Hey Sup Forums. I just finished Steel Ball Run...

Hey Sup Forums. I just finished Steel Ball Run. I didn't know it was a part of a bigger series when I read it but apparently the whole series is like an anthology? How good is the rest of this series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzDZMt8ydw
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Vk_P4DxWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

read it and find out you autist

It's ok. If you want to get into it I'd recommend watching the anime.

cool

It's been a while since I've read that. Why did the main villain try to kill the protags instead of being straight up with them again?

Is it even possible to Read SBR without knowing it's part of JJBA? Not talking shit but there had had at least SOME hint.

Well, I don't know anything about JJBA so I really didn't have anything to connect it to.

Fair enough, but yeah the rest of the series is definitely worth reading. The anime covered parts 1-3, and is currently on part 4. The entire manga is available to read on bato.to (you have to make an account to access everything). Everything but part 5 has been translated. 5 is translated in English, but the scans aren't the best, and the translation itself isn't entirely accurate. It's still worth reading though, don't skip parts.

I remember finally getting to Tusk and going "oh yeah, this series had Stands, didn't it?"

It was neat how they didn't pop up like Pokemon at first and seemed more like more traditional manga powers. I guess Araki got nostalgic and decided to bring them back partway through

Because nobody was interested in sharing the corpse.

>not knowing what JJBA is

>spoonfeeding someone who literally got to Sup Forums today

>not knowing that the stands weren't obvious because it wasn't officially JoJo

Quality thread. I wish the new anime had never fucking happened.

Fuck off faggot

>no! not my sekret club!

b8

stop samefagging your thread

Watch the cartoons then read the comics. Skip part 4, it's filler.

That's not the filler part. Still shit hair, tho

>How good is the rest of this series?

compared to SBR, and manga wise, you will definitely enjoy part 8, I dunno about the others, this manga has mutated heavily with each part.
If you want to read jojolion I wouldn't see a problem, you will pretty much understand everything. everyone will call you a fag for skipping parts but don't mind them. but if you decide to get into the whole series then it is just logical to get into it in a chronological order

He intended to have stands all along, in the very first chapter you see Sandman's Stand's hand in a panel.

this is either a troll or a retard

7>8>4>small power gap>6>5>bigger power gap>2>3>power gap to the order of 1x10^9000>1

Yare Yare Daze....

What the fuck, you haven't heard of Jojo?
WRRRYYYYYYY MUDA DA ORAORAORA?
You're in for one hell of a ride, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=xEzDZMt8ydw
Also, the series is old as hell (began in the 80's) but we got the anime very recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8Vk_P4DxWs