BREAKING!!! HUGE!!!

HUFF PO JUST ACCIDENTALY ADMITTED THAT GENDER IS DEFINED BY YOUR DNA!!!! THIS WOULD INDICATE THERE ARE ONLY 2 POSSIBLE GENDERS DEFINED BY DNA!!!

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/907300256177680389

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-09-genetic-proof-women-viking-warriors.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23308/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is clear biological determinism.

How dare they assume xer gender?

>vagianos

reminds me of this article which was making the rounds the other day.
Basically admits that intelligence is determined by genetics (i.e. race)

>Ib4 they ment ser sex was women
HURR durr we ment her gender was female
Errbb, her sex was female

When you live in a world of fantasies and lies, eventually you trip over yourself. Always stick to the truth.

Gender is different from sex. One is subjective, the other is objective. You can claim to be one of 88 genders, but there are only two sexes.

WAIT A MINUTE
*applies lipstick*
SO ARE YOU TELLING ME
*Divorces for 99% of your income*
LIKE WE
*ask for more days off than men*
WE WERE LIKE
*commits the majority of child molestation*
LIKE, VIKINGS
*biologically inferior to men*
LIKE, VIKINGS, AND LIKE
*signs up for gender studies instead of STEM*
LIKE VIKINGS AND LIKE SLAAAY GURL

Gender and sex and have different definitions, thats the whole catch.

Nobody cares about long dead barbaric white niggers
Sweden themselves said this,as they melted ancient Viking coins

Huff steps on their own toes all the time.

They only care about getting faggy liberal clicks.

She was probably just the Vikings fucktoy.

I'm not gonna read the article. How did they determine she was a warrior and not just some noblewoman buried with gear and treasure?

>POWERFUL VIKING WARRIOR!!!

Let me guess. It was a woman buried with a sword and shield, as was tradition.

DID SHE LEAVE BEHIND A STONE TABLET INDICATING HER PREFERRED PRONOUNS?

phys.org/news/2017-09-genetic-proof-women-viking-warriors.html

So...Not exactly proof that we have our Xena.

t. Brainlet

Association doesn't imply causation; those Gene could play a small part in intelligence. This is similar to sprinters possessing a variant for fast twitch muscle fibers that improve performance, but only by 1-3% (which is significant at the highest levels of the sport).

>this fucking thread again

Stop shilling your article every fucking day, Huffpost. Everyone has already discussed your stupid viking womyn.

>There was also a full set of gaming pieces and a gaming board

Women confirmed the original gamers.

big if true

You're out of your fucking minds. Show me a monkey or gorilla that identifies as one of the 300 genders just made up in the last 6 months. They dont exist.

THIS ARTICLE CAME OUT 20HRS AGO. GET LOST

>there are people that unironically think this way

Suddenly biological determinism matters, it's almost as if anything that can promote women will be used, but only for the purpose of promoting. Once it doesn't fit it's branded as -isms. Really makes one think.

These women are so pathetic, kek.

How many hours until they delete this article? This is just one more example as to why they need to give an IQ test and a basic science exam before becoming a journalist.

Didn't they already prove that just because women were buried with swords and shields did not make them warriors?

It even says in the article she could just be a part of a high-ranking military family.

Dare I say...she identifies as an attack helicopter.

>tfw no viking warrior gf

>vagina

She literally has "cunt" in her name

well, heritability is around 50%

HYPE IT!!!

holy shit VAGIANOS ROFL

Lol@Huffkikes
6'2" blonde/blue master race here, want to breed a Helga like that so bad

It isn't though. Gender is literally a synonym for sex.

This was stage 8 Hodgkin's Lymphoma cancer

Next step is obvious - send them thousands of emails claiming to be offended that they're making an assumption about how that person chose to identify.

10,000 points if we get them to issue an apology.

Did you just assume every niggers gender user?

Agreed. I think it's actually more likely a masculine woman somehow pulled a Mulan.

If that's true, than the discovery that a Viking woman was a warrior means nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS THE FUCKING END FOR DRUMPF

>Basically...
how shitty of a writer do you have to be to start your article with such an asinine sub header

I'm pretty sure this was ironic and it worked. These are the same people who claim that your biological sex has nothing to do with your gender - and then DNA confirming that someone was a woman (kek)

I didn't need THIS feel

You have to be retarded to confuse sex and gender. They teach you this shit in middle school.

Got em.

inb4 (((DNA))) proves that pharaoh Tutankhamen was not only a nigger, but also the first ever transgendered individual in history

>sex
do you have dangly parts or bleeding parts
>gender
do you like having dangly parts or bleeding parts

basically if your gender doesn't equal your sex you're either:
a) an attention seeking snowflake faggot
b) suffering from a mental/psychological disorder

everything else is propaganda

oy vey goyim shut it down

you should have read it first, fuckwit

Indeed, the blonde haired blue eyed niggersperg of two white people

Wrong. Pure communist psychology tripe.

Wait, I thought gender and race were only skin deep, and there were absolutely no biological differences between man and women/white and black. How did they manage to find this out?

lol good one

what the fuck

DNA tests proves dinosaurs were indeed a mixture of blacks and Muslims

>wife buried in her man grave

>Camping out to have Hilldog sign your book

HAHAHAHAH. Ok.

there's no way this is some internet rags jumping to conclusions based off something they don't understand just for some easy clicks from lonely, self loathing women and cuckolds

So that's why they've lost all their wars?

They founded your country

>They founded your country
It's only one theory, but even if Rurik really was a norman, his legacy disappredvery quickly.

This is already called bullshit on.

Here is the actual report:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.23308/full

The ONLY fact is that the skeleton is female.

Why is a woman buried in a warriors grave?

In case of a warriors body not being recoverable, he will still need his belonging in the afterlife. There will then be a burial or burning.
In case of a burial, it was common to sacrifice slaves to follow him or to have their spirits watch over the grave.

A different option, she was high-born, and buried with family heirlooms. This is not likely, as she was notburied with any valuables befitting a woman.

Third option, a wife decides to follow her husband into the afterlife. Takes her own life/has it done by others and is buried with his belongings to bring it all to him past death.

That the woman is a "WARRIOR QUEEN OF AWESOME" is ridiculous.
She died a nonviolent death, and has no signs of past trauma on her bones.
The gaming board is called hnefatafl, and is a predecessor to modern chess. "Anybody" could play it.

Considering Charlotte Hedenstierna-Jonson is the stereotypical Swedish SJW and her past work. She is applying modern views on gender onto the patriarchal viking society in an attempt to make female history less irrelevant than it actually is.

seems were in the same threat again my friend...
discussing the Trell again

TRANNIES BTFO

ALREADY ON SUICIDE WATCH SO IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING

Yeah, the Norse had shield maidens, and Valkyrie. Is this new to some people? Or are people this retarded? No one cares.

>Vagianos

>*Commits majority of child molestation*
Sauce?

JOHN MONEY WAS FUCKING WRONG

Dude in double-x y so its atleast 3 genders defined by DNA.

Nothing wrong with buying your employees dinner.

What will be the mental gymnastics the left will deploy?

You know, Amy anytime someone calls attention to the breaking of gender roles, it ultimately undermines the concept of gender equality by implying that this is an exception and not the status quo.

very underrated post, cheers

Humans do not have a gender, they have a sex. Romance language nouns have a gender.