Why do asians want to look white?

Why do asians want to look white?

They want white men.

Ever wonder about a world where Europeans either didn't exist or were not white in skin color? East Asians would be white people. I thought that one day and it was kind of disorienting for a second.

they want to go back to their snownigger tundra north eurasian looks before the split happened, think finns/sami/native americans/mongols, asians are club footed dwarven apes covered in yellow residue

they don't want to "look" white again they want to be white again, big difference

Cause they know better.

Asians want to look pale.
They have peasants and dark jungle Asians.
You're just projecting your whiteness onto them.

Inferiority complex

They figured out the correct evolutionary path. Indoor jobs and comfort produce light skin people. So it's a sign of wealth. The cool kids never want to look like farm hands with deep tans and pitch black hair.

horrifying

That's so pathetic holy shit, imagine butchering yourself with plastic surgery and putting on layers of makeup just to make yourself look like another race, I'm not even white and I find that shit disgusting.

why did you post a picture of voldemort?

>layers of makeup just to make yourself look like another race
retard

For the same reason white people get tanned and want to look dark. Grass is always greener on the other side.

I'd fuck her

darker colored skin was always seen as dirty or unclean by Chinese, Korean, and Japanese cultures. this applies a lot more to females than males, so that's probably why Asians didn't become closer to white colored skin over the millennia.

>enlarging their cunt-eyes with makeup or even plastic surgery to look more european
>projecting
Yeah, nah...

FPBP tbqh.

Because they are naturally the smartest people on the globe, and they understand that emulating the dominant group is the best strategy.

duh.

I like my girls with their natural black hair.

So the Geisha never existed?

Being lighter in skin tone was described as desirable in the Song of Solomon in the Old Testament. It's a global and timeless beauty standard. Who doesn't want tender milk white teets bopping you in the face?

Because they already are

To add on, South Korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world. Even K-Town in Los Angeles has many plastic surgeons. And the surgeries always make the women look more white.

>Why do asians want to look white?
Is that how Russians came to exist?

because white is the masterrace for fuck sake. everyone wants to be white. you got 2 options. Try look white OR hate on white people because you're jealous

Not politics.
Sage andreport all slide threads

superior IQ, they know whites are the most beautiful people on earth.

she looks half asian unless she had a ton of plastic surgery to alter her physical features

Defensive camouflage is common amongst insects.

/thread

.t Groveling little snitch

they sell out very easily almost as easily as white people do might be another form of imitation

Because white people look better. Big eyes, light hair and fair skin are universally beautiful.

I'd say it's close to objective that Europeans have some of the most attractive features. It's not entirely objectively true, but it's close whether people admit it or not.

It's objective in the way an atheist's morality is objective. In other words, it's a kind of quasi-objectivity based on consensus. It stands to reason that people who try to improve their looks will have to look more European not so much out of an admiration of Europeans as a resignation to brutal reality.

>implying they are the only ones

Niggers wear weaves for a reason. European is the most attractive look. That said I still find Asians attractive, but I think what makes white women so attractive is that there is more than just brown eyes and black hair to mix things up. Also bone structure as well though.

That chin surgery they all get to look more european looks so terrible, they all look like fake plastic dolls. I thought it was just a horrible photo shop until I saw how many do it.

You forgot "Donkey ears"... But nice meme none the less.

Most Asians Countries border shit skin. Due to generations of trying to keep racial purity they now have an aversion to darker colored people. White being the only other race they have no racial stigma of.

It's just the women, and they like make up.

Only white people can be white. Mixing with white people wont make the children white, but sometimes they make cute Asians like Sachie.

Yes, all female news presenters have the same doll look. Sad thing is, natural Korean women can be very beautiful and cool to talk to, but that's not the direction they've gone in.

see: Micheal Jackson

Pure blooded Finnish beauty

how is it possible to achieve teeth like those?

>t. Orc

Because they hate themselves. No, really.

Ha ha ha, you're such a natural comedian. What you said isn't even true. I have never seen a Finnish woman with this round eyes.

regular way: veneers
cheap way: a trip to party city

Those teeth are stuff of nightmares. What the fuck

you people are just as if not more delusional than the WE WUZers

those are fake teeth

they grind down the original to nubs, then use dental concrete to place perfect porcelain(or some other sufficient material) teeth in place

most hollywood actors have something similar, but those are poorly done and look obviously artificial from a distance

Everyone searches for a way to feel unique in todays world. If you cant do it via your personality you have to resort to looks and being a blue eyed blond asian makes you look kinda unique