.mixtape.moe/rtpfyq.jpg
Alternatively, I'd like to see him holding sunflowers with a big, warm smile on his face.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Happy Mother's Day, WWD.
For the occasion, I'd like to see an older Jolyne, preferably with this hairstyle.
Optionally, holding or hugging a child resembling a younger version of herself or groaning after hearing user's dadjokes.
For an alternate request idea, either done in a POV style or user putting an engagement ring on her finger. Tears of happiness are welcome.
I would love to see an affectionate hug with user, too.
Other than that, anything at all is fine. Please have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Have a happy mother's day! I'm requesting Momo from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152) or Valkyrie cat (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216) from the Battle Cats, or something cute/lewd.

Requesting Lumina dressed as the original White Mage from Final Fantasy, preferably holding a magic staff as well. See the imgur ref for the costume

i.imgur.com/vZpDhBW.jpg

Requestng Madotsuki sleeping soundly like a baby and holding her pillow tightly.

Hey everybody. Requesting my waifu Suzuna dressed as a maid, as an office lady, in a sun dress, or working in a grocery store.
Of course anything else that you guys come up with instead is also appreciated
As always I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you.

That looks great man! I see how much efforts you put in background and details, it turned out absolutely outstanding, I appreciate it a lot and have not expected such quality delivery.
>a bit lazy with water
Pls, you've done well. Thank you and have a marvelous week!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally playing golf, but anything else is fine too.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki with a YES pillow but while sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for user to show up, she fell asleep and she's either using it as a normal pillow or she's sprawled out on the bed with it resting on her chest.

Requesting my darling, please
Something cute or cool with her scarf would be great
but so would anything you feel like drawing.
Have a nice Sun day!

Requesting Watashi with her bottom stuck in a narrow window, anything cute or lewd is fine as well.

Good afternoon!

It's the end of the school year and I have a lot of studying to do, so it would be nice to relax with my dear Masayoshi. So requesting me using his lap as a pillow or vice-versa. One of us watching the other sleep would be nice as well. Alternatively, you could draw him as a sleeping child and that would also be super cute.

My refs: imgur.com/a/c5oau
Shota refs: imgur.com/3oUbcZz

Afternoon, requesting Shinjiro Aragaki.
If possible, him dressed in Syujin's uniform, adjusting his beanie and looking exasperated, waiting out at a bus stop somewhere, or dressed as a thief with a design based on his Persona.
I'd really appreciate anything cool/handsome of him as well, thank you for any consideration and try to take it easy.

Hello everyone I hope you all had a good weekend and have a great mothers day.

Since today is Mothers Day I would like to request my Seras with my daughteru Tomoko either

1)Seras doing Tomokos hair in her style

2)Tomoko giving Seras flowers or a mothers day card

for 1 and 2 if its not to much I would appreciate if you made Tomoko around age 4 considering my waifus and I age

3) Sense the Overwatch beta came out maybe them both dressed as some of the characters

I would think Tomoko as Reaper and Seras as Tracer would be cute

Of course anything is welcomed as long as she is happy, and thank you have a great mothers day.

Hello everyone, I'm requesting Reimu using one of the two Mystic Codes (outfits) on the reference, alternatively wearing a school swimwear or anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Requesting my dear Ion, sleeping under a tree and/or with a lot of pillows would be great, but anything is ok, thanks!

For Mother's Day, requesting a slightly older Birdy with her hair in a side braid receiving a gift or a kiss from our daughter saying ¡Feliz día de la madre! or any sort of daughter/mother interaction Or family photo with my SI
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Braid ref: imgur.com/a/llTgJ
Daughter ref: imgur.com/a/jtFTD
Interaction ref: imgur.com/a/Qye8N
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or
Birdy wearing a cute pair of small to medium size hoop earrings while wearing a tank-top and shorts and sporting a ponytail to accentuate the earrings. Or any clothing/dress you think is appropriate.
imgur.com/a/gQzKx
Thank you.

Requesting Colette wearing a sweaterdress and pantyhose like in this picture i.imgur.com/vmhcl78.jpg and beckoning toward her lap
Alternatively, lying around admiring her wedding ring.

Requesting RJ please!

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

I'd like to request Yozakura getting a surprise hug from behind, kinda like this i.imgur.com/ZUCxxRg.jpg

Or a joint request of Uni and Yozakura together as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons.
ref - a.pomf.cat/symsgn.png

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For a more specific request I would like to see her:
-relaxing and being comfy with a cup of tea
-in workout clothes, before or after working out
-in pajama's playing video games
-in a cute frilly bikini
-dressed like Dante from Devil May Cry while holding his guns Ebony and Ivory
-playing an intense game of Duck Hunt

Of course anything else is good as well.

Requesting Rukia
Wearing one of these Dark Souls armors minus their helmets (any equipment aside is welcome if you choose)
Refs: imgur.com/a/NNTzM
Or doing something cute with one of these pokemon (if you don't like any in my selection, any pokemon after gen 1 is fine)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
Or wearing the outfit of one of these characters:
imgur.com/a/t0dWY
(Maybe having to hold the front of Lulu's robe shut due to the extra chest space)
Additional Rukia refs here:
imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Ionasal please!

Preferably her looking after my SI who's ill in bed (i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg), or of her in her pajamas looking sleepy (MoMoFish outfit), or maybe as a MILF. But as usual, I'd be happy with anything, cute and/or lewd.

Thanks!

Requesting a sleeping Sawyer, hugging a pillow and looking calm, similar to any of these
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1390424
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=126571
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=112401

She could be wearing a pajama shirt and panties, just her regular underwear, or if you feel like drawing her wearing nothing, then it can be in such a way that her chest or groin is tastefully covered by say, her arm, or not visible from the angle of the image, or that she's partially or fully under the covers.

Optionally, I'd love to see an image of her being presented with a love letter and looking really embarrassed, a little like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3128266

Another idea I have is for her to take a selfie (lewd or not), though using a camera befitting the mid 90's, as there were no camera phones at this time.

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love sweaters and spats

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Ara ara Patchouli please.

Gundam Qan[T] requester here.
I was out for most of the day , but know that I appreciate you picking up my request very deeply.
I'm sure my waifu would be pleased as well.

Your waifu is cute and badass.

soft bristles, and wooden handle!

Thank you. She did save humanity, so of course to me she is the cutest and most badass.

Is this a new meme I missed?

Setsuna pls go

Requesting Sakuya playing snooker in some more casual clothing. Something mother's day related would be nice too.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cute lewd is ok within reason. Thanks if you consider.

Happy Mother's Day everyone. Make sure you at least talk to her today. Have a great day.

Yes

Not new, but yes.

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis, please. I am alright with anything, but since Mother's Day is today a family picture or anything with Ivis and our daughter would be wonderful.

Ivis' Family Reference:
imgur.com/FkLLUKK

Thank you to whoever does this request, Happy Mother's Day and hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

If it's a meme, he's pretty hardcore about it.

Are you saying waifus are a meme?

Who even cares, he'll be gone like the cuteguro cuck in a few weeks. I bet he wouldn't last a few months but I was wrong, he didn't even last a new season before disappearing.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Machi's miko garb.
imgur.com/tzerfEv

Not like it matters. In most cases they just pop in, get 5-6 deliveries per week, then switch to another waifu.

And that's why all seasonal shitters should be shunned.

Mirafag requested earlier this week.
I'm not surprised they left after people were being such assholes for no reason.

Thank you. Now we can expect a mass delivery from the circle because you guys can't take it easy.

Requesting Natsuki, anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Or maybe some Overwatch cosplay.

Just like Gazer right?

Actually since I'm not studying for finals or anything anymore, I'll probably be here all the time.
But who cares about that, 18 DAYS UNTIL RG RELEASE.

Requesting Len. anything would be great.

End yourself, please?

Since it is the Mother's Day today, humbly requesting something cute with Makoto and our daughter Noriko.
Little Noririn bringing Mama some flowers that she gathered herself.
Makoto and Noriko clothes-shopping together.
Makoto having Noriko to try on some cute dresses.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

It doesn't really bother me so much, it's a little extra flavour now and then which people seem to get up in arms about.
People seem to have forgotten how to take a joke and/or ignore things.

Waifus are not a joke.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya, feeling something daring like wearing pants!
Thanks and hope everyone is having a nice weekend.