Brit/pol/ - Cheese and Pineapple on a Stick Edition

>Brexit: Next round of talks delayed a week 'for consultation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41246573

>Chancellor Philip Hammond sets date for next Budget
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41245714

>Dennis Skinner rebels against Jeremy Corbyn as he votes with Tories for Repeal Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/dennis-skinner-rebels-against-jeremy-corbyn-votes-tories-repeal/

>'Walking into an ambush' Ex military chief warns Brexit defence plan ties UK to an EU army
express.co.uk/news/politics/853154/Brexit-news-ex-army-chief-Britain-UK-ambush-EU-defence-plan

>Britain sets out plan to continue contributing troops and cash to EU military after Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/853118/Brexit-news-Britain-defence-security-foreign-policy-new-EU-position-paper

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9iSpRyogU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvjQFJi3fUM
newsletter.co.uk/news/ian-paisley-decries-100k-hoiday-allegations-but-asks-to-be-investigated-1-8142548
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41205723/am-i-american-yet
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/11/claim-liam-fox-prepares-walk-away-eu-no-deal/
reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/SRN_Revolution
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r7vxoZcT_hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Karen!

MISSSES DUNPHEEEE

Fuck the other thread, niggers arent british

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9iSpRyogU

rightful thread tbqh

For fucks sake. You should all know better. He was blatantly trolling us yet some of you bumped his thread. Disgraceful. Don't let it happen again.

I want to kill myself

I've not eaten anything in 3 days

Eat then

why haven't you eaten

Don't be racist

Guess wich one is jezzas?

Because he wants to kill himself, presumably.

I really want to have sex with women. Many women if possible but one woman would be fine.

im poor and homeless

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvjQFJi3fUM

fuck you coon watermelon eating moon cricket

eat at macdonalds jesus christ its one pound for a cheeseburger you mad fuck
if you can have internet you can have food

Hush child

If you're not going to fight, and all you're not going to reproduce, and you're not even going to try and fix yourself, not even going to ask anyone here for help, then you should kill yourself, because you are what is wrong with British people.
Why should we care about you if you don't care about anything besides your own trite depression?

don't you have 60p? buy a fucking jar of cheap peanut butter

Pawn your phone then. Shitposting isnt very nutritional

Why are you wasting time on a library computer then?

>It doesn't. It means on these areas, which are already EU law, they now have control.

This covers consumer protections and workers rights such as the Working Time Directive. Brexit was always a libertarian wet dream in the hope of abolishing regulations and milking the country for all it's worth. Brexit the movie was a great example or frothing at the mouth libertarians wide eyed at the idea of abolishing regulations and worker's rights.

One good thing about the UK leaving the EU is all the progress the EU will be able to make without the UK holding it back, we were always the member pushing for more neoliberalism. Not so great for the UK obviously as our government will cow to the big corporations in a bid for them to stay and we'll get TTIP on steroids.

The UK will never be fully sovereign. Even with leaving the EU, the UK will still be signed up for tons of other treaties with almost every single country in the world effectively restricting what government can do and can not, this will become pretty apparent when we have to adhere to a whole new bunch of regulations when we sign individual trade deals.

public wifi

I'm working 70 hours a week but I haven't been paid yet you twat

I hear the son involved in a bit of a scandal lads

newsletter.co.uk/news/ian-paisley-decries-100k-hoiday-allegations-but-asks-to-be-investigated-1-8142548

Stunning, isn't it? All the 'blackpillers' and 'I'm going to kill myself... soon's always have a nice, fancy phone to post from.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-41205723/am-i-american-yet

because I just finished a 12 hour shift and what else should I do?

Fucking hippie nigger

can't pawn it my phone's alarm clock is the only thing I can wake up to

pic related

>I'm working 70 hours a week but I haven't been paid yet you twat

You work 70 hr weeks and can't afford to eat?
Do you squander all your money on weed or something?

borrow five quid off someone to get some burgers down you champ
dont eat too fast or you'll be sick
sip water in between bites

just go to -18.94 then?

you're working 12 hours a day where is your money

What city you in? I'm not putting you up but I'll help you if I can

>Brexit is no big deal gu.........

I'll ask again. What is up with the influx of aussies on Sup Forums?

no I just started and I didn't get my first paycheck yet

I'm 18 am I supposed to be a fucking millionare?

will do

it is an unarranged overdraft I can't get lower than this I tried to make a payment but it was declined I'm being charged 8 quids a day becuase of it

Haven't had my first paycheck yet

is this the same larping homeless cunt that is begging for money here? claims he has a job and he STILL hasn't got paid yet even though he said he would get paid by last week.

stop giving the cunt (you)s he's scamming you spastics

Bristol

>people will unironically blame this on EBIL CABIBILOSUM XDDDD

Scratch that, you work? The fuck are you spending your money on?

My payday is still on Thursday and no one gave me money now fuck off

>17p
Why would you price something that specifically?

Yea Freddos are tiny now

British are embarrass

Haha

Enjoy collapse, will relish it

why are you homeless

Freddo is obviously a treat for the alt-right so it must be charged extra and be gradually shrunk in size.

I could rant all day about my junkie parents and how my grandmother raised me till she died but it's not interesting

I'm getting myself out of this shithole on Thursday anyway

bugger off mate

>Serbia
How does it feel knowing that we could quite literally demolish your country with thermonuclear devastation and you could do nothing to stop it?
I've always wondered how non-nuclear countries cope.

Why the FUCK aren't the UK doing anything to help the Rohingya Muslims?
Makes me sick.

don't you beg?

aussies are similar to brits it makes sense

>it is an unarranged overdraft I can't get lower than this I tried to make a payment but it was declined I'm being charged 8 quids a day becuase of it
Phone the bank and tell them that the 8 quid a day charge is going to leave you in a rut. Then arrange a planned overdraft until you get paid

This is for Acre

(You)

Who cares?

fucking council let me view a flat,
>do you want it
YES

next day
>one person above you is viewing it today we'll let you know soon as we can

The same thing happened to the good old Fudge bar.

It was just before Cadbury got bought out by the yanks, Cadbury would price them to match inflation because they knew people would object to a 20p freddo

Now they just keep reducing the size and raising the price anyway

The 17p 20g freddo was the last truly British made freddo.

the 30p 12g freddo is a disgrace to this nation

Those FUCKERS

Who /comfyreadyforthestorm/ here?

Hammering it down outside and I am next to the window, in my blankets with a cup of Twinning's Chamomile tea. This gunna be good.

Also where do I find more images like pic related?

The level of discourse goes down the shitter at dinnertime. The fuck is everyone?

>breitbart.com/london/2017/09/11/claim-liam-fox-prepares-walk-away-eu-no-deal/

I'm getting the impression that the EU "negotiation" is EVEN MORE shambolic than the previous one, if that was even possible

reddit.com/r/Cinemagraphs/top/?sort=top&t=all

How does feel know you are being bred out by pakistan and niggers? How does feel know ur leader will soon be mus?

You reap what you sow; you bomb us to save muslim, now he take you over.

cunt

You can even tell just by the design when the buy out happened, the ones made now have him with these awful beady eyes and have him wearing nigger clothes or some other gimmick like a superhero outfit to co-inside with the marvel shit.

Old freddo was an English lad with his jack-ups, yellow shirt and nice shoes running to school. Modern freddo thinks he's a fucking DJ and has baggy clothes making gang signs

>Brietbart
>Disgraced former minister Liam Fox

It will be some Somalians who have just fallen out a shipping container. Can't have non-natives being homeless. They would think we are racist LAWL

do you rate chamomile tea over green tea?

>How does feel know you are being bred out by pakistan and niggers?
This is an English speaking board

>be mus?
>implying it wont be spear chucka

How does it feel knowing you've already been bred out by Turks? All those hundreds of years of Ottoman rule can't have been good for your gene pool.
Tories are nowhere near having a muslim as a PM, and the demographics are still looking pretty good outside of London. And if you didn't want us to bomb you you shouldn't have committed literal genocide.

>muslims dying and having shit lives
good

Not me. Cat just gone missing and the storm is on its way. wot do?

How well would she do in a debate/QT type situation with her anti islam talking points?

are these lads dafties, Brit/pol/?

twitter.com/SRN_Revolution

She's literally from New Labour. She's making a fuss about Islam to try and win over the right wing UKIP membership and seize the party.

LGBTQ+EDL friendly UKIP leader = UKIP deader than it already is.

You can take a chainsaw to a tree but if the tree's a liberal spastic you'll never cut it down.
>9000 hours in analogy class

She looks like she works in a fish and chip shop

They're retarded.
>total aryan victory
>jews did 911
>chad memes
>swastikas left and right
They're retarded and should be thrown in the special bus.

>Who /comfyreadyforthestorm/ here?

My roof is fuckin over 80 years old m8 and im about to get reck'd by 75mph winds in high peak.

Wish me luck.

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html

Seems like Ofsted is run by the usual upper middle class fools who want more 'cultural diversity' but go back to their houses in rural kent. How can anyone in their right mind bring a rating down for being 'too English'?

Badly b/c she's a moron.

>total aryan victory
Yeah mate, they are mugs.

>edginess
>hitler worship
>fag bashing
>skull masks
>half the posts are attacking other groups
This is NA's rebrand

>2014
Do you even check the dates? Everyone here knows about this already.

>the demographics are still looking pretty good outside of London

For now, but that's mostly old people who wont have any more kids, the white british people who are of breeding age either aren't having kids or at MOST are just replacing themselves having 2.

Muslims however are having huge families because our benefits system encourages it and it's culturally what they always do.

Don't give me that bullshit myth about 'once the integrate they will stop having kids like us!'

i know chaps from uni who are third generation muzzies and ALREADY have a couple kids and say they want more, they are also not integrating as you can tell by the segregated little communities they make

Lovely here on the Essex coast, no storm here

breitbart london has like 10 staff members and they still manage to shit all over everyone else

When they put out a story about questionable didsbury mosque funding the day after the Manchester suicide bombing, every single MSM news outlet in the UK besieged the place to give the "community leaders" a platform to express how multicultural and Quintessentially British they are. No less than 4 police vans descended on the place too

Source: I live like 5 minutes away from didsbury mosque and tipped breitbart about it. I didn't even know they were up to anything nefarious, but it was clear they had plenty of money

Yeah I see no point in trying to achieve anything via UKIP's reanimated corpse. Time for a fresh start.

Sup Forums party when?

if you still buy Cadburys (Mondelez) you are a traitor, end of

They are a group of virgins.

>mass politics

We're not witnessing stages of decline... We're witnessing stages of decomposition. It's over, mate. Accumulate assets, and leave before it's too late.

>This is NA's rebrand
kek yeah i just realised that too

NEW JOE OWENS

youtube.com/watch?v=r7vxoZcT_hY

I bet it's even worse now.