Return of our lord and savior

Yesterday marked the release of the 6th volume of waratte sotomura-san, to celebrate the return of the scanlation, I'll dump the first few chapters.

The drawings did get better a few chapters later.

Tell me if you are interested in me continuing the dump or if I should just let it go.

I can't handle this head tilt.

Keep going, this is good stuff. Another thing I'll put on my list of things to read and then not read it for at least 7 years.

Well, by then we'll be at 14 volumes released if the author is lucky, she also did Sachiusu which is the story of an extremely unlucky girl but it's one volume long.

I'll do a small break around page 26 since there is a pause there.

I'll post these two bonus pages from volume 3, take a small break and then continue the dump of volume 1 if the thread is still alive by then.

>Sawashiro Miyuki, Maaya Uchida, and some other actors that might be popular.

Always makes me wonder how these small things get such big-name actors. Surely they cost a decent amount of money to get? Although it is just a drama CD, so.

This is pretty cute and hilarious so far though. Will definitely pick it up at some point.

Drama CDs don't cost a lot to produce in general that may be why they don't can have big names easily. It's also a quite successful seinen 4koma since it hasn't been cancelled or anything. I'll try to get up to Mikumo-kun's first appearance.

>Drama CDs don't cost a lot to produce in general that may be why they don't can have big names easily
They can have big names easily.

Too bad I'll not have the faith to dump the later volumes, but from volume 3 onward they have small stories driving the tankoubon. Trips to Italy, looking for a part time job, DATING Sotomura-san, healing your co-workers, etc...

Yeah, I was thinking that it might also be really popular. I'd never heard of it before now though, but that's more my fault.

Now I want to listen to that drama CD though.

>they have small stories

Nice. The 4-koma format can get a little stale sometimes. Stories every now and then are a good way to keep it fresh.

One strange thing is that Ozakawa-kun disappears after volume 1, I guess Mikumo got rid of the concurrence. Same thing happens to a girl in volume 2, she appears a lot, then is never seen again. It's truly from volume 3 onwards that the author managed to find the right way to handle it.

Halfway to based mikumo.

The pen pal half is one of the best jokes yet.

Oh, man, kimono Sotomura is love.

She is a cutie and you didn't see her as Audrey Hepburn or in a Chinese dress.

Cuteness levels off the charts.

The trope of the girl that never smiles actually smiling works too well on me.

>forgot to add an all according to keikaku

>a new challenger appears

Will Mikumo-kun manage to make Sotomura smile?

>87 posts
>2 IP addresses
I hope you aren't the only one reading user.

I was thinking the same thing. How can something this cute be so ignored. Usually these kinds of threads have at least 5 or so people.

it has a decent following on batoto and the scan team loves it, the year long hiatuses between tank releases may be the reason of the small interest on Sup Forums

A literal chain strap and then she draws her a thank you note.

This page might possibly be the greatest combo of funny and cute in this manga. Surely nothing can beat this.