Bungie are removing these gauntlets from Destiny 2 because its a "symbol of hate."

Bungie are removing these gauntlets from Destiny 2 because its a "symbol of hate.".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/907679832204386304
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Max kek

It's a sad day when even Bungie begins to cuck out.

i dont get it

what is a symbol of hate?

i dont see a swastica or a black panther logo

Trying to satiate SJWs is the last desperate move of a defeated institution
It also never works because SJWs have no loyalty/gratitude/money to spend/genuine interest/souls

Look at the arm, it looks like this.

similar but not same

the arm looks like some stripes and fast forward marks.

if this is whats going on in peoples minds then they are reaching to find something to be outraged about.

This!
Peddling to SWJs has never payed off. Ever.

The left will pay for ruining my video games.

manchildren

it's funny that 99% of people responding to this don't even know what the fuck is offensive about them lol

What I don't get is that you're saying it's not really a reference to the embarrassing reddit flag but if that's the case why does it matter if they remove it? I mean, if it means nothing you why do you consider its removal oppression?

good, it looks fucking terrible

So how about we use some of bungies destiny symbols and make them ours, make them into "hate symbols" as well and see what they do. Could be fun.

>playing videogames

What happened to edgy game developers? Where is the shit like postal or duke nukem? They can't ALL be cucks, can they?

lol
>clothing offensive
but,murder game A OK

>gauntlets
>All the way to the shoulder
JUST FUKING NUKE US ALREADY KIM

Postal devs are still around and as uncucked as they've always been
Japan is the only game industry that's truly uncucked

Being vaguely associated with a parody of a nazi flag is infinitely worse than pretending to murder people for points. If you so much as look at a jew the wrong way, off to the gulag with you, you filthy goyim.

I love that we are able to ruin so much for so many.

Seriously, fuck video games. They have sucked for at least a decade now. The last great games have already been uninstalled from people's drives. They just need to become bad enough now that even normies stop playing and design studios go bankrupt and die.

I meant in the sense of being culturally relevant and making playable vidya. Why has no mainstream studio just said "fuck you" to shitlibs and added moonman DLC?

Don't forget Eastern Europe, they make quality games and never pass up an opportunity to shit on political overcorrectness.

Video games are for man children. Grow the fuck up.

holy fuck is there nothing peepee poopoos can't ruin?

no

Kill yourself, video games lead to better reflexes and when played rarely have no negative effects. Seriously fuck off with your unrequested judgement, they are probably more "beneficial" than browsing this place

Shouldn't Destiny 2 be banned alltogether because killing someone from another race is racist?

Derpy Christians rescuing people dem bad vidya!

No because it's promoting genocide against other races in the name of religion (the traveller)
And everyone mostly human besides player characters are a robot, black or blue. So it's allowed.

As much as I hate Kekistani fags, they've earned some support on this one. It's Sup Forums by proxy. A sort of Pearl Harbor. It's the principle more than the damage.

This. After this update find another piece of gear with a symbol that resembles a frog and make it a new hate symbol.

Never abandon the culture war. Politics is downstream from culture.

The problem is that they are run by SJWs. They aren't simply trying to appeal to the customer base, they believe that shit themselves.

this is the "guy" who is responsible for all this bullshit

I just played the witcher 3 and it was a pozzfest of strong feminist wymyn who don't need no man and the beta male white knight protagonist licking their boots. Even Poland can't get it right.

Dude bro, it's talking about Ki.
Ya know, that jackie chan shit.

What's more is they view themselves as benevolent parent who has to force this on others for their own good.

There is a emblem with the same thing

You mental midgets should know by now that developers put this shit intentionally in the game and then remove it to create drama. It's by design. The sooner you stop playing games and get grounded in reality, the sooner you can grow up and let these idiots die fiscally.

Good. I'm going to be boycotting all bungie games for this blunder, I sure hope someone was fired for this

>Politics is downstream from culture.
It's the opposite, actually. All mainstream culture of the past century has been astroturfed by those who already have political power. There was no "culture war." Just richfags throwing their money behind degenerate bullshit in an attempt to assault the middle class. Culture is downstream from politics.

This should be a bannable offense

>ban someone for speaking the truth

Please bitch. Eat my ass.

Your mom is gay!

Guaranteed replies.

fucking faggit

Underrated!

Chances are it's cut too.

For mass quoting, like a fag.

Politics influences culture, but politics needs culture, culture doesn't need politics.

|

>claim to own the copyright to le flag
>sue for keks
Also sue the ADF

spam them to remove this LOLO

Horrifying. These things aren't people.

THIS

Best idea so far.

When you realize they're just chevron's and some random liberal got fired cause people like being angry
>unintentionalkekshavegreatconsequences.gif

if anyone else goes on their iphone while pooping to look at news, it is very clear destiny 2 pays a lot of money to shill "articles" about everything on sites you've never heard of. That really threw me off even wanting it

i just googled video game news and this was like 1 scroll down

twitter.com/BungieHelp/status/907679832204386304

That's an enemy so it's okay.

The ceo of bungie repeated this same line on his Twitter. Bungie is a husk. It's so depressing.

>calling yourself fappin ted

This whole kek thing is probably some marketing scheme

So, anyone decided on which destiny symbols we will be taking for ourselves then? There's some juicy potential here.

Fuck video games. I'm getting sick oft his shit.
I'm done.
I've got plenty of guns to shoot, might as well just spend my money supporting companies who aren't complete cucks.

Kekistan isn't even """""racist""""" that's the subsection of the net who praises based black guys and trannies wearing Trump hats and loves (((civic nationalism)))

At least Japan hasn't caught this cancer in their media

definitely the worst memeflaggers along with going antifa just to get (you)s

It's not even the developers fault. There are millions of triggered faggots reporting people for stuff like that.

Not buying any more Bungie games! Good job.

ジョジョの奇妙な冒険:糖尿病聖戦者

Brilliant!

Bungie has used this in pretty much all of their Sci-fi IP, going back to the mac-only days.

way ahead of you famlam

>a fucking spinner

So what? Raid Bungie/Destiny forum or something?

Seriously, how did this make it into the game?

I think the most important take away from this is that, with enough pushing, we can turn /anything/ into a hate symbol now adays. Alrighty boys lets get to work, pick a symbol and turn it into a hate symbol.

it actually took me a few minutes to get it. made a summary to help.

>if you turn it around
>then remove and add some parts
>then remove and add some more parts
>then change the color
>ITS THE FUCKING NAZI FLAG
How far do they have to grasp for these straws?

That thing needs to euthanized, geez

This is "Trump tweeted a jew star" tier nonsense lmao

I want to beat him so bad. Leave me in a room with him for 20 mins...

Fucking God damn it.
YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN PLAY ANYTHING, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOBBY!

Sounds pretty gay.

>memeflag

yeah, Witcher series is so overrated.

Its almost like it was meant to be surprising, but ended up not being so. Why is that?

ZOOM AND ENHANCE!
*x-files theme intensifies*

really tho as a company you need to not make a fucking scene over dumb shit like this and quietly remove it in the next patch

why would anyone do otherwise??

Who cares? This game is just made to sell add ons and other shit from the store. Might as well be a cell phone game.

I'm just so fucking tired.

Thought you were referring to the Mechanix gloves rather than the sleeves. I hardly consider that a gauntlet but whatever.

Strong women can exist in fantasy.

That's not true at all. They were developed as family entertainment systems, evolved for children, then followed those children into adulthood. It's made for teens and young adults now.

what

People still play Destiny 2?

At this point pol won't accept anything than anime version of women where they squeal like cute rabbits and worship the MC lel. Fucking teenagers man.

This is like banning the plus symbol because it's similar to a swastika. These people have lost their fucking minds.

Then meme Destiny as a RW hate symbol...

let me guess, they're a bunch of bill nya loving starbucks drinking(smelling?) cock smoking cucks with star war posters all over their office