Apple Event

LIVE STREAM:
apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/?mnid=srGhZADd6-dc_mtid_20925rc739929_pcrid_198149230542_&muid=a5de2f6e-546e-4d76-bc82-84491e15ec19&mtid=20925rc739929&aosid=p238&cid=wwa-uk-kwgo-features--slid---apple-e-productid-

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lu4CfCz
apple.com/us/shop/product/MQRY2ZM/A/iphone-x-leather-folio-taupe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>goysquare

YES GOY. YOu need to pay us to hang out with your friends!

Watched part of it with norms. Biggest pile of shit ive ever seen. Lefty faggot sheep who need to be bombed.

good timing

Has anyone noticed how culturally enriched Apple has become?

Every fucking photo is either a nigger, a spic, or a chink,

It is Sup Forums related because the keynote is stuffed with niggers.

Explains why they haven't come up with anything new since 2011.

The joke is that most of the people who work at Apple are white, but they stuff their pictures with niggers.

APPLE DONATES TO SPLC
YOURE ALL FUCKING RETARDS
KILL YOURSELVES

>HEY GOYS NOW THAT OUR RESEARCH SHOWN THAT WE DON'T NEED THE PHONE JACK AND THE APPLE BUTTON, OUR LATEST RESEARCH SHOWN THAT WE DON'T NEED THE SPEAKERS AND MIC ON THE PHONE, SO IPHONE9 WILL NOT HAVE THE SPEAKERS AND THE MIC ON IT! HOWEVER WE WILL SELL EXTERNAL SPEAKERS AND MIC TO THOSE THAT STILL NEED THEM.

>ALSO, WE ARE CURRENTLY CONDUCTING RESEARCH THAT THE USERS REALLY DON'T NEED THE TOUCH DISPLAY TO USE THE PHONE, BUT NOT TO WORRY, WE WILL SELL YOU EXTERNAL TOUCH DISPLAY WHEN WE IMPROVED OUR NEXT IPHONE WITH THAT FEATURE!

Cucks are as useless as niggers then. Apple is a case in point.

Holy shit apple is the Antichrist.

Can I now create blackface animated emojis?

go fuck yourself, I'm not funding faggot kikes

Indians will love this new feature

imgur.com/lu4CfCz

heh

999 for a phone

big if true

> 0,81%

How will they ever recover

I hate drama faggots like you

And yet your post seems far far more dramatic than his...

He clearly owns Apple stock, give him some space

It's from an Apple-fag...what do you expect?

YES goy buy our £1000 phone only a year after buying our £800 phone which does the exact same thing just with a new super duper fabulous wireless charging feature where you are going to need to buy our £300 wireless charging dock and our £200 wireless charging expansion pack along with our £400 wireless earphones! We has new features including dust resistant technology so dust cannot get inside the phone and dustify your inner components. We have camera which is almsot as good as camera from the samsung phone they released 3 years ago! We have portrait mode where you can view the phone in the exact same way you viewed it for the past 10 years! Our phone is fast-charge capable so it can charge 5 minutes faster than your current iShit 7. YES GOY queue for the NEW iPhone 8 we even have new processor cuz we GPU builders now! Buy buy buy!!!!!!!

Alright tech expert

1200 francs, I AM NOT A JEW APPLE, I AM NOT JEWISH!!!!!! DO U UNDERSTAND ME? I AM NOT A JEW!

Please don't have an aneurysm, senpai. You can't stop Apple. Quality costs money. There is always Samsung and Xiaomi

The only thing that would have sold me on a new iphone is 120hz display like the new ipad pro

apple you fucked up

Is new iPhone expensive enough?

If it is, I'm going to buy one.

Yes. Thankfully they've priced it high enough to keep the hoi polloi away.

Don't forget to get the case, too! (Which you'll need because it's got a glass back).

apple.com/us/shop/product/MQRY2ZM/A/iphone-x-leather-folio-taupe

hahaha that picture is amazing

Good goys-i mean guys-

Buy our newest product so you can have it before everybody else! Everyone will be so jealous of you- just give us shekels-I mean dollars.