Is 2017 the year Privacy died?

Why can't people just be left alone these days? For example, a local restaurant near me has an all you can eat soup bar. I usually just have a bowl of soup before my entree and as I was waiting to get my soup, two older men were in front of me at the soup bar. The one guy was telling the other guy about a fantastic sea cruise he just got done with and said cruises are the way to vacation. As this guy started getting his soup, the other guy turns to me and says, "Cruises are really the best way to take a vacation. You should really consider it."

Now I don't mind small talk at the soup bar but does this man really have the right to tell me how I should enjoy my vacation? That's kind of a personal decision. I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed at the soup (and salad) bars. It really isn't the place to be telling other people what to do with their free time.

Why are you eating alone you Fucking weirdo.

[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]

> I am uncomfortable because a stranger tried to make polite conversation with me

Your autism is showing user

This was the most boring story I have ever read on Sup Forums

You're a fucking faggot who shit his pants when someone tried to make small talk. Kill yourself you worthless piece of shit.

great take on the mcdonalds pasta
no i lied

Oh Christ this pasta. It's been a bit since I've seen this. Here's a (You) sport, don't spend it all on one tendie.

is this b8, is this autism?
i'm so fucking confused why you would take offense at an old guy talking to you. he said take a cruise, not vote communist.

>user experiences social contact for the first time

>autism
I sometimes start a chat with strangers because nowadays people are extremely antisocial. So if I started a chat with you, you'd immediately start a thread about it on Sup Forums with your phone in your silly fit of rage?

LOL

(((you)))

I bet you replied
>y...you too

I honestly wouldn't eat somewhere without a no singles policy these days.

>all you can eat soup bar

el giggle

Thing is, normies are becoming more and more primitive, as society degenerates.
Be happy that they're only trying to force you to like their stupid holiday ideas, OP.

Once leftists manage to legalize pedophilia, these same people and/or their children will rape your sons and daughters while you're all standing in line waiting for fucking iSoup.
In the future, Zuck will probably develop a way to get a good read of your pleasure area and brain structure in general, then sell it to major corps, such as soup-selling restaurants, which will use it to develop food that will be so pleasurable, you won't be able to not eat it, so you'll just stand in all-you-can-eat lines for days to get the drug you need, and because you'll be so obsessed over it, you won't even notice normies violently raping your kids while you just stand there waiting for a bowl.

Why didn't you shoot him?

This.
Earlier today I was at the grocery store buying some produce and other things.
>Hi there! Did you find everything okay?
>Yes.
>You know this beer you're getting is good but you should try this other one
>Yeah I'll look into those
>He keeps describing his other beer
>I just nod and say 'mhm' every few sec
>Okay have a nice day!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

did you know, OP, before phones people actually talked to each other in public? crazy

>I think restaurants should post what conversation topics are allowed
Antisocials are getting a hard on right now.

But OP have you been on a cruise?

I really recommend it.

It's really the way to travel